Author Topic: [GB] SA Retro [Closed]  (Read 531267 times)

Offline flamf

Re: [GB] SA Retro
« Reply #1050 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 04:53:20 »

everyone will right now, the total will be higher than you paid

basically we were playing with some code to add on payment fees to orders

so that is showing on every order right now, however, you were only charged the correct amount

but right now on the site itll show the total as being 4% more i think

just ignore that

I'm no web dev, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to just throw test code into your site

I guessing they yolo'd it as there is currently nothing you can buy on the sight  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still not a web dev, but I'm pretty certain there's a thing you can set up called a "testing environment" or a "test site"

I'm sure they'll thank you for your "constructive criticism" and "knowledge" on the topic.

I do program things, and I know that you're not supposed to push test things to the consumers.

I refuse the label 'consumer'.
I'd accept 'lover'

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1051 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 05:39:25 »

everyone will right now, the total will be higher than you paid

basically we were playing with some code to add on payment fees to orders

so that is showing on every order right now, however, you were only charged the correct amount

but right now on the site itll show the total as being 4% more i think

just ignore that

I'm no web dev, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to just throw test code into your site

while you are being so critical

i guess ill explain my point better

we were testing it live

we added it for the cherokey gb, after testing it in a test environment, and its worked perfectly

what it did do is add fees on to the totals of all orders, and we will correct that, however as we will never run a gb on that site and platform again, it hasnt been a priority to us as we are about to move everything over to the new site

this isnt a business, we made the site because i basically hate using google docs

the added fees werent there at time of order, they werent there on your payment, and they werent there during the duration of this buy, they have been on there for a week or so since the cherokee gb

it was something we only just noticed, and its on a list of things to sort out, however as it doesnt effect anyone in anyway, it is a low priority

as matteo says, its not like we are making money on this, and im sure matteo will be happy to confirm, but i actually took a hit on some kits, purposefully charging less for some kits to encourage the purchase of some of the more irregular kits, so the prices werent super lob sided

we even went as far as ordering kits that only about 5 were ordered, when the MOQ is 25 with sp

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1052 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 06:54:01 »
as matteo says, its not like we are making money on this, and im sure matteo will be happy to confirm, but i actually took a hit on some kits, purposefully charging less for some kits to encourage the purchase of some of the more irregular kits, so the prices werent super lob sided

we even went as far as ordering kits that only about 5 were ordered, when the MOQ is 25 with sp

Always the uninformed and downright distrustful always seem to think that they would screw anyone the same way, it would be done to them.  Unfortunately you are dealing with CTRL/ALT perhaps the MOST honest of all groups that envision and develop rare key-sets for the hard-core collector.

The down side in those tiny, distrustful minds is that after being so starved of faith and belief within their fellow man they do not believe in anyone doing anything NICE or to be even DECENT in everyday life.  BUT BunnyLake is the LAST one left out of all of us that gives a toss for those that have been done wrong.  He will always do everything within his power to brighten someone's day because he represents the absolute best of what we all could be.

The young ones like to type furiously about their unfair treatment quickly but Bunny has to read thousands of emails and answer each one appropriately.  That will always take an enormous amount of time, yet he spends it here on Geekhack letting everyone know what's happening.  Again, no one is paying him for his time yet he is here making a Group Buy pass along smoothly despite problems that might occur along the way.

In the end have a little trust and patience because he is working on your problem as fast as he can.  Remember he is NOT a robot nor a machine, so a little politeness and decency shown in the beginning, will reap huge rewards for you in the end (basic Old-man advice to the Young and Impatient).
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 September 2015, 06:55:42 by Elrick »

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1053 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 09:30:43 »
I'll never understand why people expect CTRL[ALT] and others on GH to operate like some mythical combination of Google and Amazon. Do you think they're making millions in this very niche mech market? If we're not careful, we'll burn out people like Bunny, Matt3o, and Cody, and the community here will wither away. Please think before you criticise.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #1054 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 11:30:11 »
I think it's because the (current) CTRL[ALT] website actually looks professional, better than *a lot* of websites of actual online stores. So if one doesn't know it's not an actual business but a kind of community initiative, it's kinda deceiving.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1055 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 11:52:11 »
*cough* Filco...

Offline neverused

« Reply #1056 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 12:06:23 »
I think it's because the (current) CTRL[ALT] website actually looks professional, better than *a lot* of websites of actual online stores. So if one doesn't know it's not an actual business but a kind of community initiative, it's kinda deceiving.
I don't know if I would say "deceiving" so much as those making that assumption are ignorant and rude. There is no deception on ctrl alt's end.
But I will agree, the site looks great and professional.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #1057 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 12:30:47 »
Yea, sorry, <insert the usual english not my first language lame excuse>. I didn't mean that the CTRL[ALT] team tries to deceive anyone. Maybe the word I was looking for is deceptive/misleading? Again, no ill intent on the CTRL[ALT] side implied, of course they try to make look and work the best way possible ;)

Offline chromatically

« Reply #1058 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 13:12:18 »
first SA set... typing on it now. really enjoying it.
thanks to matt3o and ctrl alt

sorry for poop phone pic

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1059 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 13:48:57 »
Yea, sorry, <insert the usual english not my first language lame excuse>. I didn't mean that the CTRL[ALT] team tries to deceive anyone. Maybe the word I was looking for is deceptive/misleading? Again, no ill intent on the CTRL[ALT] side implied, of course they try to make look and work the best way possible ;)
Confusing. The word is confusing.

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1060 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 15:58:40 »
On a different (happier) note, I made myself a custom SA Retro USB cord.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1061 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 18:46:22 »

Show Image

A Retro Cable, talk about an enthusiast here.  Good show, what - we have another individual that has decided to go and create his perfect keyboard and connecting cable.

This is what Geekhack should always be, a place to inspire and push others to join the Mechanical Keyboard Brigade.

Offline PicklesKill

« Reply #1062 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 20:33:03 »

Show Image

A Retro Cable, talk about an enthusiast here.  Good show, what - we have another individual that has decided to go and create his perfect keyboard and connecting cable.

This is what Geekhack should always be, a place to inspire and push others to join the Mechanical Keyboard Brigade.

We are keygion!........meh I'll work on it.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1063 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 01:46:53 »
nobody noticed a small difference with DSA Retro yet

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #1064 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 04:08:23 »

Is it "backspace" vs "back space"?
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline simbloke

« Reply #1065 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 04:15:40 »
Since there's been no ISO pic yet I thought I'd share mine.  The silver/grey of the QFR gives it a bit of a different look.

Despite the minimal updates from USPS the package arrived in less than a week with no problems at all Thanks to all involved 🏼
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 04:19:16 by simbloke »

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1066 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 05:38:06 »

Smaller Commodore symbols. Burgundy mods have "SHIFT LOCK" instead of "CAPS LOCK". And "BACKSPACE" on all instead of "BACK SPACE".

Also: It's a different profile? It's semi-matte instead of matte? Sculptured instead of "flat"?
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1067 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 06:17:30 »

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1068 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 08:05:14 »
no meta key :)

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #1069 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 08:24:25 »
The smaller size really made me happy. I was not sure whether or not to use them, seeing the DSA set. With the shrink, even tho i didnt realize it at first, the keys just fit in so well. Well played Matt3o!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1070 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 08:32:53 »
The smaller size really made me happy. I was not sure whether or not to use them, seeing the DSA set. With the shrink, even tho i didnt realize it at first, the keys just fit in so well. Well played Matt3o!

Agreed, they really look like the originals now and it suits the set beautifully.

Still waiting for my customs notification, but I know it's on its way, so no worries.

@TheCowGod: they look lovely on a light coloured board! But your board seems to have acquired an interesting medical condition... inverted colon.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline TheCowGod

« Reply #1071 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 08:49:07 »
@TheCowGod: they look lovely on a light coloured board! But your board seems to have acquired an interesting medical condition... inverted colon.

Haha, oh dear. That poor thing. Fixed, thanks :)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1072 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 09:59:17 »

Show Image

This is awesome! I am a little sad I did not get in on this buy especially with the PETSCII alphas, they look fantastic. Great board (and cable!) you have there :)

Offline fliptrik

« Reply #1073 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 10:19:10 »
Shoooooooooot. I got my set and they are beautiful! My only issue is that I somehow didn't pick up the Burgundy Numpad set..  :(

If anyone has an extra one or doesn't need their's anymore, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1074 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 11:42:11 »
My only issue is that I somehow didn't pick up the Burgundy Numpad set..  :(

Welcome to the club...

Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline PicklesKill

« Reply #1075 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 14:10:23 »
Supposedly mine is delivered I got a string of notifications arrived at facility, arrived at lb, sorted, out for deliv, delivered in a span of 20 min. So either I have Americas greatest group of postal workers or somebody forgot about my package and realized they never updated tracking. Smfh

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1076 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 14:45:49 »
Misprint I guess?

From the International DE-NO-SE set, supposed to be:

Edit:

Also seems like my shift cap is the wrong profile or am I missing something?
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:27:54 by BlueSebba »

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1077 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 16:17:32 »
Misprint I guess?
Show Image

From the International DE-NO-SE set, supposed to be:
Show Image

Oh no... I hope not all DE-NO-SE sets have the same misprint. Still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1078 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:19:07 »

Great board (and cable!) you have there :)

Thank you!

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1079 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:40:36 »
Show Image

that looks like a pro mods R3 shift ..
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:43:16 by pkircher »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1080 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:51:00 »
Show Image

SP doesn't have the molds for big R4 shift keys. So all SA sets from them had R3  :(

In other news, I have THREE missed parcel tickets today. Pretty sure it's the CtrlAlt motherload about to be dropped on me   :thumb:

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1081 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 20:56:28 »
Show Image

SP doesn't have the molds for big R4 shift keys. So all SA sets from them had R3  :(

Would've been nice to know that before I dropped almost 300 bucks in caps from this groupbuy.

Offline Cafeine

• GeekZone
« Reply #1082 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:00:54 »
Show Image

Would've been nice to know that before I dropped almost 300 bucks in caps from this groupbuy.

It was mentioned quite a few times... :/
In OTHER NEWS, my set is HOME but TOO MUCH WORK to put them on my only MX board atm, a Minila. Meh. :/ 
Own : HHKB Type-S | Leopold FC660C (x2 - 1st Gen & 2014 silenced) | RealForce 87U TKL (55g uniform) | RF 23U | Minila Air MX Blue
Sold : RealForce 88UB 45g | Leopold FC660M (MX Clear) | Filco MJ2 TKL (MX Brown) |  KeyCool 84 (MX Black) | CodeKeyboard TKL (MX Clear)

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1083 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:04:53 »
Show Image

This is the 17th post in the thread, on the very first page:

In base kit, the "shift"s are R3 and in Mods "shift"s are R4?

yes.

...Some of the kits that have been asked in the IC phase need really a lot of love (such as the intl kits, dvorak, apple, ...).

Hopefully the combined layout package will up the chances for it to tip. Even though all I need is the colemak caps, I'm very pleased with your decision of a combined kit.
Will you provide status here whether kit got the love it deserves or not?

I will!

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1084 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:05:53 »
question is how much the mold would cost .. i suspect somewhere around 3-7k usd ..

if there is plenty interrest for R4 2.25 but that would require cross finance over multiple GB's and i fear SP is not going to prefinance it

+ 300 bucks is a average order .. nothing out of the ordinary and not realy hard to get .. loads of us spend 500-1000 or even more
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:09:36 by pkircher »

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1085 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:11:14 »
Show Image

In OTHER NEWS, my set is HOME but TOO MUCH WORK to put them on my only MX board atm, a Minila. Meh. :/

I saw no mention of this when I purchased it, albeit I didn't lounge around here and read every post, but when I see a product picture defining a cap as R4 when I was purchasing, I truly did think I was actually getting what I ordered.

+ 300 bucks is a average order .. nothing out of the ordinary and not realy hard to get .. loads of us spend 500-1000 or even more

What other people spend is not of my concern, what my concern is is that I spent what I believe is a large sum of money for a set that is flawed, not even taking into consideration the misprinted period/colon cap.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:16:18 by BlueSebba »

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1086 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:13:50 »
Show Image

I saw no mention of this when I purchased it, albeit I didn't lounge around here and read every post, but when I see a product picture defining a cap as R4 when I was purchasing, I truly did think I was actually getting what I ordered.
I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but I can't imagine someone spending $300 on a keyset and not being "in it" deep enough to know that there are no SA R4 Shifts.

That being said, it should have been clearer on the site.

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1087 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:16:06 »
reading the forum and camping for updates actualy helps / anyway its not like its a dealbreaker ..

its a minor irregularity .. but hey ... if you are unhappy .. im sure you can resell it again to recoop your cash ..

so please stop whining .. and be thankfull to the group of "privat guys" who made it possible in the first place ! 

+ if SP doesnt have the molds for it every SA set will suffer the same "problem"
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:20:10 by pkircher »

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1088 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:23:20 »
Show Image

I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but I can't imagine someone spending $300 on a keyset and not being "in it" deep enough to know that there are no SA R4 Shifts.

Yeah, truly remarkable that someone might just be new to a scene, a true anomaly.

And yes it should have been clearer on the site, it should absolutely not be advertised as an R4 Shift when it clearly is not, and pointing me to a single post on a forum not even backlinked by CTRLALT.io except a 'geekhack.org' link at the bottom of their page page is far from sufficient.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1089 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:31:14 »
Show Image

Yeah, truly remarkable that someone might just be new to a scene, a true anomaly.

And yes it should have been clearer on the site, it should absolutely not be advertised as an R4 Shift when it clearly is not, and pointing me to a single post on a forum not even backlinked by CTRLALT.io except a 'geekhack.org' link at the bottom of their page page is far from sufficient.

Dude. Chill.

You are buying very niche stuff and you a mistake. Don't have a meltdown about it.

It's not some corporation who purposefully tried to screw you over - it's a bunch of people trying to make cool stuff for us. If you've got a beef you can PM them or just sell your kits. End of.

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1090 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 21:44:35 »
Show Image

Dude. Chill.

You are buying very niche stuff and you a mistake. Don't have a meltdown about it.

It's not some corporation who purposefully tried to screw you over - it's a bunch of people trying to make cool stuff for us. If you've got a beef you can PM them or just sell your kits. End of.

No need to go on the defensive friend, I am simply voicing my opinion (be it good or bad), I love the set but there are mistakes and I want the public to know that so other people don't 'make the same mistake' as I did, it's the only way this could have been prevented anyway.

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1091 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 22:01:02 »
I want the public to know that so other people don't 'make the same mistake' as I did

the set isnt for sale anymore it was a 1 time groupbuy ..

its a group of guys not a company !

there is a difference between voicing an opinion and having a rant :)

+ cut them some slack, nothing they can do .. IF SP DOESNT HAVE A MOLD FOR 2.25 R4

we are talking about 1 ****ing cap not a whole set .. so relax
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 22:06:22 by pkircher »

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1092 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 22:18:35 »
I want the public to know that so other people don't 'make the same mistake' as I did

+ cut them some slack, nothing they can do .. IF SP DOESNT HAVE A MOLD FOR 2.25 R4

And this other guy tells me I need to chill, haha.

I know these are just guys doing cool things, and thats great, but what I didn't know is that there are no R4 Shifts from SP, and that, I learned by posting here, so ultimately it's a good thing.

I think this thread has had enough of me for a while, so if anyone wants to shout in my face feel free to send a PM, hopefully I made an impact to the sellers so that they can label the sets perfectly in the future, cheers!

Edit:
Still curious about the whole period/colon cap thing though.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 22:20:42 by BlueSebba »

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1093 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 22:32:15 »

And this other guy tells me I need to chill, haha.

I know these are just guys doing cool things, and thats great, but what I didn't know is that there are no R4 Shifts from SP, and that, I learned by posting here, so ultimately it's a good thing.

I think this thread has had enough of me for a while, so if anyone wants to shout in my face feel free to send a PM, hopefully I made an impact to the sellers so that they can label the sets perfectly in the future, cheers!

Edit:
Still curious about the whole period/colon cap thing though.

Its my understanding that Bunny is really good at fixing issues with misprints. Sorry to hear about the colon...
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1094 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:12:26 »
Show Image

It's literally one of the first things written in the first post of this thread:

The keyset is of course in SA Profile, sculpted with the following row profile:

ROW 1 - Function keys
ROW 1 - Number row
ROW 2 - QWERTY row
ROW 3 - ASDFG row
ROW 4 - ZXCVB row (with the exception of SHIFT keys that are row 3)
ROW 4 - Modifier row

Offline BlueSebba

« Reply #1095 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:40:39 »
Show Image

It's literally one of the first things written in the first post of this thread:

ROW 1 - Function keys
ROW 1 - Number row
ROW 2 - QWERTY row
ROW 3 - ASDFG row
ROW 4 - Modifier row
I already said that I didn't browse this thread much, and like I also said, if you wanna argue, send me a PM. I don't want to **** this thread up with this anymore, please.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1096 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:46:55 »
Show Image

ROW 1 - Function keys
ROW 1 - Number row
ROW 2 - QWERTY row
ROW 3 - ASDFG row
ROW 4 - Modifier row
I already said that I didn't browse this thread much, and like I also said, if you wanna argue, send me a PM. I don't want to **** this thread up with this anymore, please.

First post dude. Very first body of text in the entire thread. You didn't need to browse anything. If you're going to spend $300 on something you should probably read the description. If you're going to trash talk the group buy for not mentioning it when it was clearly stated at the top of the FIRST post then you should expect to be made fun of publicly in thread for all to see. Don't hide in PMs  ;)
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 September 2015, 23:48:38 by techmattr »

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1097 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 00:33:14 »
I think we can drop the whole R4 SHIFT discussion now. As BlueSebba said, he does not want to ruin the thread etc. Use PM instead.

I fear that I will be in the same boat as him regarding the misprinted keycap in DE-NO-SE set. Maybe his is the only one. Still I wonder what the procedure is regarding misprinted caps? I haven't exactly been reading every post in the thread, but checked in from time to time. So maybe this has already been answered? In which case I apologize for repeating the question. I would however greatly appreciate if anyone that runs this GB enlighten me. Is SP willing to reproduce misprinted caps and send replacements?

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1098 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 01:34:37 »
I believe I understand why the Ctrl|Alt order page did not have the information that these would be Row 3 Shifts instead of Row 4, but I'd rather that Matt3o explained it himself. In normal circumstances I think it should have been mentioned there, but these were not quite normal circumstances. I'll simply put it this way, Matt3o / Ctrl|Alt are not to blame for the confusion, SP are.

The current situation on the Row 4 Shift molds is that SP is telling us the same story it has for about 10 months now, that they are making them, but can't say when they'll be ready. We're on the case and hope to have some clarity on the issue soon that we can share with everyone.

It's "common knowledge" in the community for those who follow SA sets, but we can't expect a new member / normal person who joins their first fully sculptured SA GB to know about the Shifts issue.

Usually SP will replace any wrongly made caps as I believe these ".:" ones are. They're good at fixing mistakes like this, especially with a GB leader like Matt3o at the helm.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1099 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 01:48:31 »
I believe I understand why the Ctrl|Alt order page did not have the information that these would be Row 3 Shifts instead of Row 4, but I'd rather that Matt3o explained it himself. In normal circumstances I think it should have been mentioned there, but these were not quite normal circumstances. I'll simply put it this way, Matt3o / Ctrl|Alt are not to blame for the confusion, SP are.

The current situation on the Row 4 Shift molds is that SP is telling us the same story it has for about 10 months now, that they are making them, but can't say when they'll be ready. We're on the case and hope to have some clarity on the issue soon that we can share with everyone.

It's "common knowledge" in the community for those who follow SA sets, but we can't expect a new member / normal person who joins their first fully sculptured SA GB to know about the Shifts issue.

Usually SP will replace any wrongly made caps as I believe these ".:" ones are. They're good at fixing mistakes like this, especially with a GB leader like Matt3o at the helm.

Good stuff. Thanks for clarifying this for me (others).