geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MW Hayastan ♱

<< < (2/13) > >>

savageastr0naut:

--- Quote from: Zetina on Sun, 26 June 2022, 19:14:18 ---I love the colors and theme of the set but I'm not the biggest fan of the deskmat GLWIC  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
I'm glad to hear that you love the colors and theme of the set! As for the deskmat, there will be a second deskmat. Unfortunately, the design is incomplete right now, but I will post it as soon as possible. To hold everyone over, the deskmat design is an Armenian rug with MW Hayastan colors - similar in design to this:

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
Love the colors and can’t wait to see the rug design

Got pics of color standards in sun?

Cylent:
This set really comes together in the board renders.

My initial impressions of the colors didn't stand out, but I love the inspiration, and the armenian alphas are really cool. Again, the novelties didn't stand out to me on first inspection, but looking at them with the mono-alphas, they work very well together.

My only request is to please vertically center caps lock and shift keys. All your other mod keys are vertically centered (other than arrows, which is normal), and it would really make this render immediately crisp af.

I'm also excited to see the 2nd deskmat, sounds like a good inspiration for that design. Overall consider me very interested.  :D :thumb:

savageastr0naut:

--- Quote from: Cylent on Sun, 26 June 2022, 19:47:57 ---This set really comes together in the board renders.

My initial impressions of the colors didn't stand out, but I love the inspiration, and the armenian alphas are really cool. Again, the novelties didn't stand out to me on first inspection, but looking at them with the mono-alphas, they work very well together.

My only request is to please vertically center caps lock and shift keys. All your other mod keys are vertically centered (other than arrows, which is normal), and it would really make this render immediately crisp af. Show Image

I'm also excited to see the 2nd deskmat, sounds like a good inspiration for that design. Overall consider me very interested.  :D :thumb:

--- End quote ---
Although I've stared at those renders for hours, it seems I've overlooked the vertical centering of the Caps Lock & Shift keys. Nonetheless, I appreciate you pointing that out and I will make note of it.

Thank You

Leszy:
Love the colors and inspiration behind the set. Makes me thirsty for freshly squeezed pomegranate juice.
I just wish I could buy standalone working set without normie roman alphas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version