Author Topic: The Next Taeha Types (ig @5beybeyy)  (Read 3508 times)

Offline 5bey

The Next Taeha Types (ig @5beybeyy)
« on: Thu, 29 December 2022, 00:54:36 »
Hello, Keebs

I recently started posting keyboard contents on ig to share my work and gain support because one day I want to turn this into my full time career.

I shared this genuine passion of mine to few acquaintances but they would tell me it's a bad idea or I should reconsider. Normally I'm swayed easily by what people say, but this time I really, really wanted to prove them wrong.

I know there are tons of ppl like me who say similar things but never actually put it into action or give up quickly. Or even come up excuses why they had to hold it off for a while.

So, all I ask is for you guys to just come check out my ig page @5beybeyy and see for yourselves. If you believe and would like to support me, then I would really appreciate a follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 December 2022, 00:56:19 by 5bey »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: The Next Taeha Types (ig @5beybeyy)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 December 2022, 07:03:02 »
Hello, Keebs

I recently started posting keyboard contents on ig to share my work and gain support because one day I want to turn this into my full time career.

I shared this genuine passion of mine to few acquaintances but they would tell me it's a bad idea or I should reconsider. Normally I'm swayed easily by what people say, but this time I really, really wanted to prove them wrong.

I know there are tons of ppl like me who say similar things but never actually put it into action or give up quickly. Or even come up excuses why they had to hold it off for a while.

So, all I ask is for you guys to just come check out my ig page @5beybeyy and see for yourselves. If you believe and would like to support me, then I would really appreciate a follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wat

This community is mostly made up of people tinkering with their own boards. If you are looking at becoming an influencer I would suggest marketing in another medium like reddit, youtube or discord.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline RitzyKraken

• Ritzy Kraken
Re: The Next Taeha Types (ig @5beybeyy)
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 11 January 2023, 11:46:47 »
Welcome
Artisan wrist rest maker in the USA
https://www.instagram.com/ritzykraken/