geekhack Marketplace > Originative

No 1

<< < (2/4) > >>

Puddsy:
Guess I'll try and get the address changed to my school mailbox.

wholypantalones:
I'm guessing there won't be a difinitive answer, but I'd also like to know how long the wait is until these ship.

wholypantalones:

--- Quote ---Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

The launch will come very soon.
--- End quote ---

https://originative.co/news/2018/8/28/gmk-originative-and-soft-launch

Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sat, 01 September 2018, 07:19:28 ---
--- Quote ---Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

--- End quote ---

Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.

--- End quote ---

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.

wholypantalones:

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Sun, 02 September 2018, 08:58:45 ---
--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sat, 01 September 2018, 07:19:28 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.

--- End quote ---

I haven't received an email about this. Interesting, looks like I'll have to get in touch with them then..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version