Author Topic: [GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)  (Read 935074 times)

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Currently packing)
« Reply #1350 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:29:14 »
Since weaston was pretty fast at answering to my prior message I will from now on message weekly and try to address the most pressing issue at hand (for this week it seems like pictures and how to reach him for address changes). Trying not to do too many questions at once.

Feel free to post questions that you want me to put forward as well as keeping me accountable, just reply in the thread when my msg should be due or PM. Hopefully the GSKT00 will be in reach soon :)
Are you only invested in this because you have joined this gb? What about the other group buys in shambles? I think bunnylake and Jaxx need a few PM's

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1351 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:32:09 »
Since weaston was pretty fast at answering to my prior message I will from now on message weekly and try to address the most pressing issue at hand (for this week it seems like pictures and how to reach him for address changes). Trying not to do too many questions at once.

Feel free to post questions that you want me to put forward as well as keeping me accountable, just reply in the thread when my msg should be due or PM. Hopefully the GSKT00 will be in reach soon :)

Probably wrong place to take this up, but why are not moderators doing the same for other GBs where people are waiting months for updates?

I've been staying out of this thread since I'm not in this GB/it's none of my business/the runners and I have historically not gotten along but it's dead beef at this point/I'm not a GH mod/most of you think of me a ****poster and not a person who has any substantial knowledge/I know better, but I do have some insight here.

There are a some GBs, like Jane CE, where people don't especially care if they get updates or not because it's clear the runner is working, if slowly, and the product they end up with will be good/worth a lot more than they paid/both. There are others where updates are reliably being given on another platform, like discord or via email, so people don't feel inclined to ask for info in the GH thread (common in smaller keyboard GBs). Some longtime GBs get substantial updates when someone asks (280), and that's enough for the people in them.

On the other hand, you have stuff like Rukia, where the runner is just ghosting everyone, and there's not really anything to be done about it.

Plus, it's also an economy issue. There are a lot of GBs, and it's a lot of work to keep up with every single one of them. It's a big part of why I've been so burned out on keyboards for the last year or two.

This is kind of an oversimplification of it, there are a lot of other possible reasons. It's mostly that there's just not one perfect solution.

As always, CAVEAT EMPTOR.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:36:32 by Puddsy »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline freedom

« Reply #1352 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:41:10 »
honestly ligma

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1353 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:43:07 »
What about the other group buys in shambles? I think bunnylake and Jaxx need a few PM's

I don't know what to say about those, but it seems like this one has been just limping along enough to give buyers a sliver of hope each time we're about to mutiny. Maybe Weaston would have been better off just ghosting all of us…

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1354 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 15:53:08 »

Probably wrong place to take this up, but why are not moderators doing the same for other GBs where people are waiting months for updates?

Are you only invested in this because you have joined this gb? What about the other group buys in shambles? I think bunnylake and Jaxx need a few PM's
Yes I solely do moderation work for monetary benefit :rolleyes:

I'd love to help with the other GB's, the reason I took on this was because I already had an established connection with weaston, so it was more out of goodwill without too much work. Regarding the other threads/GB's I'd love to help out to the best of my ability. I'm not as well informed due to the sheer amount of GB's being ran on this site, so please send a PM regarding the problematic ones and I'll take a look once I have the time. Regarding Bunnylake, we're not on the greatest terms personally and I can't really influence much. He is however banned from running future GB's, for what its worth.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline L8T

« Reply #1355 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 19:31:25 »

Please ask about cerakote, since we dont have proper sample for what the colors look like it would help a lot to get a picture for each color. I dont think its a tall order because very few got the cerakote option.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1356 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 20:52:04 »

Please ask about cerakote, since we dont have proper sample for what the colors look like it would help a lot to get a picture for each color. I dont think its a tall order because very few got the cerakote option.
Not saying that your question isn't valid, but didn't everyone already select cerakote colors? And aren't they already picked from the standard colors? I mean you can get samples, but they're just little cards and don't 100% match what the boards will look like anyway.

Offline L8T

« Reply #1357 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 22:21:55 »

Not saying that your question isn't valid, but didn't everyone already select cerakote colors? And aren't they already picked from the standard colors? I mean you can get samples, but they're just little cards and don't 100% match what the boards will look like anyway.

Yes everyone already selected cerakote colors, but it helps to see what it looks like on the board. Its like buying a keyboard in a color that has no render and only pantone color number. Samples seem to be inaccurate because of the materials, that is why I want to see what it looks like in real life. Honestly though, im not expecting **** with the way its going.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1358 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 22:29:06 »

Yes everyone already selected cerakote colors, but it helps to see what it looks like on the board. Its like buying a keyboard in a color that has no render and only pantone color number. Samples seem to be inaccurate because of the materials, that is why I want to see what it looks like in real life. Honestly though, im not expecting **** with the way its going.
I mean it's just a weird ask. You can Google cerakote colors and see what they look like, or go to a businesses site or cerakote's site and see examples. If he's actually packing it means unpacking boards if they've already been cerakoted. And I mean regardless of what it looks like, if it's been coated it's the color your getting regardless of input at this point.

All that aside I know people are curious if all the finishing is at least done. That'd be a good thing to ask.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 November 2021, 22:30:41 by Zeelobby »

Offline L8T

« Reply #1359 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 23:40:59 »

I mean it's just a weird ask. You can Google cerakote colors and see what they look like, or go to a businesses site or cerakote's site and see examples. If he's actually packing it means unpacking boards if they've already been cerakoted. And I mean regardless of what it looks like, if it's been coated it's the color your getting regardless of input at this point.

All that aside I know people are curious if all the finishing is at least done. That'd be a good thing to ask.

Think of it like this, you are buying a GMK set with no renders and only pantone color codes. Would you be fine with not having renders and pictures of samples? Would you be fine if the GMK set runner tells you to just look at another set that uses the same color? Yes, it doesn't change anything and I have no control over its outcome but it helps visualize the product. If he has already packed it then it wouldn't make sense to unpack just for pictures obviously, and I don't want to delay this any further if that's the case. But a bare minimum would be to share the status of cerakoted orders to us.

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1360 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 23:42:19 »

Think of it like this, you are buying a GMK set with no renders and only pantone color codes. Would you be fine with not having renders and pictures of samples? Would you be fine if the GMK set runner tells you to just look at another set that uses the same color? Yes, it doesn't change anything and I have no control over its outcome but it helps visualize the product. If he has already packed it then it wouldn't make sense to unpack just for pictures obviously, and I don't want to delay this any further if that's the case. But a bare minimum would be to share the status of cerakoted orders to us.

He is not going to be able to change anything about the cerakote even if you don't like it. Seems like a pointless request...
Savage 65 | GSKT-00 || Valhalla | X60 V2

Offline dallman5

« Reply #1361 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 23:52:46 »

He is not going to be able to change anything about the cerakote even if you don't like it. Seems like a pointless request...

Not only that but the entire point is moot because you do have pictures of samples. You can go ahead and ask the google machine what your chosen color looks like or just order a sample swatch yourself, there's been plenty of time  :p
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline L8T

« Reply #1362 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 00:06:04 »

Did you even read what I said? Because I don't remember saying anywhere that I wanted to see what my cerakote color looks like so I can make any changes to my order or whether I'll even like the color. I even stressed multiple times that I know I can't make any changes and just wanted to see the color on the board for visualization purposes only. Maybe if you read my analogy you might understand my reasoning. As for the samples, did you know that the swatches are not very accurate? Ah yes Google.. how I haven't thought about that.. it's almost as if guns aren't made with the same material as keyboards, different base color can affect the final outcome (for us our base color is silver), some samples on the website use multiple layers of different colors and not just the color I picked. Who would've thought! If it wasn't obvious already, I know what the color looks like on objects that aren't keyboards, specifically the keyboard I purchased. If this point is so moot, GMK set runners have no reason to share photos of the sample if the same color has already been used elsewhere. Who needs cafe's samples when it shares the same alphas main color as 9009 am I right?

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1363 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 00:40:52 »

Did you even read what I said? Because I don't remember saying anywhere that I wanted to see what my cerakote color looks like so I can make any changes to my order or whether I'll even like the color. I even stressed multiple times that I know I can't make any changes and just wanted to see the color on the board for visualization purposes only. Maybe if you read my analogy you might understand my reasoning. As for the samples, did you know that the swatches are not very accurate? Ah yes Google.. how I haven't thought about that.. it's almost as if guns aren't made with the same material as keyboards, different base color can affect the final outcome (for us our base color is silver), some samples on the website use multiple layers of different colors and not just the color I picked. Who would've thought! If it wasn't obvious already, I know what the color looks like on objects that aren't keyboards, specifically the keyboard I purchased. If this point is so moot, GMK set runners have no reason to share photos of the sample if the same color has already been used elsewhere. Who needs cafe's samples when it shares the same alphas main color as 9009 am I right?

If we didn't have more pressing issues, I see no problem with it. However, there are multiple things that should be answered first.
Additionally, keyset designers are designing one thing that all of their customers will receive. Weaston did not make this keyboard for your specific cerekote color. He even said that things are likely to differ, so needing a picture of the cerakote when nothing will change before you get the board seems pointless.

Offline L8T

« Reply #1364 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 01:06:54 »

If we didn't have more pressing issues, I see no problem with it. However, there are multiple things that should be answered first.
Additionally, keyset designers are designing one thing that all of their customers will receive. Weaston did not make this keyboard for your specific cerekote color. He even said that things are likely to differ, so needing a picture of the cerakote when nothing will change before you get the board seems pointless.

Wow ignoring the minority color? That's pretty Keyboardcist bro.

Jokes aside, I agree with you that this is least of our problems and should be in the very bottom of our priority list. I still disagree with it being pointless, IMO all colors should have pictures taken regardless of the number of units sold, cerakote or not, but as you said its the least of our worries. No point arguing about this though, so let us just agree to disagree and move on. Also, I apologize if my tone sounded rude earlier. Cheers!

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #1365 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 04:42:06 »

Respectfully — I understand this is well-meant, but if Weaston has time to answer to you in private, then he has time to come out here and post the same information via an update. Not to mention the conflict of interest. In my opinion, doing this is enabling his behavior more than anything else.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1366 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 08:08:05 »

I mean your just asking for things no keyboard GB provides. Sometimes they'll leak some of the colors prior to delivery but a lot of times they just ship. Again it's too late to change it anyway. And you can definitely find other things, even aluminum things, cerakoted your color online. This is ignoring the point that of course lighting can effect color as well, so unless your going to send Weaston a lighting setup to get color accurate photos, just seems like a whole lotta huff for nothing. Sorry if what I say comes off as rude, it is just a weird ask.

Right now everyone's priority concern is Weaston giving more details of where he is in the process and getting boards shipped to those who joined. Giving you a pic of your specific board with a color you can't change doesn't address anything more concerning with this buy. You can always post how much you hate how the color was done after the rest of us get our boards .

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1367 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 08:10:06 »

Respectfully — I understand this is well-meant, but if Weaston has time to answer to you in private, then he has time to come out here and post the same information via an update. Not to mention the conflict of interest. In my opinion, doing this is enabling his behavior more than anything else.
Yeah. It's a tough call. The alternative is not doing this and just having him ghost the thread. If this is how we get our boards I'm on board.

Offline Ahngel

« Reply #1368 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 09:01:23 »
Lesson to learn here is dont charge for shipping immediately at the time your gb closes. Especially in the middle if a pandemic that is affecting shipping rates

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #1369 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 09:04:48 »
Lesson to learn here is dont charge for shipping immediately at the time your gb closes. Especially in the middle if a pandemic that is affecting shipping rates
For what it's worth there was no declared state of pandemic in January of 2020.

So that's probably wrong.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1370 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 10:13:00 »
If shipping costs are the issue, he can just issue another invoice for incremental shipping costs. Other GBs have gone that route.

« Reply #1371 on: Sat, 13 November 2021, 11:55:59 »
If shipping costs are the issue, he can just issue another invoice for incremental shipping costs. Other GBs have gone that route.

$25 easily covers the price of USPS Priority or UPS Ground and $50 covers the cost of UPS Worldwide Expedited/Saver. Not sure how participants paying more for shipping would resolve any issues.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #1372 on: Sat, 13 November 2021, 16:51:29 »
Yeah. Don't think this is a shipping issue. Probably more like packing.

Offline nikkynak

Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Everything here, packing and shipping soon)
« Reply #1373 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 14:54:35 »
Still packing all components and boards, will update when boards are ready to ship.

So how's this going lol

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #1374 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 15:40:13 »
Pictures of progress would work wonders

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1375 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 15:52:55 »
Pictures of progress would work wonders

Recent pictures of ANYTHING would work wonders.

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1376 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 15:56:38 »
Here we go again…

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1377 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 16:59:12 »
I wrote to weaston yesterday regarding pictures and address changes and he responded that he will update the thread shortly
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline vegs

« Reply #1378 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 02:21:25 »
Any updates?
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline zian_

« Reply #1379 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 20:23:56 »
Happy 2 year anniversary everyone.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1380 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 20:47:11 »
just in time for the holidays!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #1381 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 20:48:44 »
I’ll giveaway a kwk if this GB finishes in time for the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #1382 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 20:49:24 »

I'm hyped

« Reply #1383 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 20:59:16 »
"Shortly"

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1384 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 05:48:04 »

yo weaston hurry up
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #1385 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 08:37:45 »

weaston turning it up to 11 as we speak

Offline zian_

« Reply #1386 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 14:32:01 »

Doubt.

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1387 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 17:27:51 »
Can we get an update before Thanksgiving please

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #1388 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 18:13:19 »

Prolly not lol

Offline rikercd

« Reply #1389 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 12:21:24 »

no

Offline joshuarubin

« Reply #1390 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 12:32:59 »
Watching this thread go through the stages of grief. Denial, anger and now I think we’re officially entering the bargaining stage.

Please Weston, what can we do to get an update? What will it take for you to ship?

Offline aslanxdeft

« Reply #1391 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 22:05:20 »
So almost 10 days without any pictures even though Weaston said he will update "shortly"?!

Offline zian_

« Reply #1392 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:57:19 »
Anyone else getting exit scam vibes?

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #1393 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 13:58:58 »
Idk what to think. Either this mf is lazy as ****. Or we’ve all got got.

Offline jpg2401

« Reply #1394 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 14:31:29 »
Can we get an update before December please

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #1395 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 14:52:04 »
Can we get an update before December please

Tesletron says happy holidays

Offline mta

« Reply #1396 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 15:43:16 »
Weaston,

You've had the cases and plates in-hand for almost a year now, and the PCBs since April (ostensibly).

What I don't understand is why you'd have everything ready to go, all that stuff just sitting there in your room, but then not say anything or ship anything out for months. I'm not sure why you'd be waiting on gaskets for over half a year. Even if you only ordered them later on - it still calls into question why, due to everything else being in-hand months prior.

Did something else go wrong that hasn't been mentioned yet? What's going on? I agree with you that this GB was not malicious, but I am not convinced we have the full story either.

You already mentioned some miscommunication issues with the manus and some problems that arose as a result of sending older files by mistake. Was there something more than that? Level with us, here.

Considering how long this GB has gone on for, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that you set aside five minutes to provide your customers with some clear answers and a couple pictures to help reestablish confidence in this GB. It's not right to leave everyone in the dark like this for months on end -- it's a pretty terrible feeling.

« Reply #1397 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 19:49:01 »
I have a feeling something went wrong, considering there were substantial delays supposedly because of PCBs and then gaskets.

From the original post:
PCB turnaround should be some time less than the boards and gaskets and screws are a trivial amount of time to acquire so no worries there

The delays seem like they were excuses to buy more time for some other reason. Obviously that's just speculation, and I would love to be proven wrong.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #1398 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 19:52:10 »
Guys just remember...

This is the first GSKT board in a series. Somehow Weaston will still sell out the second and third boards in this series in around 2 minutes...

This community does indeed have brain damage.

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #1399 on: Mon, 29 November 2021, 20:20:15 »
Prolly ****ed up somewhere and now the pcbs don't fit the cases or some ****. He did send the factory the wrong files