geekhack Marketplace > techkeys.us

Recommended: Official GeekHack Laminated Key Checking and Layout Sheet

<< < (2/3) > >>

mashby:

--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Sat, 12 January 2013, 21:57:48 ---After your debacle, I started writing on each package "DO NOT CUT" on the edge and also "DO NOT BEND" in huge letters.

--- End quote ---

Yep! My package was well labeled and thankfully the postman paid attention.  :D

Shadovved:
LOL.

Mine is quite wrinkled. Its between the mattress and the bedboard now, flattening under my big fat ass  :)) :))

esoomenona:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 12 January 2013, 15:15:24 ---When I bought the January GH pack, I just bought the sheet a la carte. I kinda wish I bought the whole thing now. But I'm excited to get the sheet since I've been wondering where people got it from. I've been seeing that on GH since Day 1 and didn't realize I could get it myself.

Come on package....get here sooner!

--- End quote ---
http://www.techkeys.us/accessories.php

Check the bottom option of the drop down box in the bottom right hand corner.

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: esoomenona on Sun, 13 January 2013, 11:35:56 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 12 January 2013, 15:15:24 ---When I bought the January GH pack, I just bought the sheet a la carte. I kinda wish I bought the whole thing now. But I'm excited to get the sheet since I've been wondering where people got it from. I've been seeing that on GH since Day 1 and didn't realize I could get it myself.

Come on package....get here sooner!

--- End quote ---
http://www.techkeys.us/accessories.php

Check the bottom option of the drop down box in the bottom right hand corner.

--- End quote ---

Thanks but in my previous post, I said I already bought it  :p. Maybe my comment was too long winded though.

esoomenona:
I read it, but you said you wished you had bought the whole thing. You only got the one key, not the other three.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version