geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Black Cherry | CN AND SEA VENDOR ADDED!, Deskmat Design Changed

<< < (11/16) > >>

SxM Designs:

--- Quote from: Django. on Sun, 19 March 2023, 14:38:33 ---Updated!

Please check the bottom of the post to read Things to do, Updates, and General Remarks to see process.  :D

--- End quote ---

Just FYI : The RAL 4004 will be much darker and MG1 will be more saturated as compared to the renders. Please use a color calibrated monitor because I think the current renders (alphas and accent) are a bit too light and undersaturated.
GLWIC

CustomerSupport:
Looks great! Any way to add 1.5 Super keys and an extra 1u Alt?

mr_foggy:
just noticed the EU vendor is keygem. guaranteed buy to support the choice.

Django.:

--- Quote from: SxM Designs on Mon, 20 March 2023, 03:12:59 ---
--- Quote from: Django. on Sun, 19 March 2023, 14:38:33 ---Updated!

Please check the bottom of the post to read Things to do, Updates, and General Remarks to see process.  :D

--- End quote ---

Just FYI : The RAL 4004 will be much darker and MG1 will be more saturated as compared to the renders. Please use a color calibrated monitor because I think the current renders (alphas and accent) are a bit too light and undersaturated.
GLWIC

--- End quote ---
Saw this comment and tried really hard to nail this color match, I am rather new to this so any criticism is valid but I believe what I have shown now is fairly accurate. Thanks for the help!

Django.:

--- Quote from: mr_foggy on Wed, 22 March 2023, 16:02:14 ---just noticed the EU vendor is keygem. guaranteed buy to support the choice.

--- End quote ---
Your support is appreciated mr mr_foggy :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version