Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2394840 times)

Offline terran5992

• Trade Count: (0)
  • One With The Cup Rubber
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #2350 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 05:25:19 »
How much can I get out of my orangesicle topre skull clack?

I need realism please, so please don't tell me at 4grabs retail cost.

Thanks in advance,
T

Please, don't ask for Clack prices in this thread. Look up recent sale prices in the Clack Info thread, instead.

Okie

My bad

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2351 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 06:27:20 »
I have a unused Coolermaster CM Storm Trigger Z, SGK-6010-GKCR1-US. I have the box, the USB Cord, the arm rest, and the Keys it came with. Some of the keys are a little bit faded from use (W A S D mostly). It has red switches, red LED backlight, with a red-anodized backplate, some minor scratches on the plate that you can only see when you pull the key caps off. The USB cord works fine most of the time, but sometimes you have to jiggle/re-plug it. I tried to get them to replace the USB cable. But they wont unless I send ENTIRE keyboard to Coolermaster on my dime, so instead I bought a Ducky Shine II (which is awesome). Anyway, what's it worth? Between someone harvesting it for parts, and/or using it?

-Reference Page-
Reference Image;
Show Image

Just curious if the keyboard is unused how can the keys be faded from use??

Offline 127001

« Reply #2352 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 07:47:36 »
Hey all,

Went for a walk with my girlfriend (begrudgingly) at a local flea market today.  While walking by a computer booth absolutely piled with junk, I spotted a model m under a pile of keyboards three feet high.

I thought I'd try to pick it up for a few bucks as a backup to the M's I used daily.

Pulled it out and realized I was mistaken.

I found, at least what appears to be, a brand new IBM Model F AT keyboard in the original bag. The bag (sealed) and tape used match this one http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/9934/subcatid/0/id/123624.  No box of course, and no way to be certain it is new. I pulled the tape off carefully and it does appear completely brand new, no dirt, and perfect sticker.  I only paid $5 Canadian. Waiting on an AT to PS/2 adaptor in order to give it a test.

Not NIB, but close.

Any idea on value? I'm guessing that, other than testing, I probably shouldn't use it and should put it back in the bag?

As an aside, any way to date these things? Serial number is 271054378 (on back).

Thanks,
G man

Is say ~$150 with that story. Can't really price that is brand new but sounds like a pretty nice board regardless.

Offline tgujay

« Reply #2353 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 09:41:33 »
I have a unused Coolermaster CM Storm Trigger Z, SGK-6010-GKCR1-US. I have the box, the USB Cord, the arm rest, and the Keys it came with. Some of the keys are a little bit faded from use (W A S D mostly). It has red switches, red LED backlight, with a red-anodized backplate, some minor scratches on the plate that you can only see when you pull the key caps off. The USB cord works fine most of the time, but sometimes you have to jiggle/re-plug it. I tried to get them to replace the USB cable. But they wont unless I send ENTIRE keyboard to Coolermaster on my dime, so instead I bought a Ducky Shine II (which is awesome). Anyway, what's it worth? Between someone harvesting it for parts, and/or using it?

-Reference Page-
Reference Image;
Show Image

Lol, I caught that too.
Gotta collect them all

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2354 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:04:42 »
Possibly because the keys were used, but the board was unused?

Can't think of a situation where that would realistically happen though -- usually people have more keycaps than boards, not the other way around.

Sounds like the board has been used. Do you happen to know if the issue with the USB cable is due to the cable or (more likely) the port?  If it's an issue with the port, the price it could fetch would drop significantly.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:09:07 by user 18 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline PolaBurrr

« Reply #2355 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 20:13:10 »

-Reference Page-
Reference Image;
Show Image

He probably meant "currently being unused", as in it's no longer needed.

Offline ihateregister

• I like cookies. Yum!
« Reply #2356 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 00:19:22 »
[...]Just curious if the keyboard is unused how can the keys be faded from use??
Lol, I caught that too.
Good point, I meant that the keyboard is used, but I'm not using it right now. I used it for about 11 months, I type pretty softly... I bought it at the Coolermaster Booth during PDXLAN 21. They had a deal where you could try out any of their mechanical keyboards (& then buy it.). I took a pic of a ten keyless "CM Quick Fire Rapid" keyboard w/ red LEDs & Red MX switches on 2/16/2012 9:24 PM. (Because I'd never seen a mechanical keyboard before, and it wholly unusual to rubber dome based keyboards.)

That same day I purchased from them the full size CM Storm SGK-6000 (with ten keys).

The worst key caps, from bad to okayish.

The box.

All the stuff, minus the key puller, they didnt give me one. >:|

Sounds like the board has been used. Do you happen to know if the issue with the USB cable is due to the cable or (more likely) the port?  If it's an issue with the port, the price it could fetch would drop significantly.
It's the cable, as mentioned in the previous post. (It detects reliably with my Ducky Mini USB cord, even if I pull on it in different directions.) Coolermaster wants me to send the entire keyboard to test the cable. I think that's crazy, and I dont want to pay the $12+ shipping when I could just buy a $12 micro usb cable from amazon or something.

He probably meant "currently being unused", as in it's no longer needed.
:)) Exactly! I am not a good writer..  :blank:
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 January 2014, 03:36:00 by ihateregister »

Offline odds

• Levan Bros. - Under Construction
« Reply #2357 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 12:55:53 »
Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm considering buying a Ducky Shine 3 full size with blue LEDs and blue switches. It's a few months old, comes with box and original accessories. Seller doesn't have a warranty card though. What's it worth?

Offline odds

« Reply #2358 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 12:57:04 »
Also, sorry for double post but do all Ducky boards come with warranty cards? Is a warranty card even necessary for the 1-year warranty? Thanks!

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2359 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:19:58 »
Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm considering buying a Ducky Shine 3 full size with blue LEDs and blue switches. It's a few months old, comes with box and original accessories. Seller doesn't have a warranty card though. What's it worth?

You're probably not going to have any issues with it considering the build quality, but I'd say that it's probably worth maybe $110, considering that it's slightly used and without the card.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline odds

« Reply #2360 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:23:57 »
Seller wants $115 plus shipping. I'll try to whittle the price down a bit. Thanks Linkbane!

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2361 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:54:40 »
Seller wants $115 plus shipping. I'll try to whittle the price down a bit. Thanks Linkbane!

:D
Not a problem. Warranty, although it's not huge, is still value lost if it's missing. Best of luck in your buys, join the Shine 3 club!
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline odds

« Reply #2362 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 14:20:26 »

Not a problem. Warranty, although it's not huge, is still value lost if it's missing. Best of luck in your buys, join the Shine 3 club!

Yea it looks like a nice board from the pictures and MX Blue switches are my favorite (although I haven't tried Topees, greens, clears, or whites yet). Which kind of board do you use?

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2363 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 23:03:13 »

Yea it looks like a nice board from the pictures and MX Blue switches are my favorite (although I haven't tried Topees, greens, clears, or whites yet). Which kind of board do you use?

I use a Ducky Shine 3 Yellow mainly, and every once in a while I use my TK, but Blues are definitely my favorite switch.

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #2364 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:30:07 »
price check on a lexmark M15?

Offline 127001

« Reply #2365 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:32:06 »
price check on a lexmark M15?

Depends on the condition but starting at $400 if it's in a usable state. The "IBM Options" version and "IBM Blue Label" version are more desirable IMO. Does it have the keypad? If so please PM me.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2366 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:41:30 »
What is a 30gb 3rd gen. Ipod worth?  White/chrome.  Many scratches on the back, but no dents (see picture).  Front has micro scratches and a couple larger scratches on the left and right (see picture).  Battery doesn't hold a charge (I already replaced the battery, but it still barely holds a charge more than about 20-30 min).  Works great plugged into a sound dock or in a car with usb powered hookup. 

51233-0

51235-1

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2367 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 01:44:17 »

Top row is MX and bottom is Topre & blue is Buckling.
How much are they each?

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline Sai

« Reply #2368 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 02:23:05 »
Show Image

How much are they each?

Please, don't ask for Clack prices in this thread. Look up recent sale prices in the Clack Info thread, instead.
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2369 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 03:16:45 »
Show Image

How much are they each?

Can you that link?

Offline Sai

- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2371 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 05:59:36 »
Thank you, Sai.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #2372 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 07:42:55 »
Could I have a quick price check on a white Filco w/Browns with Cherry black on beige doubleshot keycaps please.  I'm not 100% convinced I'm going to sell but it's my least used board by a long way and I may let it go for the right price.  Some of the keycaps are a sp moogle kit obviously and I think the spacebar is the original Filco one but I'm not 100% about that.

This one here (not my photo but from the person I bought it from)

« Last Edit: Sat, 18 January 2014, 07:45:11 by GeorgeK »
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2373 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 10:57:16 »
EDIT: I'm wrong, $180-$200. See below.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:07:28 by TacticalStache »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #2374 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:02:12 »
Depending on the condition, $200-$250
250$ how? he is not even first owner...
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #2375 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:05:25 »

It has cherry DS. I'd price it closer to $200, $180 minimum.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2376 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:06:50 »

It has cherry DS. I'd price it closer to $200, $180 minimum.

I didn't see that he wasn't the first owner. This is more accurate.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #2377 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:08:34 »
What is a 30gb 3rd gen. Ipod worth?  White/chrome.  Many scratches on the back, but no dents (see picture).  Front has micro scratches and a couple larger scratches on the left and right (see picture).  Battery doesn't hold a charge (I already replaced the battery, but it still barely holds a charge more than about 20-30 min).  Works great plugged into a sound dock or in a car with usb powered hookup. 

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Unfortunately under $20. I still have my 60gb ipod photo and I use it in my garage sometimes for music.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #2378 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:11:55 »
I'd say $180 is the closest value. Even tho the cherry DS are nice I can't see this selling higher since mixed keycaps (not full set) and unknown condition for all we know.
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #2379 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:41:08 »
Thanks for all the feedback guys - some of the keys have some shine on them but overall are in pretty good nick.  I'll only sell this if I have to but it's good to know what I should be aiming for if I do.

GK
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Kayliss

« Reply #2380 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 19:13:39 »
Apple AEK II, some yellowing on the cases/spacebars but otherwise good condition. Could anyone give me an idea of a low end price please?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2381 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 20:05:07 »
A full-size Alps board with double shot keycaps?
Not a well-known brand.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2382 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 21:11:05 »
Not a well-known brand.

Pictures???

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2383 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 02:55:36 »
Not a well-known brand.

Pictures???

Not mine. Looking at buying it.

Not sure if the Russian legends are printed or double shot as well.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2384 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 04:08:11 »
Not a well-known brand.

Pictures???

Show Image

Show Image

Not sure if they are an ALPS knock off but the keycaps are still double shot keycsps so I would say around $35 - $45

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2385 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:56:03 »
Not a well-known brand.

Pictures???

Show Image

Show Image

Not sure if they are an ALPS knock off but the keycaps are still double shot keycsps so I would say around $35 - $45
That's what I was thinking. Asked the seller for some pictures of the back of the keys with red on it. Otherwise I have some nice Alps caps soon. :D
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2386 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 14:10:08 »
99% chance the Bulgarian legends are pad print. Tripleshots are extremely rare things.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2387 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:22:47 »
PC on:

GH 60 PCB

Poker II PCB

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2388 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:24:52 »
PC on:

GH 60 PCB

Poker II PCB

GB price +$5

Iunno, $50?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2389 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:28:14 »
PC on:

GH 60 PCB

Poker II PCB

GB price +$5

Iunno, $50?
Maybe GB price+$10.

$50 sounds about right depending on buyer.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2390 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:30:48 »
PC on:

GH 60 PCB

Poker II PCB

GB price +$5

Iunno, $50?

PC on:

GH 60 PCB

Poker II PCB

GB price +$5

Iunno, $50?
Maybe GB price+$10.

$50 sounds about right depending on buyer.

Thanks for the Price checks. Do you know if Spirt's 60% PCB is better than the Poker II PCB?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2391 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:39:14 »
Sprit's PCB is pretty solid. Koreans know what they're doing.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2392 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 19:35:23 »
'Sprit's 60% pcb' aka the FaceW aka the 'FaceU's older brother', is the closest thing we can get to a gh60 besides the protos from china...they destroy the poker2 pcb in comparison :))

They are very high quality PCBs and have a ton of customization ability

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2393 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 19:42:35 »
'Sprit's 60% pcb' aka the FaceW aka the 'FaceU's older brother', is the closest thing we can get to a gh60 besides the protos from china...they destroy the poker2 pcb in comparison :))

Sweet.

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #2394 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:02:23 »

From what I gathered, Sprit's supports more layouts... what's the difference between Poker and Sprit's PCB?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2395 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:05:06 »

Can I get a link to something about the face u, I can't find anything about it online. Just interested

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2396 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:14:58 »
Got an itch for GMK RGB mods. What should I be looking at paying?

If that's too much for me, what about IMSTO PBT RGB mods?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2397 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:22:30 »
From what I gathered, Sprit's supports more layouts... what's the difference between Poker and Sprit's PCB?

Can I get a link to something about the face u, I can't find anything about it online. Just interested

I would type up more, but because my hand....

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=31779.msg1199035#msg1199035

there is all the features and qualities of the facew... basically a newer, better version of the faceu, just for Sprit.

http://winkeyless.kr/68

$30-55, depending on what you are paying for

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2398 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:27:46 »
PC:

Whats the price per MX Blue?

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #2399 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:30:26 »

EK has some RGB GMK mods at a reasonable price, the colors are less deep than the typical RGB though.