Author Topic: Announcing OFF-KEY  (Read 7676 times)

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
Announcing OFF-KEY
« on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 11:07:28 »
A friend and I are in the process of putting together a new business.

We are starting out doing sculpted and molded resin keycaps, until we can get our 2 injection mold machines, 5 axis mil, and SLA printer for prototypingl. Then we want to move into double shot keycaps. Concrete floor for the building capable of supporting the large heavy machines has been poured and when the lighting and electrical is finished we will be doing our artisan keycaps from there till we get the funding for the machines.

Unlike other companies our focus will be on the community and group buys as well as a few custom things.

Everything is still in the very early stages but you can visit http://HTTP://WWW.OFF-KEY.NET/ to see where we are heading. I will have some of the other initial caps posted on the site some time this weekend. We also will have some amazing extreme 3D sculpted caps that will allow you to create beautiful scenes on your keyboard. It wont be easy to type with them but your keyboard will move from being a work of art to an amazing elaborate 3D work of art!

We hope to be able to take orders later next week as I finish getting product pages ready.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to leave them here or contact me.

Incidentally right now we are waiting for a call back with more details about BOY Injection mold machines so we can put together a business plan.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
Re: Announcing OFF-KEY
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 00:23:21 »
those pumpkin caps are SPOOK KEY!  :))

Offline wikkiwikki420

Re: Announcing OFF-KEY
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 14:06:10 »
how is the plan going?
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.