Author Topic: Been a member for 2 years, this is my second post!  (Read 1120 times)

Offline molt

Been a member for 2 years, this is my second post!
« on: Sun, 27 April 2014, 07:53:56 »
Hi,
I registered here 2 years ago (today actually!). I have been checking on the forums irregularly to keep a bit up to date. I first registered because I was looking for a new keyboard and wanted advice. I found plenty! No need for followup questions.

I went for a safe choice and got a Filco Majestouch2 TKL with browns. It has served me well these two years.

Now Im thinking of expanding my horizon. Got myself a "switch tester set" and would like to explore blues more, and topre. Tryed a HHKB once and topre was nice, but the layout felt wrong for me. I think I will stick to TKL for now.

Filco MJ2 Browns

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
Re: Been a member for 2 years, this is my second post!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 27 April 2014, 08:01:10 »
You are not so new then heh  :))
I have Filco TKL with blues which is my daily driver, if you are not annoyed by the sound the switch is great!
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline molt

Re: Been a member for 2 years, this is my second post!
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 27 April 2014, 08:08:28 »
You are not so new then heh  :))
I have Filco TKL with blues which is my daily driver, if you are not annoyed by the sound the switch is great!
New to posting ;)
Im not annoyed by the sound, but I think maybe co-workers can be. In an other department at work, there are three guys with blues in an office landscape consisting of 10 people. I don't think the others have complained yet.. I should ask!

Filco MJ2 Browns