geekhack Marketplace > Originative

GMK SNES

<< < (2/33) > >>

roostrc0gburn:
here are a few thoughts i had on the original render, just my opinion

* replace windows logo keys with START and SELECT keys in dolch (N9) base and black (CR) legends. so that would be 1.25u and 1.5u , dunno about 1u

* would also like to see |\ in light purple if the budget permits (split backspace support with light purple top row) looks like ~` is already covered

* there are 4 different esc keys.. not sure we need them all? at least can get rid of the white one

* imo, the jury is still out on center-stem spacebars

Puddsy:
boy that's a thicc render

split it into a base and accent kit, should make the price more reasonable

roostrc0gburn:

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Thu, 12 October 2017, 19:14:06 ---boy that's a thicc render

--- End quote ---

$165 is pretty reasonable for a complete set

sherryton:

--- Quote from: xondat on Thu, 12 October 2017, 19:08:55 ---
--- Quote from: sherryton on Thu, 12 October 2017, 19:04:18 ---That backspace! For sure we need that backspace.

--- End quote ---

Good. Will it be replacing the block style, or in addition?

I also think it's noting that if I wanted a light purple accent row, but I used split backspace, I wouldn't be able to. A light purple base |\ would fix that, but I can understand not wanting to add anymore keys.

--- End quote ---

replacing

\| can be do-able

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Thu, 12 October 2017, 19:14:06 ---boy that's a thicc render

--- End quote ---

the prices will be even heavier haha, and it'll be really hard to hit the accent kit. I think this accent kit is needed in a SNES set.

HoffmanMyster:
Ooooh, it's finally happening!! ^-^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version