Author Topic: [GB] (CLOSED) TX1800 [Finished]  (Read 435110 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: [GB] TX1800 (Housing, PCB, Parts, Keycaps) [Shipping(?) - Nothing yet!]
« Reply #1250 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 22:43:02 »
good guy yuktsi  :cool:

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1251 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 22:55:23 »
Are any more going to come up, and if so when? I replied to the pm, but I was too late I think.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1252 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 10:21:06 »
Are any more going to come up, and if so when? I replied to the pm, but I was too late I think.
Pmed.  :thumb:
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1253 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 11:30:49 »
Mine arrived yesterday, picked it up from the post office just now. Thank you yuktsi!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, looks great!

I hope this resolves for the rest of us.

Thanks @yuktsi!

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1254 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:17:57 »
so I guess people with non-case order will have to wait right? :blank:
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #1255 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:25:40 »
I'm really sad I missed out on this, if there are any available, I'd love a chance at them!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1256 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 03:03:44 »
got my 1800

big thank you to elrick, yuksi, kin and everyone else involved in getting this back together
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #1257 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 10:20:14 »
I'm really sad I missed out on this, if there are any available, I'd love a chance at them!

I have a grey case with stainless steel plate that I'd be willing to let go of. PM me if you want more info.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1258 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 10:22:51 »
Pmed.  :thumb:

yuktsi, I sent you a PM yesterday.  Did you receive it?  :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1259 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 13:17:57 »
got my 1800

big thank you to elrick, yuksi, kin and everyone else involved in getting this back together

Elrick?

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1260 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 13:38:42 »
got my 1800

Elrick?

Elrick.

Nathan you make a good point and I have also thought about that.

Basically I'm asking yuktsi to communicate with KIN25 and see if this can be arranged.

It is a long shot, given how things have been handled by KIN25, and I also completely understand that he requires payment for postal fees, but perhaps we can work something out if KIN25 is in this to resolve and end this troubling situation.

Yuktsi would you please try to help us and see if this is possible?

Hopefully this GB can come to an end for all of us as soon as possible, whether it's by refund or fulfilment. So I will keep my fingers crossed for you, Karura. This GB went from a dream to a ****ing nightmare  :(

It's all down to Yuktsi here because this person has saved our scalped arses.  This guy has stepped in to make sure those that paid up get their unique keyboard, hence he deserves our thanks.

I gave up on ever owning this keyboard but made sure BunnyLake got his, since he is the biggest fan of the Cherry 1800 series.  Besides he is the ONLY one that works hard at making all his Key-Cap Group Buys highly successful on this place which has now become known as, Scam-Merchants Paradise.

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #1261 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 05:43:49 »
So putting it a bit naive: there are some leftover 1800 pcb's up for grabs? For us plebs at least? :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1262 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 23:16:30 »
Just got an email from our kin25 and let me tell you, he really suffered in the creation of the TX1800.

Of course like all people here when undertaking a mammoth task of actually building keyboards and organizing key-sets, the underlying fact is that anything can happen to derail your Group Buy.  This was a perfect storm of failures that were out of kin25's control.

Hence he simply didn't want to confront anyone here on GH to let everyone know of his failures.  Pride and being afraid to admit you were wrong in trying to do this, is what destroyed the Group Buy confidence here.  Anyone can make mistakes because that's life in general but not fronting up and admitting to them is the real failure here.

He seems to be a perfectionist so that helped to compile his own personal misery during this GB.  He thinks we will carve his name in failure on the walls of Geekhack here for ever more but when you admit to the failures and say something with honesty then we may forgive you.

All I can say now here on Geekhack, Kin25 is removed off my "Wall of Hatred" because Ivan the Scumbag, has now taken prime position all by himself.  Trust me, there are far worse contenders of absolute sh1t-bags, that take the crown in stealing people's hope and money.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 April 2016, 23:18:08 by Elrick »

Offline ika

« Reply #1263 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 03:22:24 »
So are outsiders waiting on refunds/extras page to be set up or is something happening already? I need this in my life.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #1264 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 03:50:52 »
Just got an email from our kin25 and let me tell you, he really suffered in the creation of the TX1800.

Of course like all people here when undertaking a mammoth task of actually building keyboards and organizing key-sets, the underlying fact is that anything can happen to derail your Group Buy.  This was a perfect storm of failures that were out of kin25's control.

Hence he simply didn't want to confront anyone here on GH to let everyone know of his failures.  Pride and being afraid to admit you were wrong in trying to do this, is what destroyed the Group Buy confidence here.  Anyone can make mistakes because that's life in general but not fronting up and admitting to them is the real failure here.

He seems to be a perfectionist so that helped to compile his own personal misery during this GB.  He thinks we will carve his name in failure on the walls of Geekhack here for ever more but when you admit to the failures and say something with honesty then we may forgive you.

All I can say now here on Geekhack, Kin25 is removed off my "Wall of Hatred" because Ivan the Scumbag, has now taken prime position all by himself.  Trust me, there are far worse contenders of absolute sh1t-bags, that take the crown in stealing people's hope and money.
k

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #1265 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 04:09:30 »
Still waiting for your replies yuktsi....

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

I like mechanical keyboards

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1266 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 05:46:07 »
k

Could you give us an update regarding the plans for refunds? Thanks again yuktsi for helping out. :thumb:

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1267 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 08:26:18 »
since kin was courteous enough to write a PM to one of the participants in his GB, why not just resume posting on this here thread and save yuktsi from having to pick up the slack

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1268 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 08:52:32 »
since kin was courteous enough to write a PM to one of the participants in his GB, why not just resume posting on this here thread and save yuktsi from having to pick up the slack

Because reasons /s

But i agree. Had he just swallowed his pride and laid things out, this whole thing would have been no problem. I can understand when an issue arises and is worked through. I may be a little frustrated ar first, but showing that there is a plan of action makes it acceptable. Disappearing for 6 months and running other group buys while screwing people out of boards they paid for is unacceptable. This whole situation has soured a lot of people and I'll personally never do business with kin again. He had all the time in the world to make these issues known and actually talk to us about it. Pride is no excuse. Btw, i gave up my spot even though there was a board ready to ship to me. I just don't care for this board anymore. Too much associated drama.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1269 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 09:09:27 »
I'm glad kin contacted someone, but for me if I want to be perfect and a professional that includes communication. He seemed to communicate just fine with the Korean community, so why not us? It doesn't make much since if he viewed it as the board not being perfect since the biggest problem was his avoiding us.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1270 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 10:37:18 »
Seems we can all agree that all we want is to know what is going on. Most who have been here a little while know that even with the best of intentions, things can go awry. This board will certainly come with a lot of extra baggage, but I didn't want this to all be for nothing.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1271 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 18:32:02 »
I'm glad kin contacted someone, but for me if I want to be perfect and a professional that includes communication. He seemed to communicate just fine with the Korean community, so why not us? It doesn't make much since if he viewed it as the board not being perfect since the biggest problem was his avoiding us.

Agree with you I do.

But be aware that English isn't his first language and even the email he sent me wasn't really all that clear regarding basic punctuation and grammar.  Like all non-english people we can be a nasty lot when we misread someone's posts here on GH Central.

Hence most either just stop by here to read things before moving on, simply because engaging with us is like trying to handle a Porcupine on Prozac.  Also bear in mind, what it would be like for us English speaking people trying to communicate on a Korean Forum with their culture and characteristics.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if their version of a lynch mob develops straight away because of one sentence posted by us on their forum site.

Not here to defend his behaviour because after all he chose to run a Group Buy here on our site but nevertheless we are all in this situation and out of a tiny few who got their keyboard kits, what the rest will get...........who knows.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 April 2016, 18:35:00 by Elrick »

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #1272 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 20:48:05 »

Maybe because this community is awful to deal with?  I mean... look at the threads of other GBs in recovery.  People are working really hard to do their best to make things as right as they can possibly be after breakdowns and failures and people are hammering whomever will listen in the thread with their personal requests and complaints.  This thread as well: it was mostly dormant and forgotten about until yuktsi jumped in and is doing a real favor in sorting things out as well as they can be, and instantly everyone sees it as an opportunity to post their needs.  I really worry about what yuktsi's PM box looks like. Who want's that headache?

I get it to a certain extent--people put money on the line and expect something for it.  That's not a wrong feeling to have, but I don't understand why people keep treating GBs like retail transactions.  You are putting money out there for something special, something that often does not yet exist, and you are hoping that it will happen the way you plan.  It often won't, and the more out there the idea the more likely it is to run into issues.  While disappointment is understandable, the vitriol and anger is petulant and childish, and more than enough reason why someone would rather just let a random corner of the internet hate their guts than have to face it directly.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #1273 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 21:11:31 »
Seems we can all agree that all we want is to know what is going on. Most who have been here a little while know that even with the best of intentions, things can go awry. This board will certainly come with a lot of extra baggage, but I didn't want this to all be for nothing.

Maybe because this community is awful to deal with?  I mean... look at the threads of other GBs in recovery.  People are working really hard to do their best to make things as right as they can possibly be after breakdowns and failures and people are hammering whomever will listen in the thread with their personal requests and complaints.  This thread as well: it was mostly dormant and forgotten about until yuktsi jumped in and is doing a real favor in sorting things out as well as they can be, and instantly everyone sees it as an opportunity to post their needs.  I really worry about what yuktsi's PM box looks like. Who want's that headache?

I get it to a certain extent--people put money on the line and expect something for it.  That's not a wrong feeling to have, but I don't understand why people keep treating GBs like retail transactions.  You are putting money out there for something special, something that often does not yet exist, and you are hoping that it will happen the way you plan.  It often won't, and the more out there the idea the more likely it is to run into issues.  While disappointment is understandable, the vitriol and anger is petulant and childish, and more than enough reason why someone would rather just let a random corner of the internet hate their guts than have to face it directly.

Shipped. It's never easy.
Especially when you have little control over the quality of end product
I have personally been through all these, DIFFICULT

I will start refunding in the first week of May.

My collection

More

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #1274 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 22:11:17 »
Looking forward to this.

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1275 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 22:45:53 »

Sound good. Count me in list.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1276 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 23:07:26 »
While disappointment is understandable, the vitriol and anger is petulant and childish, and more than enough reason why someone would rather just let a random corner of the internet hate their guts than have to face it directly.

I'm certainly one of the main complainants here due to getting no responses from the Group Buy organizer hence my penchant to sharpen my pitch fork and lighting numerous torches for a proper witch hunt.  My fault here and I'm not going to blame anyone else here for my behaviour, especially at my age.

Internet is like that because you will never see your opponents face in real life, you don't care what you type in any forum.  No sympathy is ever given hence the troll in everyone of us starts to rear it's ugly head but upon getting kin25's email, I can see how he has tried to communicate his extreme frustration with everything that has gone by in this Group Buy.  He really wants to supply the keyboards and refunds as soon as possible just to finally complete this once and for all.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1277 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 23:37:33 »
Well, not every one
  No sympathy is ever given hence the troll in everyone of us starts to rear it's ugly head
Well to be fair, not every one of us.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1278 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:55:46 »
Let's not forget that he went ahead and sold my order, even though I had emailed him many times with words of encouragement and intentions to pay him fully for my BLACK non-NCS TX1800, which I will now never get.

Kin25 has not once replied to my emails or posted in here to update us ever since he disappeared, and that sort of lack of communication is the greatest sin that any GB runner can commit.

The facts are, Kin25 still has not openly communicated with his clients (us), and that just isn't acceptable, regardless of whatever reason. I'm saying this as both a GB runner, as well as someone who has been invested in this community, and have participated in GH GBs as early as 2011.

I'm done discussing my feelings regarding Kin25. After he sold my custom TX1800 order, I really have nothing left to say, and will wait patiently for my refund.

With that said, I do applaud Kin25 for trying to make amends (behind the scenes), and hope to see my refund soon. Also want to thank Yuktsi again for trying to sort out this cluster****. I sincerely thank both of you for wanting to resolve this.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:58:02 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #1279 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 09:12:19 »
Maybe because this community is awful to deal with?
the awfulness you refer to is a direct result of kin's actions, or in this case inaction. 

People are working really hard to do their best to make things as right as they can possibly be after breakdowns and failures and people are hammering whomever will listen in the thread with their personal requests and complaints.  This thread as well: it was mostly dormant and forgotten about until yuktsi jumped in and is doing a real favor in sorting things out as well as they can be, and instantly everyone sees it as an opportunity to post their needs
that seems unfair.. firstly sorting of people's affairs is exactly what yutski intended to do. second, if you were in a similar situation i'm willing to bet you'd also jump at the first chance to salvage something, anything out of such a wreckage. walk a mile in their shoes etc etc

I really worry about what yuktsi's PM box looks like.
same, that's why i want kin to resume taking responsibility for this buy instead of hiding behind yuktsi's tail. but that's their business and not mine

While disappointment is understandable, the vitriol and anger is petulant and childish, and more than enough reason why someone would rather just let a random corner of the internet hate their guts than have to face it directly.
i don't agree with this. time and again, what kin and similar gb runners before him have been afraid of is perceived potential backlash. while in reality, what i can imagine is a few outraged individuals demanding refunds, while the rest will sympathize and maybe even trying to provide assistance in one way or another. thing is, kin hasn't given us the public any reasons to sympathize with him. it's like a forest fire, you should put it out when it starts small. but if you go 'better not touch it i might get burned hope it rains soon' and it eventually engulfs the whole forest, who's to blame?

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1280 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 06:21:35 »
A day that, more than a few times I thought would never arrive. I got my board today. I'm over the moon. Thanks Kin25 and yuktsi.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1281 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 07:17:53 »
A day that, more than a few times I thought would never arrive. I got my board today. I'm over the moon. Thanks Kin25 and yuktsi.

Awesome!  More good news in this thread is great to see.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1282 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 08:19:55 »

Awesome!  More good news in this thread is great to see.

Again Kin25 and yuktsi are working towards finishing this GB once and for all. 

At this stage we just have to leave them to it, because all the costs thus far are incurred by Kin in spending more time to polish off each keyboard for delivery to those still wanting the TX1800.

Hope everything goes to plan this time and those still wanting this item, won't be disappointed in the quality.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #1283 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 15:46:22 »
Those are some great looking plates/cases. I kind of wish I hoped on the GB when it was time.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1284 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 20:25:59 »
Those are some great looking plates/cases. I kind of wish I hoped on the GB when it was time.

Yeah I have to say the entire board came out great, I'm super happy with mine, more than worth the wait
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Phinnegan

• I have a new addiction.
« Reply #1285 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 10:07:16 »
I'm super happy more people are actually receiving this - it is literally the nicest keyboard I've ever seen.  Here is mine with its new keycaps, once I convince myself to take it back home from work I have a pile of cyan LEDs to install as well:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1286 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 10:14:54 »
I'm super happy more people are actually receiving this - it is literally the nicest keyboard I've ever seen.  Here is mine with its new keycaps, once I convince myself to take it back home from work I have a pile of cyan LEDs to install as well:

Show Image

Man, now that they're shipping I want one really badly.  :-X

Offline StormyMonday

« Reply #1287 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 10:31:07 »

Show Image

Beautiful!

I won't comment on the drama, but it was certainly worth the wait. Congrats.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1288 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 10:55:12 »

Show Image

Lovely!

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #1289 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 17:39:09 »
Mine arrived today. The delays and uncertainty was unfortunate, but the actual product is everything I was hoping for. It's really a beautiful keyboard. Thanks to yuktsi for the huge assist. And while I'll concede that there's not much to be proud of for how it all played out, kin25 should be really proud of his work on the case and board.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #1290 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 19:17:26 »

I am certainly very happy with the product! This is the layout I've always wanted! Hope everyone has a chance to own this beautiful keyboard.
Thank you kin and yuktsi!
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline rondg

« Reply #1291 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:13:36 »
Whoops... wrong thread. Sorry
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:35:55 by rondg »

Offline joey

« Reply #1292 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:18:02 »
popkorn :-X :-\ :eek:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1293 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 05:51:34 »
Show Image

I am certainly very happy with the product! This is the layout I've always wanted! Hope everyone has a chance to own this beautiful keyboard.

That all RED TX1800 is just simply BEAUTIFUL PRON in the extreme and I am jealous beyond words here.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #1294 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 13:21:50 »
Show Image

That all RED TX1800 is just simply BEAUTIFUL PRON in the extreme and I am jealous beyond words here.
And then there's pink LEDs :D
This GB is coming from the dead and I think even though there was a great lack of communication, the final product is sooooo worth the wait!
==============

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1295 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 12:50:38 »
Got mine working yesterday: Dolch case, steel plate, HyperFuse, 78g Zealios and Noko wrist rest!

Offline rondg

« Reply #1296 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 02:06:28 »
What's the difference between the 2 pcb's? The full alu custom build vs the cherry 1800 case...

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #1297 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 07:22:35 »
Show Image

Still sad I sold to you literally a day or two before this came back from the dead :( :( Glad you got it though and it turned out great!

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1298 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 10:00:42 »
Got mine working yesterday: Dolch case, steel plate, HyperFuse, 78g Zealios and Noko wrist rest!
Show Image

Hot tamales, that's beautiful.

The more I see Hyperfuse on 1800s the more I want it.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #1299 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 13:58:22 »
Show Image

Still sad I sold to you literally a day or two before this came back from the dead :( :( Glad you got it though and it turned out great!
Ah...I'm sorry about that :(
Hopefully, you will get one eventually:(
==============