Author Topic: So, back in the day  (Read 2645 times)

Offline mistakemistake

• Global Loveinator
So, back in the day
« on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 21:08:07 »
So back in the day, a good friend of mine sponsored his Vietnamese cousin, Bin (pronounced Bean), in order for him to attend high school here in the states.  At first, he didn't quite fit in with kids at his school probably because of the lack of communication and who knows what else.  One day, the three of us are playing MW2 and Bin asks my friend and I, 'Hey, can you guys teach me how to talk s**t?' Of course we agreed.  S**t talking class began.  After few weeks of practicing, we're playing MW2 once again and Bin says to his cousin, 'Hey Reagan, how about I come over there and suck your d**k.' Reagan and I both stop and ಠ_ಠ. In his quick realization, he yells, 'MISTAKE MISTAKE!'

Anyhow, I thought it was pretty funny at the time and it seemed like mistakemistake was always available as a username, so it stuck. Within the past year, was introduced to the keyboard world. I'm sadly addicted.  My first board was a TKL Leopold w/ browns that sits happily on top of my stereo receiver.  Though I have only recently created an account, I've been reading for quite a while. So hello all!
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 September 2012, 20:35:41 by mistakemistake »

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
Re: So, back in the day
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 21:30:34 »
That's my very first keyboard as well, using it now in fact. I'm glad you've joined the mechanical keyboard party.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 22:19:25 »
Haha that's a pretty funny story...  mistake! mistake!  lol

Anywho, welcome to Geekhack.  :)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 22:57:34 »
LOL !
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline rudyzhou2

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 04 August 2012, 02:11:43 »
lawl funy story where is Bin now?

Offline mistakemistake

• Global Loveinator
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 04 August 2012, 02:43:55 »
That's my very first keyboard as well, using it now in fact. I'm glad you've joined the mechanical keyboard party.

Haha that's a pretty funny story...  mistake! mistake!  lol

Anywho, welcome to Geekhack.  :)

thanks guys

lawl funy story where is Bin now?

actually, I have no idea.. :/