geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

[Old] Keepers of the Faith Mission Statement - GH Wiki

<< < (2/28) > >>

swill:
It would be nice to have a compilation of GH projects.  Some that come to mind are:

* GH60
* GHpad
* Phantom
* Epsilon
* Controllers
* Keymap tools
* custom cases
* etc...
Some of these projects are extremely cool and by centralizing some of the knowledge from them it will help lower the bar for people to try new projects.

CPTBadAss:
Can you better define "GH Projects"? For example, the Phantom was a collaboration between DT and GH. You're looking for a list of custom keyboard projects?

To me, the only GH specific projects are GH60 and the GHPad. In my eyes, things like the Epsilon, TEK-80, and Longcat board are personal projects.

swill:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 10 October 2013, 07:30:28 ---Can you better define "GH Projects"? For example, the Phantom was a collaboration between DT and GH. You're looking for a list of custom keyboard projects?

To me, the only GH specific projects are GH60 and the GHPad. In my eyes, things like the Epsilon, TEK-80, and Longcat board are personal projects.

--- End quote ---

Thats fair.  The reason I was considering the others as well is because there are some good take aways from some of the other projects.  For example, the key map code that came out of the Epsilon project.

JPG:
I would like to see a centralized reference on how to design/build a keyboard, from how pcb works, how to design a pcb, how to use/design/implement a controller and references to existing controllers/converters.

Same things on designing a case, layout, etc.

Most of the information is there, but not regrouped/structured.

Tym:
Can you stick to a singular image size please :D Its so annoying to look at mega pictures followed by tiny ones  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version