Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 623740 times)

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #700 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 16:04:03 »
So the CM spawn is really highly recommended for people with a fingertip or clawgrips, The Xornet is the follow up right? Its on sale on my local store, so I might pick one up if Its any good.
The Xornet seems to be a budget version of the Spawn, as from what I've heard the Spawn is still available in the US so it doesn't seem to be the successor. The Spawn has better internals, but there's nothing really wrong with the Xornet either, and at that price it's a fantastic mouse. I picked one up recently and it's been great. Feels very solid and works flawlessly, despite being one of the cheapest gaming mice on the market.

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #701 on: Sun, 26 May 2013, 17:16:05 »
I just bought a Spawn, didn't get it yet though.  Amazon is offering a $10 rebate on it right now.  I hope they fixed the problems with caps lock and ventrillo.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2013, 17:32:43 by PointyFox »

Offline typo

« Reply #702 on: Mon, 27 May 2013, 06:41:29 »
I had a question. if you do not turn off a wireless non-rechargeable mouse when you are done will it kill the batteries straight away?

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #703 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:26:30 »
Interesting overview. Can not completely agree. I mean, for one , you can not dismiss how the shape of a mouse works for your playstyle or anatomy. Also, plenty of players in well-known Counter Strike pro teams use mice that are not even on this list (Ikari optical for example, though probably mostly because of sponsorship). Still though, there is some truth to it. Out of these, I am now using the Zowie FK. But my favourite shape is the Sensei. I have used the WMO 1.1 more than anything else.

« Last Edit: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:33:54 by Grim Fandango »
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #704 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:36:53 »
Well whaddya know, a mouse chart that has some sense to it. Still, I feel that all those mouse charts are far too arrogant and are only relevant for those looking to play competitive FPS.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #705 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:50:06 »
Well whaddya know, a mouse chart that has some sense to it. Still, I feel that all those mouse charts are far too arrogant and are only relevant for those looking to play competitive FPS.

Yeah I kind of agree. And even then, a lot of people get by with a lot of mice that are not on that list. But when you are looking at purely the quality of the sensor, there is some sense to the chart I think. But like you said, it is kind of an arrogant "mouse purist" stance they are taking in that chart.

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #706 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:54:44 »
I find those charts rather stupid, that's why I don't really analyze them.
Quote from: ripster;185750
Mechanical switches are mechanical.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #707 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 15:56:40 »
thing is lots of people buy into the marketing and the aesthetics of the mouse.
Like that Feenix Nascita which is really a rebrand Sharkoon Darkglider.

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #708 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 16:20:48 »
Don't get me started on the Nascita. :p

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #709 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 16:39:06 »
I need to sell off a bunch of my old crap mice and get a newer G400 and an FK. I really am not a fan of laser mice.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #710 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:28:13 »
I love Grim's Visual Chart of "God-Like" mice and the "S--t Tier" basically what I own.

Good the latest G400S seems to be worshiped as great because I will be buying one to check it out.

This is just a simple question to owners of the Zowie FK, can you set Audio-Volume adjust to the 2 side buttons on that mouse?

I found the Mionix mice useless as they do not allow volume control on their rodents (thus their S--t Tier category).
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:30:58 by Elrick »

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #711 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 23:17:05 »
CM apparently fixed the VOIP lag problem with the CM Storm Spawn.

Firmware v102:
http://forum.coolermaster.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16034

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #712 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 07:18:52 »
I love Grim's Visual Chart of "God-Like" mice and the "S--t Tier" basically what I own.

Good the latest G400S seems to be worshiped as great because I will be buying one to check it out.

This is just a simple question to owners of the Zowie FK, can you set Audio-Volume adjust to the 2 side buttons on that mouse?

I found the Mionix mice useless as they do not allow volume control on their rodents (thus their S--t Tier category).

I think the Zowie FK is not in the " God tier"  because of flexibility or software, but only because of the sensor and shape. In fact, there are no drivers or software for this mouse. The options to use the left or right side buttons, change polling rate or DPI are made directly on the mouse itself.

Therefore, unless you have some third party software that can map Mouse4 and Mouse5 to adjust audio it wont be possible. This mouse is really geared towards basic ingame functionality. If you are looking for anything besides that there are other, better options for you. The Corsair mice for example, while I do not like the way their software is designed, you can set that M95 up to order sandwiches for you if you'd like. For anything other than sensor reliability,  dismiss that chart immediately. If you play wow, you might enjoy the Razer Naga more than any of the mice on the top of that list, just because of the buttons available. Even though it uses the Phillips Twin Eye sensor.

Though I do love and recommend the Zowie FK if the shape works for you.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 May 2013, 07:24:26 by Grim Fandango »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #714 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 08:12:51 »
I think the Zowie FK is not in the " God tier"  because of flexibility or software, but only because of the sensor and shape. In fact, there are no drivers or software for this mouse. The options to use the left or right side buttons, change polling rate or DPI are made directly on the mouse itself.

Damn, I suspect the most easily usable rodent's still belong to the Logitech Camp.  I know with the G400 and G500 you setup with their software what buttons to map once and it's done permanently. 

So I go onto another PC with that same rodent and the side buttons control the Audio every time.  Something Logitech has excelled at when it comes to making their mice work anyway you like.  I've always used them since they have always worked, I may be the luckiest one here with that experience.

Since when you use Model-M's and old Cherries there are no volume controls and I hate having extra software running in the background of the OS, every time I need to actuate an audio function.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #715 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 09:34:27 »

Damn, I suspect the most easily usable rodent's still belong to the Logitech Camp.  I know with the G400 and G500 you setup with their software what buttons to map once and it's done permanently. 

So I go onto another PC with that same rodent and the side buttons control the Audio every time.  Something Logitech has excelled at when it comes to making their mice work anyway you like.  I've always used them since they have always worked, I may be the luckiest one here with that experience.

Since when you use Model-M's and old Cherries there are no volume controls and I hate having extra software running in the background of the OS, every time I need to actuate an audio function.
I know you said you hate extra software but what I use is the belkin power mate to control volume

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #716 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 10:44:46 »

Therefore, unless you have some third party software that can map Mouse4 and Mouse5 to adjust audio it wont be possible. This mouse is really geared towards basic ingame functionality. If you are looking for anything besides that there are other, better options for you. The Corsair mice for example, while I do not like the way their software is designed, you can set that M95 up to order sandwiches for you if you'd like. For anything other than sensor reliability,  dismiss that chart immediately. If you play wow, you might enjoy the Razer Naga more than any of the mice on the top of that list, just because of the buttons available. Even though it uses the Phillips Twin Eye sensor.

Though I do love and recommend the Zowie FK if the shape works for you.

The Naga 2012 doesn't have the PTE sensor.

And yeah, I've got like half of the ****-tier mice and I find pretty much every one of those(except for the Mamba, that should get it's own tier of ****) more fun to use than my G400(although I should note that my G400 is gen1, so I'm most likely getting a G400s sometime in the future).

Offline mauri

« Reply #717 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 10:45:28 »
I'm not very picky when it comes to sensors and such but god forbid if there are a) no thumb buttons b) thumb buttons for left handed people.

Currently rocking ec2 and I'm quite fond of it. I also went through 3-5 Ikaris, Maybe I'll get one more when the ec dies : D
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #718 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 13:53:05 »
I use the death adder black as my daily mouse because I prefer the rubberized grip. I use my naga epic when I'm playing wow cause I'm a lazy huntard and we have way too many fawking buttons to press in our rotation.

Offline typo

« Reply #719 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 14:46:04 »
Logitech mice just work. if they don't they send you a new one,and again lol. I have had a number of mice that will not track on my fav pad but any Logitech will. plus their software is rock solid. I do feel razer,steel,roccat are nicer but they can be flaky.

now here is a problem. of course optical sensors are better. they do not have nearly as many buttons/macros as their laser cousins. the manufacturers should get with it. if the kone xtd had the deathadder 2013 sensor I would be all over that. I know, I don't game but I do like max precision.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #720 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 15:01:58 »
Logitech G700.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #721 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 23:07:04 »
The built-in hardware acceleration of the laser mice is an overblown "problem", IMO. A huge number of professional Starcraft 2 players use the laser mice in the "****" tier, such as the Sensei, and the G9.

In fact, in the WCS EU Finals, just a couple of days ago, I spotted MVP and Stephano using the G9x, and the Razer Taipan, respectively. And these are perhaps, in particular MVP, some of the best professional Starcraft 2 players playing today.

Then again, these are RTS games. Maybe it's a much bigger problem with FPS games, but I highly, highly doubt it.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #722 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 23:33:57 »
The built-in hardware acceleration of the laser mice is an overblown "problem", IMO. A huge number of professional Starcraft 2 players use the laser mice in the "****" tier, such as the Sensei, and the G9.

In fact, in the WCS EU Finals, just a couple of days ago, I spotted MVP and Stephano using the G9x, and the Razer Taipan, respectively. And these are perhaps, in particular MVP, some of the best professional Starcraft 2 players playing today.

Then again, these are RTS games. Maybe it's a much bigger problem with FPS games, but I highly, highly doubt it.

mouse precision is more important for FPS i think
just look at CS pros that turn down sensitivity of mouse lol

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #723 on: Thu, 30 May 2013, 05:23:07 »

It does actually matter in FPS games, but I still think it's overblown as very few people actually play on a level where you need maximum precision, and there aren't a lot of precision FPS games out there anyways.
Basically I'd say if you're playing on pub servers it doesn't matter much, really. Sure, it doesn't hurt, but any problem with performance at that level is more down to the player's lack of skill rather than a bad mouse. Unless said player is using a mouse that isn't tracking properly, like a mouse with a failing PTE sensor or a poorly configured Naos 5k.

Offline typo

« Reply #724 on: Thu, 30 May 2013, 08:09:19 »
autocad and Bryce take a lot of precision to draw. perhaps more than any game. I see no difference between the g500s and g400s. perhaps that is not an apples to apples comparison though. I don't think you can use a tablet in a game.

on another note. I was wondering if there was a high end mini trackball. I have no room for the l-trac and the m570 is a pos.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #725 on: Thu, 30 May 2013, 09:01:34 »
autocad and Bryce take a lot of precision to draw. perhaps more than any game. I see no difference between the g500s and g400s. perhaps that is not an apples to apples comparison though. I don't think you can use a tablet in a game.

on another note. I was wondering if there was a high end mini trackball. I have no room for the l-trac and the m570 is a pos.

But in AutoCAD, Bryce and any other program like that you can zoom in and take your time, the reason serious FPS players need good mice is because they need split second precision.

And yeah, you can't use a tablet in tablet-mode in most games, at least not FPS, I tried that once and it didn't work all that well.

The difference between the G500s and the G400s I would imagine is the same as the differences between the non-s versions; G500 has laser, G400 optical, G500 has some additional buttons, a hyperscroll wheel and adjustable weights.

Offline fateswarm

« Reply #726 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 03:58:37 »
G700 and I'll use two reactionary reasons because these problems have become a trend lately on juvenile sites (see 4chan etc.):

1. The lack of understanding that a force inflicted by a cable on movement can be multiple times more obstructing than the theoretical latencies that are practically undetectable by any human on earth (and G700 has a modded receiver for 1ms latency anyway). And raising a cable on air neither removes the force completely or the problem in general (of not only force but also simply getting in the way, which is equivalent to unlimited force).

2. The infuriating insistence of some online communities to use as a basis of belief for a  "superior sensor" of the G400, a test from 2006, using an LP turntable, applying only to cloth mats, before even newer laser mice were out, not even g400 was out, just its sensor, completely dismissing the importance of circuitry, mat material, movement pattern, cable mechanical forces, and several other testing conditions.

PS. Yes the battery can run out but it lasts for about a day if fully charged so a serious gamer can be proactive with confidence and it can be directly used with a USB cable (with data as well) and it even supports Alcaline batteries if one is insane with reliability (those will last for 4-5 days at least I'm sure).
PPS. Weight is a subjective matter so many find its weight perfect (it's not even high, I'd accept it higher).
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 June 2013, 04:06:58 by fateswarm »

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #727 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 07:50:13 »
1. 1000Hz Polling Rate and 1ms latency are two different thing (doesn't mean the G700 has a latency problem.)
With a mouse bungee or a DIY solution you can limit cable drag very well, to a point many find it much less of a problem than a much higher weight.

I would like to see someone trying a capacitor bases wireless gaming mouse, but that won't happen because it isn't mainstream enough.

2. That's valid criticism of the ESReality Mousescore but if you take the results with a grain of salt they are still pretty valid. There is also a similar test from a Japanese guy which includes various mouse pads and modern sensors (A9500, PTE). Ofc a turning table is isn't a realistic representation of actual mouse movement in gaming.

Offline FoxWolf1

« Reply #728 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 15:07:08 »
I would like to see someone trying a capacitor bases wireless gaming mouse, but that won't happen because it isn't mainstream enough.

I think Genius has already built such a mouse.

What I'd like to see-- though this is not really practical with current technology-- is a wireless mouse with very little battery/capacitor capacity, paired with a dedicated mousepad with inductive charging. This way, it'd never run out of power, and you wouldn't have to deal with the size and weight of more energy storage (though you would want to try and get the inductive charging system as light and small as possible). There have been other solutions to reducing cord interference, like top-exiting and side-exiting cables, but there is still a cord there. Ideally, there would be no cord, not only to prevent interference with movement, but also because the cord is a frequent failure point on mice. But, at the same time, there are so many disadvantages and compromises associated with battery power that, for me at least, no mouse powered by batteries can be acceptable.

Regarding sensors, I don't think anyone is actually relying on just one outdated test, even if the same one tends to get linked for the sake of convenience. Basic tracking quality attributes, such as prediction, acceleration, jitter/glitches, lift-off distance, max control speed, etc., are easy to test on your own, and many people have done so with a wide variety of mice and surfaces, as well as contributing their subjective impressions, all leading to the current consensus that top-level opticals currently deliver more consistent tracking than any available laser sensor.
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104

Offline typo

« Reply #729 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 15:12:28 »
I was wondering if a mouse like the mx is in fact better for windows/browser than say the g700.

I also don't get two mice with the same sensor and one could not track on the same surface?
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 June 2013, 15:16:43 by typo »

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #730 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 15:26:31 »

I think Genius has already built such a mouse.
I know, that's why I wrote gaming mouse. ;)

For such a mouse for gaming you would probably have to design it a bit different and have a solution to switch out the capacitor-module fast and easy.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #731 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 16:38:05 »
I also don't get two mice with the same sensor and one could not track on the same surface?

Firmware?
Unless both are the same model and revision with the same firmware, then you've got a dud. In my collection I have both a Sensei and a Naos 5k, both use the A9500 sensor, and the Naos is way more picky about surfaces than the Sensei. I get a lot of jitter and wonky lift off issues with the Naos, Sensei has given me no trouble whatsoever so far.

Offline typo

« Reply #732 on: Sat, 01 June 2013, 19:17:40 »
i was actually speaking of trouble with the sensei. of course i have a different machine and different mouse pad than you do. i don't blame the sensei. in fact i really liked it other than that.
it just goes to show not everything works together. however i have never had a Logitech g series not work on any machine or surface.

now the g700s. it has too many buttons in my way. i figure it is real nice for a mmo player. with 13 buttons and 5 profiles that is a lot of macros. ever since the g5 that series has been my old buddy. now using g500s. some say it sucks because the sensor is at the top others love it. to me it hardly matters. my dream is they combine the g500s and m570. that would be sweet. or wait... a pbt mouse body with cherry switches.

Offline fateswarm

« Reply #733 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 09:06:29 »
Firmware?
Unless both are the same model and revision with the same firmware, then you've got a dud. In my collection I have both a Sensei and a Naos 5k, both use the A9500 sensor, and the Naos is way more picky about surfaces than the Sensei. I get a lot of jitter and wonky lift off issues with the Naos, Sensei has given me no trouble whatsoever so far.

Or simply the position of the sensor itself in the mouse. The general make of it. Ending a discussion about a mouse with its sensor model number is simply naive. Was it placed with the same angle, distance, stability etc.? Have you checked the circuitry? Any firmwares? What about electronics components quality. What about the drivers and OS on different machines and other several conditions.

When people claim the detection of differences that are minute to the point of being undetectable by any human and even the slightest deviations of conditions would alter the result, they can't make such bold assumptions (as 'the same sensor i.e. the same mouse').

edit: I wouldn't even be surprised if exactly the same batch of a model has different behaviors between products, when it gets to such minuscule differences detection (of even quality mice).

edit: In general I don't believe in the validity of one or two fan-based reviews when the nature of the problem appears so complex and delicate to the point of needing highly professional treatment and multiple sources cross-referencing (even if the argument "you have no alternative, I have that test" sounds good as an argument on forums).
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 June 2013, 09:14:37 by fateswarm »

Offline typo

« Reply #734 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:31:33 »
no. I mean some mice would simply not work on this mobo and/or mouse pad. that is not a surprise to me either. I now understand there is much more to a mouse than just the sensor it has. I was not talking about nit picking gamers do. I mean not work period.

Offline LinkPro

« Reply #735 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 11:10:15 »
Deathadder 2013 and G400 for me. Steelseries has been nothing but problems.

Offline Lbeuol

« Reply #736 on: Tue, 04 June 2013, 02:24:45 »
I seem to stick to mx 518 and its upgrades all the time, I've tried razer and steelseries but I'm still not sold on them. Thinking about getting a new logitech soon.

Offline TD22057

« Reply #737 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 14:20:41 »
Another vote for G700.  Wireless is crucial to me...

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #738 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 14:54:07 »
I understand that some people feel that acceleration is overblown.

For most people , their performance in game will not be impacted by these things. Especially when they do not play on a lower sensitivity. But on the other hand, if you are going to spend money on a gaming mouse, then does it not make sense to go for those mice that have a superior sensor?

In autoCAD I imagine that acceleration does not play a role, as this is something that you really notice most on fast long sweeps, which is something you do not tend to do I reckon. Prediction could however potentially be an issue. But luckily most newer mice do not have prediction anymore.

In non-mice centric games, people use all sorts of mice. But there is a a reason why, in mice-centric games, players in the competitive scene tend to go for mice that have a decent sensor.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 July 2013, 01:09:40 by Grim Fandango »

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #739 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 00:10:07 »
Picked up a SS Sensei a few days back....

I freaking LOVE this mouse. It's sexy and you can change the colors of the LED's.

I was going ape**** in CS:GO just now, dominating. The mouse doesn't move when you click. It's accurate. It has just the right amount of polyethylene (or what ever the feet are made of) to glide it around flawlessly.

I had the SS Xai before and loved it, but gave it to a friend (no idea why...). I've been through several different mice since then, but I swear this is the last FPS mouse I will ever need. Perfectly shaped for my big hands, and I don't ever hit the buttons on the right side of the mouse on accident.

I'll still be using my Naga for playing SWTOR, reluctantly. (I've come to need the 12-key thumb buttons on the Naga in MMO's.) but for competitive FPS or MOBA action, I'll always return to the Sensei.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #740 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 00:11:23 »
Using a g9x... but I miss my abyssus.
I love Elzy

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #741 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 01:02:39 »
Zowie FK for me . In both shape, sensor, weight etc. It is pretty much the perfect mouse for me. I also really like the shape of the Steelseries sensei

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #742 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 01:25:06 »
Another vote for the G700.  I actually own two!  Before that, and still a fantastic mouse (if only they still made it), was the MX Revolution.  Sadly, I tried the "updated" Performance MX and it sucked badly.  I will give Logitech credit, I didn't buy the mouse from them but some piddly online retailer.  When I called just to complain to Logitech about the Performance MX, they let me return it to THEM and gave me a credit for full retail price towards anything on their online store. 

I do have small hands, so I wish they sold mice in two sizes.  Both the MX Revolution and the G700 are a bit too big for me, requiring me to move my hand to reach certain buttons.  I play WoW so the zillion buttons are a must have.

If Logitech made a vertical version of the G700 (along the lines of the Evoluent), or even their MMO mouse, I'd snap one up in a heartbeat.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline phx

« Reply #743 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 10:34:31 »
read a lot of reviews when I was picking out my first mouse, here are the ones I tried.

Logitech G9:
Picked this out because I have a claw grip and people said this was a good claw grip mouse. Found it to be too heavy and too wide for my taste. The mouse wheel was also way too hard to click, I use the mouse wheel to click pretty often (opening links as tabs in Chrome, throwing grenades in COD4, etc). Ended up returning this.

Deathadder:
pretty good mouse, shiny finish that gets dirty pretty easily. The side buttons are huge, felt like my thumb is always touching it, pretty annoying. Ended up returning this one as well.

Logitech MX518:
Fell in love with this mouse, everything I wanted with the Deathadder without any of the cons. Easy to click mouse wheel, small side buttons and rubber side grip making it very comfortable to use. Bought one used and it has been working great for me in the past 4 years. Too bad they don't make this anymore. This is my daily driver at home.

Logitech G400:
The successor to MX518, almost exactly like the MX518, looks a bit different but feels the same for me. I use this mouse at work, and have another as a backup.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #744 on: Thu, 18 July 2013, 13:12:48 »
Razer Naga 2012.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline velvetdon25

« Reply #745 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 00:00:13 »
My current top 2 are:

1. Zowie EC1 Evo (white)
2. Logitech G9x

I've previously owned:
Logitech MX500
Logitech g400
Logtech g500
Razer Deathadder
Zowie EC2 Evo (black)

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #746 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 00:09:06 »
1. Kensington Slimblade Trackball
-ergonomic/daily use

2. Razer DeathAdder
-for gaming, comfortable even during long sessions

Offline xSpartanCx

« Reply #747 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 20:06:19 »
I like the simple versions of Razer mice (i know, lame) but the mamba and deathadder are some slick, minimalistic mice that fit me well.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #748 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 20:12:19 »
I could have sworn I saw a link in this thread to an off-brand mouse, rather large, and at least two finger grooves on the right side.  Does that crap description ring a bell for anyone?  Can someone point me to the right link?

Kind of a non-standard shaped mouse, IIRC.

Offline Zykos

« Reply #749 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 20:24:14 »
I really like the Razer deathadder. It is really comfortable even for long gaming sessions.