Author Topic: From Indonesia, Nyanpassu, Im New  (Read 2254 times)

Offline gadzkun

From Indonesia, Nyanpassu, Im New
« on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 03:22:14 »
nyanpassu, im cipta from indonesia,

i join GH a couple week ago.
i came to GH cause i really love mech keyboard.
and i know GH from my friend. he told me here you can find a bunch of interesting about mech keyboard.
so im joining GH and yeah i always check IC and GB stuff mostly and my first GB buy would be skidata+
i really dont know mech world will be this huge and im really surprised.

my first board is 6Gv2 Black MX hhe,, i know mech from gaming gear brand at first..
but now im use KUL ES87 Green MX..

and the most shocking is, the moment i check IC and GB at GH.. i think i should buy korean board next ^^

sorry for my bed english >..< and thank you :3

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: From Indonesia, Nyanpassu, Im New
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 10:24:57 »
Welcome to Geekhack! Your English is great, by the way.

You're here for all the same reasons I am :) started with interest checks and now I've just been ordering keyboards and custom keycap sets non-stop. Skidata + looks amazing and there's a chance to win some amazing artisan caps by purchasing a set, so its a great first GB to be a part of.

As for the custom korean board...DO IT. And share with us :P
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 10:58:46 »
Welcome to Geekhack! Your English is great, by the way.

You're here for all the same reasons I am :) started with interest checks and now I've just been ordering keyboards and custom keycap sets non-stop. Skidata + looks amazing and there's a chance to win some amazing artisan caps by purchasing a set, so its a great first GB to be a part of.

As for the custom korean board...DO IT. And share with us :P

now i know why my friend said "be careful in GH so many overwhelming toxic out there" hahahaha xD
too many good items, its hard to resist xD
but yeah im really glad joining this november so many great GB happen.
im still saving my money and already aiming for octagon or lightsaver GB. so when the time comes i wont miss it xD

and for the warm welcome, thank you   :-*
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 November 2015, 11:07:06 by gadzkun »

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 05:54:53 »
Welcome to GH bro :thumb:

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 06:00:59 »
Wellcome brother to GH

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 23:36:08 »
Welcome to GH bro :thumb:
Wellcome brother to GH

hahahha ty bro hendy sama bro bondul, yeay!~

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 00:09:02 »
welcome to wallethack <3
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 20:58:24 »
welcome to wallethack <3

hahahahahaha bahaya wallethack sudah stadium 10!  :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 02:52:24 »
sup cuh
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 23:12:27 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

The 6Gv2 will be difficult to find replacement keycaps for, as it has a non-standard layout (thinking of that huge Enter key).

The KUL is a much more standard layout though :)

There is also a thread about unhacking the wallet - a good read if you're worried about spending too much money.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 22:12:19 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

The 6Gv2 will be difficult to find replacement keycaps for, as it has a non-standard layout (thinking of that huge Enter key).

There is also a thread about unhacking the wallet - a good read if you're worried about spending too much money.

yeah the big ass enter is such a pain. i should paint it myself everytime i change keyset :(

so then i buy kul its really nice i really love it. especially with green MX love the sound :-*

aw so theres a thread like that too must read! this month i spent too much T_T

thank you sir :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 04:00:42 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

yeah the big ass enter is such a pain. i should paint it myself everytime i change keyset :(

so then i buy kul its really nice i really love it. especially with green MX love the sound :-*

aw so theres a thread like that too must read! this month i spent too much T_T

thank you sir :cool:

That thread is definitely worth a read if you find you are spending too much,

I try to limit myself to one keycap set a month, try to keep a little in reserve for artisan sales, and only have a couple more boards on my wish list.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 00:08:13 »

I try to limit myself to one keycap set a month, try to keep a little in reserve for artisan sales, and only have a couple more boards on my wish list.

i read it and yeah it was really helpfull

ty sir for the suggestion :thumb:

now i limit myself buy something just what i really need ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:55:04 »

i read it and yeah it was really helpfull

ty sir for the suggestion :thumb:

now i limit myself buy something just what i really need ;D

The difficult part is differentiating between what you really NEED and what you really WANT ;)