geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

Zeal PC's Feedback Thread

(1/4) > >>

Zeal:
As per the title, feel free to post any feedback you have with any transaction(s) you've done at https://zealpc.net   :)

switchnollie:
I've bought from Zeal twice.
R1 Zealios & LED's + Springs on the 2nd occasion.

Shipping is kind of steep(depends on location I'm sure) but that's expected for super fast out of country shipping(Canada to US).
Had the incorrect # of switches shipped to me but he had thousands of them to ship & you'd have to be a robot to not make a mistake in that situation :p
Contacted him & had the extra switches in like 2 days.

Great service & products, would highly recommend :)

pichu23:
I've purchased springs, switches and even kitkat from Henry.
Always provides constant updates too on his GB!
Highly recommended!

clacktalk:
i picked up a paracord cable from zeal, and the quality surpassed my expectations.

especially the ends/connector parts. i got the plastic ones, and they're really really nice

soilheart:

--- Quote from: switchnollie on Fri, 29 April 2016, 15:25:00 ---I've bought from Zeal twice.
R1 Zealios & LED's + Springs on the 2nd occasion.

Shipping is kind of steep(depends on location I'm sure) but that's expected for super fast out of country shipping(Canada to US).
Had the incorrect # of switches shipped to me but he had thousands of them to ship & you'd have to be a robot to not make a mistake in that situation :p
Contacted him & had the extra switches in like 2 days.

Great service & products, would highly recommend :)

--- End quote ---

I agree, except of the shipping, (flat?) $10 USD to EU is pretty good

But yeah, Zeal has a little hard counting sometimes ;) He's fast to admit his mistakes and make up for it tough, awesome customer service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version