geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

BSP keys with dyesub printed 103 pcs keycaps Group buy round 2

<< < (42/43) > >>

phoenix1234:
Some close up shots with comparison between BSP imsto dyesub vs gateron dyesub (red Esc) vs vortex dyesub (Red Cherry with green leaf)
It is just like BSP keycay surface is optimized for dyesub.
The sharpness is just right to my eyes

romevi:
So it seems Imsto's Round 3 is canceled; at least, it seems that way since he listed the pre-order as "out of stock."

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I was just bumping to see if anyone is interested in selling a Peacock set.

phoenix1234:

--- Quote from: romevi on Tue, 15 September 2015, 13:56:47 ---So it seems Imsto's Round 3 is canceled; at least, it seems that way since he listed the pre-order as "out of stock."

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I was just bumping to see if anyone is interested in selling a Peacock set.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if it was cancelled yet because I did not receive anything cancellation notification message from him.
You can always contact imsto via his email IMSTO <imsto@qq.com> and ask for the order. The contact response from him is very fast. In fact, I did several orders from him just via the email. Good luck!  :thumb:

romevi:

--- Quote from: phoenix1234 on Wed, 16 September 2015, 03:32:11 ---
--- Quote from: romevi on Tue, 15 September 2015, 13:56:47 ---So it seems Imsto's Round 3 is canceled; at least, it seems that way since he listed the pre-order as "out of stock."

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if it was cancelled yet because I did not receive anything cancellation notification message from him.
You can always contact imsto via his email IMSTO <imsto@qq.com> and ask for the order. The contact response from him is very fast. In fact, I did several orders from him just via the email. Good luck!  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
I messaged him via here and his store yesterday. No response.

Karura:
Looking for R2 Desko.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version