geekhack Marketplace > techkeys.us

TechKeys Pre-Sale

(1/17) > >>

i3oilermaker:
I don't usually do this, but I want to give some early buyers an opportunity to get a deal.

The sets are Vortex Black PBT (OEM Profile) with Black dye-sub legends.  They are a bit difficult to capture in a picture because in some lighting they look completely black, and in other lighting you can see the legends.  These would be great for typists that want to make the leap to blank keys, but need that safety net for things like entering passwords or the finding the less commonly used keys.

These sets will be for sale in the near future on TechKeys at a higher price, but I am accepting up to 5 pre-orders for $35 + PayPal and Shipping ($6 US, $13 Non-US).  Orders ship next day.

1.CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED
4.CLOSED
5.CLOSED

Ok slow pokes - Second chance 3 more @ $37 + PayPal and Shipping
1.CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED

This is more fun that updating my site...here comes 3 more sets at the "You Snooze You Loose" Price - $39 + PayPal and Shipping
1.CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED

PM me if interested with a PayPal email and Shipping address

Jocelyn:
These are thick like the sets Feng is selling (white, blue, purple, rainbow, grey, wyse), meaning the only difference is profile, right? Either way, this is a really good deal.

metalliqaz:
Wow cool.  Black dyesub into black.  Put on a black keyboard for blackception.

danielucf:
I've really been thinking about geting a set of something like this for a Batman themed keyboard :p

They look really nice, and the price is right but I spent so much money the last week. If these 5 don't sell out in a week or two will the cheaper price still be available here?

calavera:
OMG I bought these on ebay for almost double the price listed here. RAGE!!!@#!@#!#!#!@#oenmoneoenoen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version