Author Topic: English/Hangul Shinethrough Keycaps  (Read 3198 times)

Offline banternlantern

English/Hangul Shinethrough Keycaps
« on: Thu, 16 August 2018, 05:42:55 »
My friend has asked me to help find him some keycaps, and I, thus far, have come up empty-handed.

He is requesting the caps have both English and Hangul legends, and because his keyboard will have RGB, he wants them to either be translucent or shinethrough.

The keyboard he will be using will most likely be a Corsair, so anything with Cherry stems should work perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline seville57

Re: English/Hangul Shinethrough Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 August 2018, 10:02:14 »
My friend has asked me to help find him some keycaps, and I, thus far, have come up empty-handed.

He is requesting the caps have both English and Hangul legends, and because his keyboard will have RGB, he wants them to either be translucent or shinethrough.

The keyboard he will be using will most likely be a Corsair, so anything with Cherry stems should work perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Not many keycaps sets will fit on corsairs non standard bottom row. The most keycaps sets have a standard bottom row size on Ctrl, Win,Alt, FN/Menu (1x2.5) and Spacebar (1x6.25). corsairs keyboards non standard bottom row size is 1x1.5, 1x1, 1x2.5 and Spacebar 1x6.5.

If you look in the link http://www.maxkeyboard.com/mechanical-keycap-layout-and-size-chart.html you will see that the best is to buy a keyboard with a standard bottom row size like Ducky, Deck, Das and so in the link.

My Ducky One RGB YOTG (standard bottom row size).

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 August 2018, 09:07:28 by seville57 »