geekhack Marketplace > UKKeycaps

[Product] UKKeycaps Switch Testers

<< < (2/3) > >>

UKKeycaps:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 09:03:01 ---
--- Quote from: UKKeycaps on Sat, 25 July 2015, 07:47:22 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 03:57:47 ---Nice!

I'll be the first mod-minded person to ask - what's the back/case look like, is there room for a Teensy?  24 keys is half a keyboard, or an extended numberpad...

Oh and congrats on the sub :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The case is essentially just a tray with some rubber feet on it, if you want to add a Teensy you'd probably have to fabricate your own case

--- End quote ---

Or maybe just some taller feet?  A pic from the side/top (whichever's open) would be great :)

--- End quote ---

Bigger rubber feet might work, I'll send you a picture on Monday :D

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: UKKeycaps on Sat, 25 July 2015, 15:19:07 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 09:03:01 ---
--- Quote from: UKKeycaps on Sat, 25 July 2015, 07:47:22 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 03:57:47 ---Nice!

I'll be the first mod-minded person to ask - what's the back/case look like, is there room for a Teensy?  24 keys is half a keyboard, or an extended numberpad...

Oh and congrats on the sub :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The case is essentially just a tray with some rubber feet on it, if you want to add a Teensy you'd probably have to fabricate your own case

--- End quote ---

Or maybe just some taller feet?  A pic from the side/top (whichever's open) would be great :)

--- End quote ---

Bigger rubber feet might work, I'll send you a picture on Monday :D

--- End quote ---

Wednesday works too :))

UKKeycaps:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 29 July 2015, 03:06:44 ---Wednesday works too :))

--- End quote ---

Whoops! Totally forgot, sorry. Here is an image from the side, as you can see there isn't much space to spare :D Also I want to note the rubber feet positions look like it might be unstable in this position, but there are numerous more feet that can't been seen in this image, and it's very stable indeed :D

suicidal_orange:
My turn to forget!

You're right, there isn't much room so it would need a custom PCB or maybe the Teensy could be mounted on the end...  More thinking required!

UKKeycaps:
Full range now available

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version