Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2779805 times)

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #2100 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 16:31:54 »
KBParadise V60 MTS - Matias Clicky Switches

Show Image

Can't wait to replace the keycaps.

Oooh nice. I kind of want to get one of these and put linear green alps in it...

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2101 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 17:21:05 »
Oooh nice. I kind of want to get one of these and put linear green alps in it...

Hope you enjoy dat ping.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2102 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 17:38:23 »

Show Image

Do it.  OG Alps>Mathias Alps

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2103 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 20:42:50 »

Show Image

Cool.  Yeah, I plan on putting salmon, orange, or (if I can get lucky enough to find some) complicated blues in one of mine. 
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2104 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 22:06:32 »

Hope you enjoy dat ping.

The sound is half the fun of alps  :))

Show Image

Do it.  OG Alps>Mathias Alps

I've never actually tried matias switches so this would be a good opportunity for me to give those a run too. Just need to find a source of green alps.

Show Image

Cool.  Yeah, I plan on putting salmon, orange, or (if I can get lucky enough to find some) complicated blues in one of mine.

Complicated blues in that would be awesome. I've got some extras from my Kingsaver, I'll send you a PM.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2105 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 22:31:55 »
I ended up getting both versions of the KBP MTS (clicky & quiet click).  They are both very fun to type on.  However I'm kinda surprised of how much I'm liking the the quiet click version.

I thought for sure I would dig the clicky version way more due to how much I love mx-blues.

Don't get me wrong. I really like the clicky version. I'm just glad I also got the quiet version to try out because originally I was only going to get the clicky model.

More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2106 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 23:03:24 »
Ducky DK9008 Shine II with MX Reds + Blue Orings, Vortex PBT keycaps, and a white case:

Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2107 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 03:04:58 »
Ducky DK9008 Shine II with MX Reds + Blue Orings, Vortex PBT keycaps, and a white case:

Show Image

Show Image

That does look nice!

White backlighting?  In some places it looks a bit blue, but might possibly just be reflecting off the blue modifiers.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #2108 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 11:25:46 »
null

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2109 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 20:15:33 »

Show Image

Show Image

That does look nice!

White backlighting?  In some places it looks a bit blue, but might possibly just be reflecting off the blue modifiers.

Show Image

Show Image

That does look nice!

Blue LED's all the way! No white on this 'board.  ;D

Offline dante

« Reply #2110 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 21:41:13 »
home: kbparadise v60mts clicky alps
work: kbparadise v60mts quiet alps

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2111 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 21:46:18 »
home: kbparadise v60mts clicky alps
work: kbparadise v60mts quiet alps

If I were to own a 60%, it would be one of these! They are truly wonderful to type on!

+1

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2112 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 22:26:54 »
Do the v60 MTS clicky boards make as much of a racket as Tactile Pros?

Offline dante

« Reply #2113 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 22:40:26 »

**** yea, son!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2114 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 23:05:17 »

**** yea, son!

I think they use the same exact switch don't they?
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2115 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 01:05:39 »
**** yea, son!

NOT WANT  :(

I think they use the same exact switch don't they?

Yes but the Tactile Pro case seems very... large, hollow, and echoey... so it seemed plausible there could be a difference.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #2116 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 04:35:58 »
I impulse bought a V60 MTS with matias click switches from mechkb.com here in Australia and it arrived about a week ago now. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I was a little bit underwhelmed at first but now that I've been using it exclusively for a week it's definitely growing on me.

On the plus side I like the sound of it. Sure it's a bit rattly but it's got a good tone to it. Deeper than MX blues or greens and not as obnoxiously loud as buckling springs. The tactility is really good and the space bar especially feels and sounds really solid. The weight and higher actuation point (compared to MX) took a little getting used to though.

I'm still not sure about the force profile of the switches. They feel heavy to actuate but then fall away really quickly until they bottom out. As someone who enjoys bottoming out MX switches I think I like it, but I'm not 100% sold just yet. The switches are also have a definite audible ping at times.

Onto the keyboard itself, the case has a weird rough-but-soft finish that I don't like. I did like the the rubber feet though, zero movement. The function layer seems to be well thought out but I'll have to use it a bit longer before I know for sure. All of the different layout options that the dip-switches provide are fantastic. The keycaps are pretty much what you'd expect, thin ABS. It's a shame that it's going to be difficult to find a good replacement set.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it I think. Being my first 60% board there's a bit to get used to and I'm grateful that I have my GHpad sitting just off to the left. I'm still determined to find a board with complicated blue or green alps, but the V60 MTS will have to do for now.

PS. A little bit about mechkb.com. I ordered it at 2:30pm on a Thursday and it arrived at 10am the following day. I'm not even in the same state. I was impressed.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline faceyourfaces

« Reply #2117 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 05:18:54 »
I also got my Matias Quiet Click V60 last week and I'm enjoying it for the most part. Still feels weird that the switch feels more tactile when pressed at the top than at the bottom but I'm beginning to get used to it. Just wondering: how does one go about finding new keycaps for this keyboard? Coming from a PBT Unicomp, the ABS keycaps on the V60 are not sitting with me well.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #2118 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 06:02:54 »
I also got my Matias Quiet Click V60 last week and I'm enjoying it for the most part. Still feels weird that the switch feels more tactile when pressed at the top than at the bottom but I'm beginning to get used to it. Just wondering: how does one go about finding new keycaps for this keyboard? Coming from a PBT Unicomp, the ABS keycaps on the V60 are not sitting with me well.

Mostly it's just finding an old Alps board and taking the caps from it I think. I don't think it's currently possible to get a replacement spacebar though because the v60 mts uses a costar stabilizer which has MX inserts which I think is unique but I might be wrong.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline dante

« Reply #2119 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 12:42:00 »
The TRS80 Model III apparently had spherical Alps keycaps; however it's missing a few critical keys - I think the Model II may even be more complete:

Sure some of your mods will have to be something else --- but those sphericals!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2120 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:52:15 »
Using a ducky premiere with stock mx blacks and nuclear green caps in colemak layout.

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
« Reply #2121 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:56:03 »
1983 IBM 4704 107 :

Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2122 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:56:53 »
1983 IBM 4704 107 :

Show Image

That keyboard is a beautiful monster! :)
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2123 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 12:25:45 »
The one, the only, the legendary: DT35.

Everyone should sell their Korean customs and get this Korean board instead. I'm half joking but I really do like this board.

Offline babuinix

« Reply #2124 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 12:58:28 »

Mixing it up
i5 3470//GSKILL 8GB RIPJAW X//SEAGATE 1TB//XFX 550W//MSI GTX660 TF OC 2G

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #2125 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 01:50:08 »
Using a ducky premiere with stock mx blacks and nuclear green caps in colemak layout.
so you want to make changes :eek:
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2126 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 05:39:14 »
Home: Ducky Shine Zero w/ MX Brown and blue backlight.
Work: Poker II w/ MX Blues and blue backlight too.

But I considering swapping my MX Brown board with a Topre one.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2127 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 13:28:20 »
The TRS80 Model III apparently had spherical Alps keycaps; however it's missing a few critical keys - I think the Model II may even be more complete:

Show Image

Sure some of your mods will have to be something else --- but those sphericals!!

My first computer was a TRS-80 Model I with 4KB of RAM.

Some time ago I have done some research and all I have been able to find out is that it had ALPS switches. I don't know which ones. I had pulled a key once, and the stem below was white. I remember I was afraid I had broken it, but it was not the case.

From what I remember the switches were completely linear. The keyboard had a plate and made a lot of noise when you bottomed out hard. The computer itself was located under the keyboard, so in a sense the keyboard was the computer.

Anybody knows what ALPS switch the TRS-80 had?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2128 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 13:32:02 »

Show Image

Some time ago I have done some research and all I have been able to find out is that it had ALPS switches. I don't know which ones. I had pulled a key once, and the stem below was white. I remember I was afraid I had broken it, but it was not the case.

From what I remember the switches were completely linear. The keyboard had a plate and made a lot of noise when you bottomed out hard. The computer itself was located under the keyboard, so in a sense the keyboard was the computer.

SKFL
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2129 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 17:12:21 »

Show Image

SKFL

Thank you for the information.

Are you positively sure it was this switch? From what I remember it is possible. I don't remember if the stem was oval or rectangular.

The Deskauthority page (http://deskthority.net/wiki/Alps_SKFL) says the SKFL was used in the TRS-80 Model 100, which is not related to the TRS-80 Model I. They are very different computers.

This makes me wonder because I have also used the Model 100 and frankly I do not remember that the key felt the same as the Model I.

I should have never sold my Model I! Even if it was less powerful than a current keyboard microcontroller! :'(

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2130 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 17:13:19 »
The one, the only, the legendary: DT35.

Everyone should sell their Korean customs and get this Korean board instead. I'm half joking but I really do like this board.
What's the appeal? How is it to type on? I'm curious, it is almosy legendary

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2131 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 19:52:26 »
It's legendary for being cheap and ubiquitous and making you a better Starcraft player.

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #2132 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 07:17:39 »
I am using my new JD40  :D

Offline mr626

« Reply #2133 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 21:32:39 »
KBC F104 here. Probably one of the best bang for buck boards I've owned. Just wish they used a different font!

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2134 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 21:37:10 »
Show Image

Can't wait to get mine...it's being built as we speak...(or type)  ;D

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
« Reply #2135 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:07:31 »
currently using my monoprice "gaming keyboard" with reds. really has grown on me now that it has some decent caps :thumb:
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2136 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:08:40 »
currently using my monoprice "gaming keyboard" with reds. really has grown on me now that it has some decent caps :thumb:
Show Image

Bravo bravado!

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #2137 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:21:51 »
I just started typing on a Model F PC/AT and I like it much more than the Model M which has heavier switches.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2138 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:24:09 »
I just started typing on a Model F PC/AT and I like it much more than the Model M which has heavier switches.

The Model M will never feel the same.  It's impossible for me to go back after using an F.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2139 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:30:19 »
I think I may have to change out the switches on my KC108. Blacks really aren't my bag.

I think I may have to get some greys from mk.com and get Margo to swap them out.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #2140 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 22:34:02 »
Show Image

Can't wait to get mine...it's being built as we speak...(or type)  ;D
Awesome to hear :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2141 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 23:08:06 »
Show Image

It's amazing what a difference some new keycaps can make!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mougrim

« Reply #2142 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 09:37:15 »

The Model M will never feel the same.  It's impossible for me to go back after using an F.

Yeah, since I got AT/F, my Unicomp just collecting dust...
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2143 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 10:03:03 »

What nubbinator said....

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline frvrngn

« Reply #2144 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 15:02:39 »
My two recent daily drivers.  HHKB is new to me, only been using it 2 days now but I am already getting used to the layout and I am using it right now.  Above is my 87u Silent that I bought so I could work late at night without waking my kids down the hall from my office but I like it so much that I used it all the time until the HHKB arrived!

And yes, that is a very old IBM calculator on my desk and it gets a good daily workout with my job...

Currently using: Cherry G80-1800 Ergo Clears, HHKB Pro 2, RF 87U Silent

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #2145 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 06:53:39 »
Above is my 87u Silent that I bought so I could work late at night without waking my kids down the hall from my office but I like it so much that I used it all the time until the HHKB arrived!

I bought also a 87U because of our little boy, which is now at home my daily driver. It's not silenced, original 55g. It is quit enough, feels great and the sound is really satisfying. I could not believe not to have tried Topre earlier!

... ...

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2146 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 10:07:16 »
Focus FK-8000. Lovin these futabas :D
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Sturmfrau

« Reply #2147 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 21:10:42 »
I'm using my Viper right no--wait what's going on ITT?

Show Image

Show Image

What keyboard is this? Is that HHKB layout but has cherry mx switches on there? And that case and keycaps! Do want.
|
HHKB Pro 2 Black (Blank) | HHKB Pro 2 White (Blank)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2148 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 21:19:55 »
I'm using my Viper right no--wait what's going on ITT?

Show Image

Show Image

What keyboard is this? Is that HHKB layout but has cherry mx switches on there? And that case and keycaps! Do want.

it's a duck viper
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2149 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 21:23:03 »
V60MTS QC. I need keycaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!