geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Panels - Production Complete - Queued for Packing - Shipping in May

(1/13) > >>

Bub:

GROUP BUY: September 3rd – October 1st 2021
Discord Instagram

GMK Panels aims to incorporate color-blocked art on keycaps.

The set primary draws influence from the VW Harlequin but also from Piet Mondrian, LEGO BRICKS, and 90s aesthetic.
Trailer
Trailer by Fresh. Live on Sept 3rd! 2pm EST.

Vendors
NA: NovelKeys_
EU: Oblotzky Industries
UK: Proto[Typist]
AUS: Daily Clack
ASIA: zFrontier
SEA: iLumKB
CA: DeskHero

Prices

Estimated shipping in October 2022.
Base Kit
Base kit features support for 60, 65, 75, TKL, HHKB, Alice (with spacebars), 1800, Full size, and Minivan 40% keyboards.

Additionally, the extra bars and Yo keys can be used as an accent kit with a WoB, BoW, or other keycap set to your preference.

Purchase anytime during sale window with confidence. No sales data will be released for this project.

Deskmats
These are photos of samples made.

Renders
Renders by Ghost. Click here for Render Gallery.
MB-44 by Melonbred
7V by gok
TGR Alice by yuksti
1/60 by Keycult
Cypher by WestfoxtrotPin
A pin of the rocket will be available on NK’s website.

Collabs

Zap Cables
Gooey Keys
Keylab Keycaps
Artkey Keycaps
tinymakesthings
Prime Caps

Maybe a few more in the works. Will share as more information becomes available to me.

Thanks
A very special thanks to Nephlock who went above and beyond in getting this set off the ground. Another special thanks to my fiancé that listens to me talk about keycaps everyday…

Lots of other thanks are due though. So many people gave detailed feedback and promoted Panels, and I am very grateful. Some, but not all, of those folks being:
My sister, Mike, Oblotzky, Manzel, Ty, Tom, Aad, Ray, Swishy, Imperfectlink, SpikedSynapse, Afresh, Fresh, Ghost, DotNick, Andro, Kaz, Konstantin, NoPun, Pwade, Ash, Lizcuits, Mirubere, Kapowaz, iinko, ThickJimmy, Skok, Acitrin, Oggi, and Gooey.

Lastly, if you want to keep up with the project, please join my discord! If you’d like to follow me on Instagram, I hope to do at least one giveaway on there during the GB.Signature

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111228.0][img width=331 height=120]https://imgur.com/tNcJNx5.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

HoffmanMyster:
Approved :thumb:

HungHingDaiLo:
GLWGB, Bub!!

TyPo.mk:
 ;D

_rubik:
GLWGB  :thumb: :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page