geekhack Community > Off Topic

What are you listening to right now? [2.0]

<< < (2/1539) > >>

sth:

--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:28:03 ---
--- Quote from: sth on Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:09:43 ---
--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Tue, 07 August 2012, 23:02:37 ---Sleep: Dopesmoker

--- End quote ---
All the other dudes in my band love Sleep... I never got into sludge.

--- End quote ---

sleep is the best of any stoner metal band. If they ever do another reunion mini-tour, try to go as it is epic. Drove to Chicago a few years back to see one of the 6 shows or whatever they did back then

still only 2/3rds of the way through the song, lol

by the way, got any music online for your band?

--- End quote ---
Our guitar player filmed them on multiple occasions... check out killthatcat.com -- it's his videography site of live footage he's shot over the years. Amazing number of shows.

We have a bandcamp - oaklandconnoisseur.bandcamp.com - with recordings done with the old drummer. We're working on some new stuff so hopefully we'll get something out with me on the drums soon :)

Oh and just in case it's not clear, our tongues are firmly in cheek  :cool:

DanGWanG:
John Mayer - Born & Raised

microsoft windows:
I'm listening to Willie Nelson right now.

davkol:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

boost:
Busta & Vybz Kartel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version