geekhack Community > Off Topic

Women's clothing fitting

(1/7) > >>

suicidal_orange:
I'm looking for a pink jacket and needless to say options in the men's section are rather limited

If I buy this one which is sold as "38-40inch bust" is there going to be significantly more material in the front meaning it wont go round the back half of my 38ish" chest?

tp4tissue:
When's Sorange's RuPaul's Drag Race Debut ??

Must Tape...    :cool:

fohat.digs:
I probably can't help you, but the women's jacket may be cut smaller in the shoulders and (which would exacerbate) have somewhat shorter sleeves.

Denim jackets are great and I have worn them regularly since I was a teen, but always in standard blue and standard men's sizes. I can tell you for sure that men's Levi's have great pockets and women's don't ....

CaesarAZealad:
Real talk, male to female clothing measurement conversions need to be more available.

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Sat, 23 July 2022, 14:38:09 ---I probably can't help you, but the women's jacket may be cut smaller in the shoulders and (which would exacerbate) have somewhat shorter sleeves

Denim jackets are great and I have worn them regularly since I was a teen, but always in standard blue and standard men's sizes. I can tell you for sure that men's Levi's have great pockets and women's don't ....

--- End quote ---
The sleeves would be coming off anyway, not sure how smaller shoulders would look - not something I had considered.

I wont ask what you were trying to put in a denim wearing woman's pocket!

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sat, 23 July 2022, 14:31:36 ---When's Sorange's RuPaul's Drag Race Debut ??
--- End quote ---
Unlikely to get on TV, but it would potentially be worn August 11-14th.  Could get it on youtube...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version