geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Black Cherry | CN AND SEA VENDOR ADDED!, Deskmat Design Changed

<< < (10/16) > >>

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
Not that I've got a huge preference in pinks, but given the differences between what the internet shows, what the paper color standard looks like, and what the actual plastic looks like, might be best to take the CR black and MG1 from a color ring and put it on top of a plastic chip of 4004 and whatever other color you're choosing, with a photo in sunlight and another in artificial, and the the rest of the color ring in the background.

Rob27shred:
Any chance to get a modifier kit using RAL4004 for the legends OP? It would be an insta cop for me if it had that set as an extension kit! Either way it's an awesome colorway though, GLWIC/GB!

Django.:

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Fri, 17 March 2023, 11:05:41 ---Any chance to get a modifier kit using RAL4004 for the legends OP? It would be an insta cop for me if it had that set as an extension kit! Either way it's an awesome colorway though, GLWIC/GB!

--- End quote ---
Originally, the reason I wasn't wanting to add an RAL 4004 extension kit or mono-alpha kit is because 'GMK Maroon' exsists, and it uses RAL 4004 as well. However, I have found out recently that the RAL 4004 I am showing in my renders is too dark, therefore I am trying to match a color to the alphas you see in the renders right now. Because I don't believe I will be using 4004 anymore, (because it is too bright) there is a possibility of implementing an extension kit because it seemed that many wanted it. There is still some debate about this, but there is still definetly work to be done on this project and I am doing the best I can to listen to everyones amazing feedback :) I will be posting another update ASAP when I get my physical samples in.

Django.:
Updated!

Please check the bottom of the post to read Things to do, Updates, and General Remarks to see process.  :D

Adelscott:
I'm in !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version