geekhack Community > Off Topic

Anyone want in on L4D2 4 pack? $15.50 per person

(1/3) > >>

elbowglue:
Hey guys.  If anyone here does not have L4d2 for the PC yet, and wants to get in on a 4 pack I plan to get a 4 pack for $60 bucks, if I get 3 people interested in getting Left for dead 2 on steam for $15.50, post your interest, if there are enough people (3 more) by tommorrow AM I'll make the purchase and send you guys the code to download it via steam, you guys can paypal me the money..

$15.50 because $15.50=$14.75 recieved via paypal :P

Anyhow I'm planning to do this tommorow AM post something here if anyone wants in...

They have a new downloadable content just released, and a sale going on right now :)

kriminal:
whats ur steam id? not that i want l4d2 nyways as i dislike it...
mines is kriminal_kl

elbowglue:
Mine is elbowglue
Was planning to buy it for my wife so we can play together :) although she dosen't play that many games much so $15 is bettah than $20 heh

HaaTa:
My steam ID is pretty obvious :P

Haven't played many games lately though. Mayby when valve releases steam for linux I'll use it more. See latest news from phoronix for details.

ricercar:
So what exactly would happen, I'd get you $15 and you'd get me an L4D2 activation code to type into Steam after i download L4D2? I'm a real n00b with these newfangled 4-pack games.

Steam ricercar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version