geekhack Community > Off Topic

Spider Man No Way Home

<< < (2/4) > >>

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Sintpinty on Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:38:00 ---I know most of you are in your older age (20-70)
--- End quote ---
20 is old now?!

I'm well into my 30s and may well find myself in the cinema to watch any of the movies you mentioned (not with my non existent family I might add :P) but planning in advance is not my thing.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sun, 05 December 2021, 09:51:50 ---
--- Quote from: Sintpinty on Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:38:00 ---I know most of you are in your older age (20-70)
--- End quote ---
20 is old now?!

I'm well into my 30s and may well find myself in the cinema to watch any of the movies you mentioned (not with my non existent family I might add :P) but planning in advance is not my thing.

--- End quote ---

Gekha Geriatrics Crew // Represent

Darthbaggins:
20 is old compared to a pre-teen I guess.  lmao

noisyturtle:
Old is always 10 years older than you currently are, until you reach somewhere in your 40s and ask yourself, "Wait, am I the old one now??"

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Mon, 06 December 2021, 14:25:17 ---Old is always 10 years older than you currently are, until you reach somewhere in your 40s and ask yourself, "Wait, am I the old one now??"

--- End quote ---
I always looked at it as "old" had to be more than half way dead and young me learned people should live to 70, so the bar is set at 40.  As approach it I don't think time is a good measure and instead question whether "old" is defined by lifestyle and life choices, attitude, or physical and mental decline and by any of these metrics I'm not there yet.  It's likely I'll never hit the threshold of the first two and when the last starts to affect me seriously I'll be planning my exit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version