Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

List of Admins and Moderators

<< < (2/14) > >>

ideus:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:13:18 ---I received a PM from a member who wanted to have a name change. The person said they couldn’t figure out who was a moderator or not. I thought the admin and moderator team were going to publish a list but they haven’t. But I think having any kind of list out there would be helpful. So here it is.

Please feel free to edit as you need admin/moderator team. I also think that this link isn’t very descriptive or concise so please feel free to merge this thread with that. I’m only listing this as a guide for those who are looking for help. I also may be missing some people.

Admins:
mkawa
samwisekoi
rkinze
iMav
ashort

Senior Moderators:
hashbaz
HoffmanMyster
jwaz

Global Moderators:
IvanIvanovich
exitfire401
user18
infiniti
ekw808
photoelectric

*iMav, rkinze, and Photoelectric aren’t that active AFAIK

**I'm not an admin or moderator. Just thought this might be helpful.

--- End quote ---

Why are you not a mod?

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: ideus on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:35:09 ---Why are you not a mod?

--- End quote ---

I don't want to be a moderator. I quit the last moderator-type position I had under the Keepers/Curator. I'll never be a full on moderator or admin.

jdcarpe:
CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.

ideus:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:36:55 ---CPTBadAss is not, and never was, a moderator. He was the Lead Curator (formerly Keeper of the Faith), until he resigned that position. I am currently the sole Curator.

--- End quote ---

Got it sir.  :thumb:

SpAmRaY:
What happened to the bards?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version