geekhack Marketplace > Hunger Work Studio

hungerwork.studio

<< < (3/30) > >>

Binge:

--- Quote from: Meitachi on Thu, 05 January 2017, 16:57:57 ---Love the clean and straightforward-ness to it!  I played around with the color options. Any chance you can add grey into the mix? Also, how feasible would it be to add like a sample color swatch if the field is populated with [insert color name here]? Just so it's easier to picture the color combos.

--- End quote ---

The colors are meant to be guidelines.  If you chose black we could go gray but it'll be closer to black, going white could be anything to about a middle value gray.

--- Quote from: duriantofu on Thu, 05 January 2017, 17:04:42 ---Looks good.  :thumb: Simple, clean and easy to navigate. I entered in the raffle too but I was wondering if they will be a way to limit how many caps you can win.

--- End quote ---

Yeah people can win at most one key.

ygor:
Looks pretty good. It'll get even better once you settle into the thing.

redbanshee:
Not that it matters but the conformation email for your event item is a little confusing, it reads like this:

"Thank you for your purchase!

Hi redbanshee, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent."

that may confuse some newer people in the community

suicidal_orange:
Aside from making my monitor squeal (it doesn't like white :))) I like it - here's hoping you didn't stretch it too far!

One thing I noticed is there's no option for whatever this print is called?
More

--- Quote from: Binge on Thu, 05 January 2017, 17:08:27 ---The colors are meant to be guidelines.  If you chose black we could go gray but it'll be closer to black, going white could be anything to about a middle value gray.

--- End quote ---

Would either have a chance of creating a decidedly middling shade of grey as seen in Hyperfuse mods?  It's definitely not white but nowhere near black either!  I'd love an Ork to complete my collection and this is the closest I've seen to you offering custom requests without ensuring the colourway never happens.  At least I hope it won't get blacklisted :-X

Binge:

--- Quote from: redbanshee on Thu, 05 January 2017, 17:16:21 ---Not that it matters but the conformation email for your event item is a little confusing, it reads like this:

"Thank you for your purchase!

Hi redbanshee, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent."

that may confuse some newer people in the community

--- End quote ---

updated to,

"we're processing your order.  If there is any additional action required on your part for event participation or order fulfillment we'll sure to be in touch.

Thank you for your patronage!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version