Author Topic: [IC] Ghostpainter deskmat  (Read 4356 times)

Offline First Hit Bash Designs

• First Hit Bash
[IC] Ghostpainter deskmat
« on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 17:18:11 »
Hi everyone! Today I'm excited to share my IC for an upcoming deskmat that I've designed:

Ghostpainter

Berrylicious colorway:

Ectoplasm colorway (see IC form for all colorways available):

NOTE: FHB logo is just a watermark and will not be on final mats.

First of all, the link to the IC form is here.

This IC is for the second deskmat run to be produced by my shop, First Hit Bash. I'm going to be offering multiple colorways. Here's a little more info:
  • Price: $25 (will be $20 with a coupon code)
  • Unit quantity: 50-60 of each color combo will be produced. These will be LIMITED, first come first serve, and specific color combos are likely to sell out faster than others. Please buy early if you want a specific color combo!
  • Expected launch date for this design is early to mid February. I will be ordering the mats shortly after I collect the results from the IC.

Since this is my first offering on GH I want to elaborate that this deskmat will NOT be a groupbuy. First Hit Bash manufactures all deskmats with our own proceeds and makes mats available for purchase immediately upon shipment. As soon as these mats are available, you will be able to buy them. There will be no groupbuy wait period. I do not take your money until I have a product to ship to you.

Our site can be found here for anyone who is interested in checking out the first mat design or subscribing to our mailing list: http://firsthitbash.com

THANK YOU for your participation and feedback!
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 January 2021, 19:12:47 by First Hit Bash Designs »

Offline Zanhana

Re: [IC] Ghostpainter deskmat
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 17:19:56 »
I'm on the fence because I like the logo a lot but I think it should be bigger

Offline gilbert

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 17:20:13 »
D:
Collection: F1.69, G80-5K, Bliss TKL, Ecliptica, Cypher, Safa S588, Southpaw Fullsize, HHKB Pro2, Zenith G80-1192HAD

• First Hit Bash
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 17:22:58 »
I'm on the fence because I like the logo a lot but I think it should be bigger

The logo is just a watermark! Those will not be on the final mat printings.  :thumb:

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 17:30:28 »
I would luv to buy one of these for a fren who luvs GMK Camping. Do you think you can offer one of your Goastpainter designs in that colorways? Maybe some hirigana on the mat too since he has that version of it

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 18:09:52 »
Logo good. More logo.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• First Hit Bash
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 18:58:42 »
Logo good. More logo.

Do you guys legit want this with the watermark on it as is? This was really just supposed to be a watermark to reduce the likelihood of someone stealing my design. If people like it maybe I'll leave it on the mat lol. Just not sure if people are having a laugh because I made it so large or they really do like it.  :)

I would luv to buy one of these for a fren who luvs GMK Camping. Do you think you can offer one of your Goastpainter designs in that colorways? Maybe some hirigana on the mat too since he has that version of it

I don't think GMK Camping colors are too likely on this one because they're such a contrast from the other palettes in this set (bright vibrant combos). I do like the set though and I definitely see myself doing a design in the future that will lend well to more earthy tones!

Offline Zanhana

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 19:38:46 »
Logo good. More logo.

Do you guys legit want this with the watermark on it as is? This was really just supposed to be a watermark to reduce the likelihood of someone stealing my design. If people like it maybe I'll leave it on the mat lol. Just not sure if people are having a laugh because I made it so large or they really do like it.  :)

I was memeing on the logo, since it will not be there I will fill out the IC form in earnest
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 January 2021, 22:04:04 by Zanhana »

Offline GalaxyDynamite

• kbd67mkII / GMK Vaporwave / Zealios67g / Krytox205
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 20:12:58 »
Looks amateur like something you'd make in windows paint - wouldn't buy it

Offline kk73715

• Why are you even reading
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 21:58:44 »
Imo deskmat ICs do not belong on Geekhack, Reddit is the better place to post this.

I like that these are in-stock
Not my taste personally, but hope this runs smoothly

Offline MilkTea_QAQ

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 04:30:38 »
80x30?

• First Hit Bash
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 09:53:52 »
80x30?

My mats are 90x40.

If you’re measuring in cm, I assume you might be European? I’m still trying to find an economical option for international shipping. At the moment my orders are pretty much entirely US customers because shipping internationally costs almost as much as my mats do.

Offline kraize

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 19:41:13 »
uh...looks a bit like..uh...jizz