geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

Is Originative still in business?

(1/51) > >>

phoenix1234:
Hi,

Technically, until today, it has been 75 days Sheraton did not log into Geekhack. So I would like to post this topic in order to ask if Oraginative is still in business.
With all respects, would you please let me (and probably for other GH customers) about your plans for our orders.
The main reason that I post here is because the estimated delivery date for my Black Friday order has been passed.
Secondly, I saw the double shot sets are ready on taobao for about a month but some people said that they did not receive any information update.

Honestly, I really appreciate your great efforts to bring to keyboard community with a lot great stuffs like BSP dyesub, Korean springs, GMK classic, GMK Oliverrti, KMAC, lube...
So if you have any trouble related to manufacturing, to shipment or anything, please share. I don't mind waiting more but please estimate the delivery schedule as a professional business unit.

One again, appreciate if you have any update.

deSheol:
Wow, that purple and blue set looks beautiful, what set are those?

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: deSheol on Sun, 16 March 2014, 00:32:23 ---Wow, that purple and blue set looks beautiful, what set are those?

--- End quote ---

sherry's set that nobody ever got

deSheol:

--- Quote from: Pacifist on Sun, 16 March 2014, 00:34:01 ---
--- Quote from: deSheol on Sun, 16 March 2014, 00:32:23 ---Wow, that purple and blue set looks beautiful, what set are those?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:'(

ebacho:

--- Quote from: deSheol on Sun, 16 March 2014, 01:00:28 ---
--- Quote from: Pacifist on Sun, 16 March 2014, 00:34:01 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:'(

--- End quote ---

The Originative cycle begins again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version