geekhack Community > Off Topic

'Why should I join Geekhack?'

<< < (3/81) > >>

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: Computer-Lab in Basement on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:10:02 ---we're better than ripster

--- End quote ---

so much better

Fire Brand:
Because it's were most of the keyboard related items come from or start out I came to geekhack and it was the first on Google when trying to find nyan cat keycaps I think it was photoelectrics board that drew me in, and it turns out geekhack is the birth place of pretty much everything keyboard related came for the nyan cat stayed for the community.

TLDR you are all loveable goofballs :D

slip84:
It's an interesting community once you make it out of the classified section. I know the meetup I did in Nashville really, really changed my perception of the group that exists here. Meeting Halverson, CPTBadAss, tj... everyone. It was pretty keen.

Anyway, community. It's not reddit where you're basically nameless and hidden behind imgur links.

Synjin:

--- Quote from: Computer-Lab in Basement on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:10:02 ---we're better than ripster

--- End quote ---
Watch it mate, Ripster has a mod account here remember? Perhaps you have forgotten....

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: Fire Brand on Fri, 30 January 2015, 10:18:51 ---geekhack is the birth place of pretty much everything

--- End quote ---

yeeeeee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version