geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] GMK Oblivion (Complete)

<< < (4/84) > >>

jchan94:

--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 19:01:13 ---
--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 01 May 2017, 18:32:18 ---
--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 14:31:15 ---I'll be moving before the keysets ship - will it be possible to change the shipping address on our Account page or can we e-mail to adjust it?

--- End quote ---

If you need a modification, you can go to Profile (Top right), then cancel the order, and remake it.

We'll have a "Modify Order" function in the future, but we are currently rolling with cancel/remake unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, just to clarify, I want to change my address after the group buy ends and before shipping happens.

If I cancel the order after the GB ends, then would I still be able to make a new order with the new address?

Or is there no way to change the address after the GB ends?

--- End quote ---

If you want to change the address later, just email support@keyclack.com will all informaton you have on your order.

Make sure to have the new address, and old one as well. For now, we'll do it manually, as we're building functionality to make it more streamlined for you to update and such.

One big issue with updating addresses is that shipping charges change, so we'll have to figure out how to deal with that portion.

cynviloq:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 01 May 2017, 19:10:02 ---
--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 19:01:13 ---
--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 01 May 2017, 18:32:18 ---
--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 14:31:15 ---I'll be moving before the keysets ship - will it be possible to change the shipping address on our Account page or can we e-mail to adjust it?

--- End quote ---

If you need a modification, you can go to Profile (Top right), then cancel the order, and remake it.

We'll have a "Modify Order" function in the future, but we are currently rolling with cancel/remake unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, just to clarify, I want to change my address after the group buy ends and before shipping happens.

If I cancel the order after the GB ends, then would I still be able to make a new order with the new address?

Or is there no way to change the address after the GB ends?

--- End quote ---

If you want to change the address later, just email support@keyclack.com will all informaton you have on your order.

Make sure to have the new address, and old one as well. For now, we'll do it manually, as we're building functionality to make it more streamlined for you to update and such.

One big issue with updating addresses is that shipping charges change, so we'll have to figure out how to deal with that portion.

--- End quote ---

I understand, thanks! I'll be moving within the same city, so not worried about changes in shipping for my order at least.

e_l_tang:
Are the 2u space bars going to be made using GMK's new convex molds?

fatpolomanjr:

--- Quote from: imprevade on Sun, 30 April 2017, 18:08:12 ---It might be too late at this point, but is there any possibility of adding a 1.75u Return/Enter for the JD40 Layout?

--- End quote ---

Oh snap, you mean Ultimate Hacking Keyboard isn't the only layout that needs a 1.75u Return/Enter!? I'd love this if it happened. I'd honestly contribute $100 to the increased cost of the GB for that.

What is the GMK color code for the white alphas? I might try to source 2 x 1.75u blanks as spacebars.

Captainbuttmonkey:
I realise it's too late to be changing things etc but the mods just don't feel quite right to me. I'm not sure if it's due to the lack of icons or the alignment or what? Anybody else know what I mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version