Author Topic: CaptainBadAss' Keycap and Switch Test Tour  (Read 44433 times)

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
Re: CaptainBadAss' Keycap and Switch Test Tour
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:49:06 »
Though I would post pics.

My thoughts: EVERYTHING IS OVER RATED
Topre, thick PBT, blue alps. In fact I love the "knock off" switches like the KPTs, circular ones, and Acer switches. Also the Cherry doubleshot caps were pretty awesome. I love the retro DSA caps and zinc caps. Let's see... Cherry switches are still Cherry, Alps are still awesome, not much else to say. Thanks so much for running the tour captain! I enjoyed it.
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:50:56 »
Hahaha, you're such a hipster TheFlyingRaccoon! It's ok, Alps are amazing :D

Thank you for posting pictures and your thoughts. ^__^

May I join the pool as well? Just got my hands on greens switches recently and kneel down before my curiosity of how others feel like ;D

Sure, you're in CONUS right?

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 20:57:45 »
Sounds cool that the Keycap & Switch test tour package is actually growing as it gets around. Perhaps I'll get a chance to take another look at it if it makes its way back to CTPBadAss. I too have been wanting to see what POM keys are like, but it seems very difficult to know if you even have them. Getting some "known POM" in there would be excellent. Thanks again for letting me try all those switches & keycap types, even if I was "accidentally" the first participant  ;)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 21:04:35 »
I think tricheboars might volunteer to add some POM caps to the tour. We'll see though. Hoping another source comes through before then.

Offline linziyi

• The one with many questions
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 05:01:01 »
Do we have Buckling Springs in the mix as well? Always wanted to try those
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

"Much to learn you still have" --Yoda

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 06:39:21 »
Read the OP and you can find the answer yourself linziyi. Yes I'll add you.

Offline linziyi

• The one with many questions
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 07:04:17 »
Read the OP and you can find the answer yourself linziyi. Yes I'll add you.

Got it! Thank you sir!
Ducky DK9008G2 Pro

"Much to learn you still have" --Yoda

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 23:06:06 »
Sounds cool that the Keycap & Switch test tour package is actually growing as it gets around. Perhaps I'll get a chance to take another look at it if it makes its way back to CTPBadAss. I too have been wanting to see what POM keys are like, but it seems very difficult to know if you even have them. Getting some "known POM" in there would be excellent. Thanks again for letting me try all those switches & keycap types, even if I was "accidentally" the first participant  ;)

Thanks for reminding me! I forgot to mention I added a hall-effect switch to the tour. Very interesting switches and I figured it would be a good addition.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 18:53:10 »

Thanks for reminding me! I forgot to mention I added a hall-effect switch to the tour. Very interesting switches and I figured it would be a good addition.

Which one is it?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:07:29 »
It's probably the one that wasn't in the pictures that TFR posted the other night :P

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
1Q
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 23:11:55 »
So I really didn't realize how different these keycaps would feel.

The double shot cherry ABS were very impressive and by far my favorite, I would definitely like to try more of these in the future.

I confirmed I do like the dsa keys and would probably go with abs over pbt, however again the difference between the two is strangely odd, but very noticeable.

Personally the rest of the caps were ok, not really crazy about the thin abs or thin pbt caps.

The zinc keycap was really nice, but it falls off really easy! The added weight makes the black switch seem much lighter.

As far as the switches go I didn't spend any time with them, was more interested in the key caps.

But I added 5 caps to finish out the board, 2 signature plastics 'gamer' flat caps (these I bought from Sifo!), I also put on 2 what I believe are SA profile double shot caps that came from a crap bag and finally a bunny Miami cap that I added just for Captain (not sure if you have one but now you do!).

I'm also adding a gray mx switch and matias clicky and matias linear switches with keycaps!

Here are some photos taken with a potato!

The box in a box!

26625-0

The stellar packaging this thing was built to last!

26627-1

Some shots of the added keycaps.

26629-2

26631-3

And the switches

26635-5

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 09:25:12 »
I have a BunnyCap already but thank you ray. If you insist on giving it away to me, then we can have an example of a nail polish cap on the tour. :D

Otherwise, thanks so much for adding everything else! I know that the Matias clicky switch (switches found on the Matias Tactile Pro) are my favorite Alps switch so I'm glad that people will be able to try them.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 09:28:17 »
I have a BunnyCap already but thank you ray. If you insist on giving it away to me, then we can have an example of a nail polish cap on the tour. :D

Otherwise, thanks so much for adding everything else! I know that the Matias clicky switch (switches found on the Matias Tactile Pro) are my favorite Alps switch so I'm glad that people will be able to try them.

You might have a Bunny cap but do you have the Miami cap?

One day I want to get a board with those Matia's clicky switches.

I really like it based  my limited experience with the one switch.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 09:29:48 »
Yes I have a Miami BunnyCap.

And I'm in love with those Matias switches. I have some coming in the mail that I will be using on the TKL Alps board that JD and company are making.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 10:45:14 »
Well I have an assortment of bunny caps, perhaps I will have to send one you don't have.

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
« Reply #115 on: Sat, 29 June 2013, 08:55:39 »
Thanks for finishing up the board Ray and for the other additions to the tour! And you can blame the packaging on me :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #116 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 01:12:48 »
Thanks for finishing up the board Ray and for the other additions to the tour! And you can blame the packaging on me :p

I repacked it just the same! That was some very good packing you did there.

It should arrive with the next member soon!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #117 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 01:14:53 »
According to the tracking you gave me, it seems to have been turned around and sent back to your address Ray. Not really sure what's going on unless the number you gave me spazzed out or something.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #118 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 01:18:24 »
According to the tracking you gave me, it seems to have been turned around and sent back to your address Ray. Not really sure what's going on unless the number you gave me spazzed out or something.

I just checked it and its in the state of the next member, shows estimated delivery for Monday.

And I went ahead and sent my newest Bunny cap instead.

« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 11:13:36 by SpAmRaY »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 21:53:15 »
Thanks Ray! Dubsgalore got it today. He says he'll have a review out soon. :D

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 13:00:25 »

Cap'n told me to 'enjoy' my time with this thing and to 'take my time', so i took my time ;)
just wanna say thanks to CPTBadAss for doing this tour, and to anyone else who has helped out with donating/lending caps out to this tour. Making this better for us all.
now for my thoughts, i thought i would give my thoughts on all the caps, but only on the switches that stuck out to me.

From top to bottom;

Bunnycaps: I already own a few, but i don't own a 'sprinkles' one. They feel nice, and have a subtle and random texture to them.

PBT DSA (Meebcaps): I was very nervous about DSA, because i just ordered my DSA set with Team Redline, so i was nervous that i would dislike dsa, and i can happily say i really like it. It's a different feel from the SP caps that i'm used to, and there is a smaller space for your fingers, but i can imagine a full board of them feeling very cool. I'm now very excited for my set. Now between these sexy meebcaps and the Retro caps, the Meebcaps have a nicer texture and feel to them. The meebcaps feel nicer, almost sandy. oh right, they are meebcaps...so they feel very funky...

ABS DSA (Retro): Just like i said above, happy with the feel. feels different, but good. not as nice of a texture as the meebcaps, but still enjoyable.

POM: nothing special.

Thin ABS (Poker Stock Caps): Brings back nightmares before the Raindrop Days for me. no go for anyone

Thin PBT: at long last trying PBT. has a nicer texture then the thin ABS, but beyond that, i wouldn't pay extra for them. meh

Thick PBT: a tad better then the thin PBT, but still meh. similar texture, which feels nice, but nothing compared to what comes after

Thick ABS: My favorite and #1 choice. they feel silky smooth and heavenly. the scooped F is really cool, all the caps feel godly to press. This makes me even more excited for both my GH60s. I didn't understand the appeal of black Cherry DS sets, (mainly the white on black is ugly), but now i would like to own a set just for the feeling. They just feel wonderful and i cant wait to break in my own sets and type on them.

Relegendables (DEM RELEGENDABLES): Feel nice, and would be cool novelties to own, but feel kinda like the thin abs. kinda slippery

PBT DS (Wario!): Feels like that nice pbt texture, but then in the middle there is the dyesub, which throws the whole thing off.

Zinc Cap: Gives the allusion of the sweet mx blacks feeling lighter. kinda cool to play with, but can't see myself using it even as a novelty. will literally pop off if i push too hard or too fast.

Switches (here i am going to touch up on the ones i enjoyed, or liked/disliked);

Topre:

the infamous and cursed topre mint green skull...third time it comes out of it's baggie

I was very afraid that i would fall in love with the cup 'o' rubber like so many do...but i'm happy to say i didn't. Maybe it's me, but i just don't see it...i don't get what's so special. It just feels like a nicer version of rubber domes. It's very smooth, and has a nice bump (which i like), but the bottoming out and the actual bottom of the action is just so unsatisfying and disappointing...it's very bothersome to use lol. The 'bump' is nice, but i feel as if it begins so early that you don't even feel a bump, and just a lot of resistance in the beginning...regardless disappointing as well. My Clears have a bump that is so pronounced about 40% to halfway down...maybe it's just a different type of bump. I need to be able to try a full board of topre before deciding it's as potato as it is, but i think i have a good idea right now. all in all, i don't see the big deal, i don't see how someone could spend more then $150 on this, plain and simple, they are just rubber domes. nothing special

IMO of course :)

Buckling Spring: i need to try a board with Buckling Spring, because i really like what i have tried so far. i don't want to say it wasn't as heavy as i had heard, because mind you i am just trying a keychain, but it feels great. the bump is so pronounced and the click is pretty awesome. i need to be able to try out a full board definitely

Alps: of all the alps, the only one that caught my attention were the clicky whites, and i already own a board of them, so i'm happy with that (thanks again prdlm2009!!)

Cherry: the day i received this, i had owned or tried all the switches there except for the linear greys, so i'll rapidfire go every all the mx switches;
red: too light, i hate them
browns: great starter switch, unusable for me now, too light
blues: nice and clicky, but too light for me
blacks: my favorite to date, nice and heavy, love the linear
clears: on my daily driver, nice and heavy, perfect bump
greys: very interesting, i want to try out both linear and tactile greys, and be able to maybe use them in a third gh60 or another future board..very cool
whites: recieved my 70 whites from Commie the day i recieved this, so i was playing with them the day of. very excited to have them in my first GH60...nice and heavy but a click too
ML/MY: meh

That pretty much covers it. Thanks for the tour CPT! was cool to try out several caps and finally topre! i appreciate the generosity and trust! :D

#heavynlinear, #yoloownaclack, #switchtestr2013 (requested)
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2013, 13:07:21 by Dubsgalore »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 13:06:08 »
More
Show Image

Cap'n told me to 'enjoy' my time with this thing and to 'take my time', so i took my time ;)
just wanna say thanks to CPTBadAss for doing this tour, and to anyone else who has helped out with donating/lending caps out to this tour. Making this better for us all.
now for my thoughts, i thought i would give my thoughts on all the caps, but only on the switches that stuck out to me.
From top to bottom;

Bunnycaps: I already own a few, but i don't own a 'sprinkles' one. They feel nice, and have a subtle and random texture to them.

PBT DSA (Meebcaps): I was very nervous about DSA, because i just ordered my DSA set with Team Redline, so i was nervous that i would dislike dsa, and i can happily say i really like it. It's a different feel from the SP caps that i'm used to, and there is a smaller space for your fingers, but i can imagine a full board of them feeling very cool. I'm now very excited for my set. Now between these sexy meebcaps and the Retro caps, the Meebcaps have a nicer texture and feel to them. The meebcaps feel nicer, almost sandy. oh right, they are meebcaps...so they feel very funky...

ABS DSA (Retro): Just like i said above, happy with the feel. feels different, but good. not as nice of a texture as the meebcaps, but still enjoyable.

POM: nothing special.

Thin ABS (Poker Stock Caps): Brings back nightmares before the Raindrop Days for me. no go for anyone

Thin PBT: at long last trying PBT. has a nicer texture then the thin ABS, but beyond that, i wouldn't pay extra for them. meh

Thick PBT: a tad better then the thin PBT, but still meh. similar texture, which feels nice, but nothing compared to what comes after

Thick ABS: My favorite and #1 choice. they feel silky smooth and heavenly. the scooped F is really cool, all the caps feel godly to press. This makes me even more excited for both my GH60s. I didn't understand the appeal of black Cherry DS sets, (mainly the white on black is ugly), but now i would like to own a set just for the feeling. They just feel wonderful and i cant wait to break in my own sets and type on them.

Relegendables (DEM RELEGENDABLES): Feel nice, and would be cool novelties to own, but feel kinda like the thin abs. kinda slippery

PBT DS (Wario!): Feels like that nice pbt texture, but then in the middle there is the dyesub, which throws the whole thing off.

Zinc Cap: Gives the allusion of the sweet mx blacks feeling lighter. kinda cool to play with, but can't see myself using it even as a novelty. will literally pop off if i push too hard or too fast.

Switches (here i am going to touch up on the ones i enjoyed, or liked/disliked);

Topre:
Show Image

the infamous and cursed topre mint green skull...third time it comes out of it's baggie
I was very afraid that i would fall in love with the cup 'o' rubber like so many do...but i'm happy to say i didn't. Maybe it's me, but i just don't see it...i don't get what's so special. It just feels like a nicer version of rubber domes. It's very smooth, and has a nice bump (which i like), but the bottoming out and the actual bottom of the action is just so unsatisfying and disappointing...it's very bothersome to use lol. The 'bump' is nice, but i feel as if it begins so early that you don't even feel a bump, and just a lot of resistance in the beginning...regardless disappointing as well. My Clears have a bump that is so pronounced about 40% to halfway down...maybe it's just a different type of bump. I need to be able to try a full board of topre before deciding it's as potato as it is, but i think i have a good idea right now. all in all, i don't see the big deal, i don't see how someone could spend more then $150 on this, plain and simple, they are just rubber domes. nothing special

IMO of course :)

Buckling Spring: i need to try a board with Buckling Spring, because i really like what i have tried so far. i don't want to say it wasn't as heavy as i had heard, because mind you i am just trying a keychain, but it feels great. the bump is so pronounced and the click is pretty awesome. i need to be able to try out a full board definitely

Alps: of all the alps, the only one that caught my attention were the clicky whites, and i already own a board of them, so i'm happy with that (thanks again prdlm2009!!)

Cherry: the day i received this, i had owned or tried all the switches there except for the linear greys, so i'll rapidfire go every all the mx switches;
red: too light, i hate them
browns: great starter switch, unusable for me now, too light
blues: nice and clicky, but too light for me
blacks: my favorite to date, nice and heavy, love the linear
clears: on my daily driver, nice and heavy, perfect bump
greys: very interesting, i want to try out both linear and tactile greys, and be able to maybe use them in a third gh60 or another future board..very cool
whites: recieved my 70 whites from Commie the day i recieved this, so i was playing with them the day of. very excited to have them in my first GH60...nice and heavy but a click too
ML/MY: meh

That pretty much covers it. Thanks for the tour CPT! was cool to try out several caps and finally topre! i appreciate the generosity and trust! :D

Nice write up dubs!

I am also on the lookout for some thick ABS key caps after trying those!

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 13:06:10 »
Dubs! you forgot, #heavynlinear, #yoloownaclack, and #switchtestr2013
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #123 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 13:07:38 »
Dubs! you forgot, #heavynlinear, #yoloownaclack, and #switchtestr2013

apologies, added by request

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #124 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 14:14:37 »
I think I'll be making a Ghetto Green and sending it to Melvang while he has the tester. To anyone earlier in the tour who wants to try one, please let me know and I'll send you one. I realized after reading Dubsgalore's review that I now have the ability to make these. I'd like everyone to at least have the chance to try them.

Nice writeup Dubs. Something that lives up to the hype for once  ;)

Edit: I've updated the OP to include the new shipping costs and the new goodies on the tour.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2013, 14:22:44 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #125 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 16:24:56 »
I would love to try out a getto green CPT.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 16:38:25 »
I think I'll be making a Ghetto Green and sending it to Melvang while he has the tester. To anyone earlier in the tour who wants to try one, please let me know and I'll send you one. I realized after reading Dubsgalore's review that I now have the ability to make these. I'd like everyone to at least have the chance to try them.

So your putting black springs in blues right?

And not that it matters much but the matias switches I stuck in the tester tour also have caps from SP on them. I assume its thin ABS.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2013, 16:40:49 by SpAmRaY »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #127 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 17:02:55 »
Yes, Ghetto Greens = Black Spring + Blue Stem.

You have SP Alps caps ray??

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 17:10:23 »

27674-0

I included these nice colorful alps caps from my crap bag for you!!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 17:19:20 »
Dude....I wasn't even paying attention...I'M SO HYPED FOR PURPLE AND TEAL ALPS CAPS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 17:27:37 »
Dude....I wasn't even paying attention...I'M SO HYPED FOR PURPLE AND TEAL ALPS CAPS

I thought you might appreciate those. ;)

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 20:30:38 »
Nice. Very thorough collection of stuff.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #132 on: Sat, 13 July 2013, 07:27:40 »
Forgot to say the tour is on it's way to Melvang. It might be slightly delayed as I'll be mailing him a Ghetto Green to add to the tour.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 18:52:25 »
According to tracking, it was delivered to Melvang today. If you could snap a pic or just let me know if you got it Melvang, I'd appreciate it!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 05:22:40 »
I just checked this morning as well but I have not received it in the mail.  I was asleep as I work third shift right now but my mother in law was here watching my 6 month old but she didn't say anything about a package arriving for me.  Dubs can you confirm the address you sent the package to?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #135 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 06:25:10 »

(Attachment Link)

W.O.W <jawdrop> these are soooooo great looking. I might sound noobish, but where did you get the clear cased ALPS switch O,o wow...just wow....so much to learn still :P

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 06:28:30 »

(Attachment Link)

W.O.W <jawdrop> these are soooooo great looking. I might sound noobish, but where did you get the clear cased ALPS switch O,o wow...just wow....so much to learn still :P

Those are the Matias Alps switches. They came as part of the Mr. Interface Switch Try bag I purchased. But you can order them from 7bit over on DT.

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 06:31:39 »

(Attachment Link)

Those are the Matias Alps switches. They came as part of the Mr. Interface Switch Try bag I purchased. But you can order them from 7bit over on DT.

Thanks for the info :) will look into that :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 06:32:14 »
Matias switches can also be ordered from Matias when they're in stock and from MechanicalKeyboards.com

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 06:41:32 »
Matias switches can also be ordered from Matias when they're in stock and from MechanicalKeyboards.com

I didn't realize MK sold those also.....that's actually pretty cool!! I need to get out more, captain dropping knowledge bombs, going to make me spend some more money haha!! Thanks bro.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 07:47:36 »
Currently in contact with USPS in locating the package.  The website does have the correct city, state, and zip for the delivery info but i have no package and it says that it was delivered.  Here's to hoping they locate it.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 07:59:47 »
Well that's unfortunate. Let me know how things go or if I need to get involved Melvang.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 08:18:10 »
Not a problem.  I called them and they are supposed to be getting back to me within 24 hours or I am supposed to call them back.

Edit:  Just talked to a lady from the USPS and I have to go down to the post office tomorrow and fill out a lost parcel form
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 July 2013, 19:26:20 by Melvang »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 17 July 2013, 06:43:04 »
Thatslame.jpg

Let me know how things go. I was at USPS yesterday sending you a Ghetto Green switches and the computer kept bringing up Minnesota when she typed in your zip code Melvang. I really hope it didn't end up there...

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 17 July 2013, 13:14:25 »
Yup thats why when/if this package gets found and makes it's way back to me I was considering sending it signature required.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #145 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 01:27:22 »
Have there been any updates on where the tester ended up? I'd hate to have three of my protomeebcaps disappearing (nevermind the rest of you ;P).

Seriously, I will provide replacement tangerine meebcaps if this has gone missing.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #146 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 08:09:59 »
Yeah.....sadly I don't have replacements for the extras I sent along :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 06:11:09 »
Melvang, Dubsgalore, and I have been trying to hunt it down. Melvang filed a missing package form and we're playing the waiting game now. I'm not sure what else to do and I haven't heard from Melvang if he actually has the package now but I'm pretty sure he doesn't yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #148 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 07:42:36 »
I apologize for the late reply.  I haven't had a chance to get the form in yet.  The contractor I work for changed my working hours from 4 pm to 4 am so I will be getting it in to the post office bright and early tomorrow morning as tonight is my last night working for this rotation.

Melvang

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 25 July 2013, 09:18:01 »
Any updates?