geekhack Marketplace > Originative

JTK Toxic

<< < (24/24)

ppp:
So I see that originative sells this set on its site. I haven't followed the entire timeline but I'm guessing I shouldn't be placing an order?

totallycaked:

--- Quote from: ppp on Mon, 05 March 2018, 13:04:54 ---So I see that originative sells this set on its site. I haven't followed the entire timeline but I'm guessing I shouldn't be placing an order?

--- End quote ---

I think originative has a decent stock of these sets on hand after the buy ended. You could contact them before hand to see if they have any in ATM.

ppp:

--- Quote from: totallycaked on Mon, 05 March 2018, 13:15:56 ---
--- Quote from: ppp on Mon, 05 March 2018, 13:04:54 ---So I see that originative sells this set on its site. I haven't followed the entire timeline but I'm guessing I shouldn't be placing an order?

--- End quote ---

I think originative has a decent stock of these sets on hand after the buy ended. You could contact them before hand to see if they have any in ATM.

--- End quote ---

!!

Thanks for the advice.

update: they indeed have more in stock. time to save some money so I can feel not guilty about buying it :)

SpaceCatDesign:
got mine today. have four defective keys and both Alt 1.25u mods sit way too high on the switches. I tried different keyboards, different switches, and it's always the same problem.

Have emailed Originative to take a look at this. Let's hope I get a reply.

Thanks!

dubious:

--- Quote from: E.E.L. Ambiense on Mon, 05 March 2018, 07:58:58 ---Just wanted to thank Originative and sherryton for getting these out expediently!  I've been sitting on them for a few weeks now, but I finally got around to attacking the project I was going to build utilizing these caps; a custom Varmilo VA87 project.

• Custom powdercoated aluminum frame with textured black
• Custom powdercoated matching 'acid green' switch plate
• Clipped/lubed Cherry stabs
• Lubed Gateron Silent Blacks
• Green 1.8mm LEDs

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Caps are excellent, especially considering the cost!  I plan on enjoying them for a while to come.  :)

--- End quote ---

Nice build, the black texture powder coat looks sweet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version