Author Topic: [GB] Evil 80 (finished production)  (Read 89737 times)

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: [GB] Evil 80 (finished production)
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 24 July 2018, 07:33:25 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 July 2018, 08:04:55 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline superhot

« Reply #201 on: Tue, 24 July 2018, 12:27:30 »
UUHHHNNNGGGYES loving them badges

thanks for the update!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 29 July 2018, 00:57:20 »
Hoping to get a shipping notification this week  :cool:

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #203 on: Sat, 04 August 2018, 13:55:20 »
Any one get any tracking information yet? 

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #204 on: Sat, 04 August 2018, 14:34:46 »

Nope, I also emailed Huan asking some basic questions and have not received an answer. Honestly I am beginning to worry just a bit about this GB, was anyone else aware that shipping and fulfillment was going to be handled by someone else?

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #205 on: Sat, 04 August 2018, 14:35:59 »

Nope, I also emailed Huan asking some basic questions and have not received an answer. Honestly I am beginning to worry just a bit about this GB, was anyone else aware that shipping and fulfillment was going to be handled by someone else?

i also contacted Huan about some basic shipping questions, and i got instant response. No shipping confirmation yet tho.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 04 August 2018, 15:37:55 »

When emailing zl_ramiel  i would also get a response from Huan, i just figured it was the same person, not to worried though since the boards are done. Seems like they also ran a GB for china peeps at the same time so that may be the reason its taking awhile. Also its only Huan doing the shipping one person. Hope it gets shipped soon though.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 00:33:13 »
So I emailed Huan 10 days ago, and Ramiel 7 days ago. I have not received a response from either of them.

I was under the impression that shipping and fulfillment was supposed to begin at the end of last month. Does anyone else have any information about this GB?

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #208 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 00:56:37 »
So I emailed Huan 10 days ago, and Ramiel 7 days ago. I have not received a response from either of them.

I was under the impression that shipping and fulfillment was supposed to begin at the end of last month. Does anyone else have any information about this GB?
Huan responded to me about 4 days ago. He is still packing the keyboards, he has 60 gb china members and then the ones ran through geekhack i'm assuming. He informed me that he wants to ship everything at one time. I emailed him today as well to see if there was any new updates regarding the shipping. He also provided a picture of some of the boards.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 August 2018, 00:59:42 by JubJubCity »

Offline superhot

« Reply #209 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 02:09:42 »

Huan responded to me about 4 days ago. He is still packing the keyboards, he has 60 gb china members and then the ones ran through geekhack i'm assuming. He informed me that he wants to ship everything at one time. I emailed him today as well to see if there was any new updates regarding the shipping. He also provided a picture of some of the boards.

Nice, thanks for the info!

Also, why does that silver pink combo look so good

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #210 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 02:11:34 »

Nice, thanks for the info!

Also, why does that silver pink combo look so good

Because i changed my pink plate, weight and nameplate to black. :pepehands:

edit: nah i dont regret it at all, ive started liking black,red and green plates recently.  :p
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 August 2018, 10:19:11 by wixxzblu »

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 02:57:09 »
I got one of the pink and silver combo with extra brass  :p

Cant wait to have it in my hands

Offline superhot

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 10:20:05 »

you better post a picture of that somewhere.
u better do.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 14:29:07 »

you better post a picture of that somewhere.
u better do.
Oh i can't wait too, just have to wait for the actual board to be in my hands lol  :thumb:

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 11:34:57 »
Has any one else heard from Huan? I have been emailing him to see if we can get a definitive date when the boards will ship out but have not heard from him.

Offline mmontess

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 11:37:42 »
Has any one else heard from Huan? I have been emailing him to see if we can get a definitive date when the boards will ship out but have not heard from him.
I got a DHL Shipping notification late last night from Huan, seems like the boards are finally shipping!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #216 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 12:29:25 »
I got a DHL Shipping notification late last night from Huan, seems like the boards are finally shipping!
Thank god at least they are coming. I will probably be last since i have been bugging him lol.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #217 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 16:20:35 »

I still haven't heard anything... You got the notification from DHL that your package is on the way or the label has been created?

Offline mmontess

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 18:16:56 »

I still haven't heard anything... You got the notification from DHL that your package is on the way or the label has been created?

Scheduled for delivery on Friday so I assume it has shipped lol

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #219 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 20:15:56 »

Scheduled for delivery on Friday so I assume it has shipped lol
Lucky still waiting to receive shipping notification
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 August 2018, 20:23:32 by JubJubCity »

Offline mmontess

« Reply #220 on: Fri, 17 August 2018, 19:11:30 »
lol, funny story guys. apparently Huan is also the name of the fella over at kbdfans. so rather than an evil 80 i was greeted by some pbt 9009....whoops

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #221 on: Sat, 18 August 2018, 18:41:23 »
lol, funny story guys. apparently Huan is also the name of the fella over at kbdfans. so rather than an evil 80 i was greeted by some pbt 9009....whoops

So does that mean nobody has actually heard anything about shipping and fulfillment? It's been almost 3 weeks since Ramiel's email went out about the boards being in their hands and being prepped to go out and I have still not gotten a reply to my emails or PMs.

Offline mmontess

« Reply #222 on: Sat, 18 August 2018, 18:59:51 »

So does that mean nobody has actually heard anything about shipping and fulfillment? It's been almost 3 weeks since Ramiel's email went out about the boards being in their hands and being prepped to go out and I have still not gotten a reply to my emails or PMs.

Unfortunately that's what it seems like

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #223 on: Sat, 18 August 2018, 19:33:36 »
I emailed Huan today to see if we can get some information as to whether the kits will sent out this upcoming week. Have not heard back yet but the last email he sent me said he was still packing and attached another picture. Maybe Ramiel can get in contact with Huan easier than us but he hasn't responded to my message i sent him.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 21 August 2018, 14:56:44 »
Still nothing from Huan or OP. Anyone heard anything or received any emails form either of them?

Offline mmontess

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 21 August 2018, 16:20:54 »
Nothing here, funny to be receiving boards from group buys I joined months after this one, lol

Offline klove4252

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 09:47:24 »
Really hoping we hear news about shipping within the next week. Got my keyset, switches, and stabs ready to go

Offline mmontess

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 10:06:37 »
Really hoping we hear news about shipping within the next week. Got my keyset, switches, and stabs ready to go
Same here, really just any update would be appreciated.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #228 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 13:41:36 »
Got a update from Huan he is still packing the boards but the name plates screw holes were milled to 2.5m but the housing is is milled to 2m so Eve is creating the plates once more. The issue was reported to eve awhile ago so they will hopefully be done soon.

Offline mmontess

« Reply #229 on: Tue, 28 August 2018, 20:16:11 »
Got a update from Huan he is still packing the boards but the name plates screw holes were milled to 2.5m but the housing is is milled to 2m so Eve is creating the plates once more. The issue was reported to eve awhile ago so they will hopefully be done soon.
Unfortunate, but nice to have an idea of what is going on

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #230 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 00:29:25 »
Just received a message from Huan looks like the boards will start to slowly ship out. He is still waiting for some name plates but i know one that has been shipped already. the one shipped out has the name plate Kerrigan. Any more updates i receive i will post.

Offline mmontess

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 22:43:26 »
At this point if the board ships before the end of 2018 I will be shocked

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #232 on: Sat, 08 September 2018, 12:54:33 »
No kidding... I cannot believe how long the delays have taken to resolve considering how smoothly it seemed to be running at the beginning and how ambitious the original turn around time was slated to be.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 09 September 2018, 15:34:54 »
Reached out to huan and he informed me that Happycatfish, Nsbirl, trikoi00, Kerrigan, and corncha0s board have been sent to the transfer center and so shipped out is what im guessing. Not sure how they will receive tracking.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 09 September 2018, 15:53:24 »
Reached out to huan and he informed me that Happycatfish, Nsbirl, trikoi00, Kerrigan, and corncha0s board have been sent to the transfer center and so shipped out is what im guessing. Not sure how they will receive tracking.

I have note received any shipping or tracking information.

Nor have I actually heard anything from Huan or Ramiel directly yet...

Offline Latto

« Reply #235 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 19:21:44 »

I have note received any shipping or tracking information.

Nor have I actually heard anything from Huan or Ramiel directly yet...

Maybe ask him to communicate with people directly if you would please. This is a bit ridiculous we are getting info from another buyer 2nd hand...

Offline Delirious

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 19:45:43 »
-Boards on hand.
-Cut off communication
-Will not ship

Sounds familiar? This is E8-V1 all over again, if I could hazard a guess, the runner invests his money in something else and doesn't have the fund to send out the boards.

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 19:48:48 »
No kidding...

Six emails over the course of two months with zero responses isn't exactly reassuring.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 20:20:52 »
No kidding...

Six emails over the course of two months with zero responses isn't exactly reassuring.
i have had to reach out to Huan with a app called Q i will provide the info Ramiel gave me

"I suggest you to join Evil's QQ group. They speak Chinese but someone can read English. There are also some Chinese buyers waiting for the boards there. The QQ group number is 471986695

If you are too eager to contact Huan and he doesn't response, you can call his cellphone. His number is 13382593386. It's a Chinese phone number of course."

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:15:34 »
My Evil 80 arrived today! I just finished unboxing and inspecting it. Initial impressions; finish is not 100% perfect, there are some very minor imperfections, but I would say ano is 99% perfect. Machining is very precise, although the seem between the bottom and top housing is more pronounced than some customs I have handled. The tolerances and hardware fit tightly and it feels like a professionally designed kit, some great design work on the nubs for case alignment and the countersunk holes and screws are great. The aviation connector is high quality and looks to be well implemented. I will have better photos and more detailed info when I get a chance to sit down with the board at home.

One major issue, not everything I ordered was included in the package. I am missing one gold case screw, there were only 7 included in the little container. The package also only included one PCB, I ordered an extra PCB so that I could have two sets of internals (I also got a plastic plate) so I have emailed Remiel and am awaiting a response.

Offline mmontess

« Reply #240 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:23:20 »
My Evil 80 arrived today! I just finished unboxing and inspecting it. Initial impressions; finish is not 100% perfect, there are some very minor imperfections, but I would say ano is 99% perfect. Machining is very precise, although the seem between the bottom and top housing is more pronounced than some customs I have handled. The tolerances and hardware fit tightly and it feels like a professionally designed kit, some great design work on the nubs for case alignment and the countersunk holes and screws are great. The aviation connector is high quality and looks to be well implemented. I will have better photos and more detailed info when I get a chance to sit down with the board at home.

One major issue, not everything I ordered was included in the package. I am missing one gold case screw, there were only 7 included in the little container. The package also only included one PCB, I ordered an extra PCB so that I could have two sets of internals (I also got a plastic plate) so I have emailed Remiel and am awaiting a response.

Show Image

Well, I am at least glad that the boards are now reaching people, but it is very concerning that there are parts missing, especially with all of the delay times we have gone through. Hopefully that gets resolved quickly for you, and that this is not common for other entrants .

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #241 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:28:59 »

Show Image

Well, I am at least glad that the boards are now reaching people, but it is very concerning that there are parts missing, especially with all of the delay times we have gone through. Hopefully that gets resolved quickly for you, and that this is not common for other entrants .

Ive already sent Huan an email regarding this issue, I do not want my package to be missing any parts after all the delays

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #242 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:37:29 »

Ive already sent Huan an email regarding this issue, I do not want my package to be missing any parts after all the delays

I mean...if it's missing parts it's missing parts. Are you going to somehow personally package everything? Nothing can be done if it's packaged missing a part aside from informing ZL.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:43:47 by shadowrealmwarez »

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #243 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:40:56 »

I mean...if it's missing parts it's missing parts. Are you going to somehow personally package everything? Nothing can be done if it's packaged with a part aside from informing ZL.

What even is that English? I asked huan to check my order personally to make sure every part was included. I'm gonna try and contact him through the QQ app as well.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:45:16 »

I mean...if it's missing parts it's missing parts. Are you going to somehow personally package everything? Nothing can be done if it's packaged with a part aside from informing ZL.

What even is that English? I asked huan to check my order personally to make sure every part was included. I'm gonna try and contact him through the QQ app as well.

Yup, missed a word but it's English most certainly. Every order should be correct, but it doesn't always happen, just have to hope it's right the first time otherwise you wait for additional parts which is sometimes the case.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 15:47:56 »

Yup, missed a word but it's English most certainly. Every order should be correct, but it doesn't always happen, just have to hope it's right the first time otherwise you wait for additional parts which is sometimes the case.

Why should I have to hope for the best instead of contacting the guy packaging all the cases and check my order specifically for all the parts? I'm sorry but I don't follow your logic, you can keep that to yourself and let me handle this my way ok?

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #246 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 16:05:17 »

Why should I have to hope for the best instead of contacting the guy packaging all the cases and check my order specifically for all the parts? I'm sorry but I don't follow your logic, you can keep that to yourself and let me handle this my way ok?

You're certainly welcome to your own opinion, I'm just trying to follow how you contacting someone who's supposed to package everything correctly, to ask them to package everything correctly for you is going to go anywhere when it's supposed to be packaged correctly from the beginning. But yes, you're welcome to handle it how you please.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #247 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 16:15:01 »

You're certainly welcome to your own opinion, I'm just trying to follow how you contacting someone who's supposed to package everything correctly, to ask them to package everything correctly for you is going to go anywhere when it's supposed to be packaged correctly from the beginning. But yes, you're welcome to handle it how you please.

So me telling the guy that the first people that received their cases were missing parts, wouldnt make him check even more carefully for the next shipment? If he's being more careful, am I not doing every gb participants a favor at the same time? Add to that, that I specifically asked him to check my package that it contained all the extra items through my own list that he can check off with, he may have the wrong information, thus the reason the first shipment were missing parts in the first place.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 03:30:15 »
OK guys, i managed to contact Huan. He will be more careful when packaging the boards to make sure everything is included! i also heard happycatfish will get his missing parts shipped.

Offline klove4252

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 11:00:03 »
OK guys, i managed to contact Huan. He will be more careful when packaging the boards to make sure everything is included! i also heard happycatfish will get his missing parts shipped.
Thank you sir! Appreciate the efforts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk