Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2779938 times)

Offline Sturmfrau

Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #2250 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 20:54:52 »
I noticed that there wasn't a thread about this, so I thought it'd be cool.

Can we have pics of your keyboard?

Also, if there was one and I just overlooked it, could someone tell me?

Here's mine:

My trusty eight year old Dell L100, this my main keyboard:
Show Image

And the Logitech K120 that my school made me like:
Show Image

I occasionally rotate them out, but I can't decide which one I like more. The L100 definitely has more character to it, though. And more sentimental value. And the keys are more clacky.

So, can we see your keyboard/s/?

O.O I'm not sure how to react to this.

Looked at the Type-S, but I couldn't justify that price tag.  I may end up trying the dental band mod on my HHKB.

I don't even think the hhkb is noisy (just for reference noisy for me is MX Blue). I mean if you're a touch typist it barely makes noise but if you bottom it out it does make that satisfying "thock". Anyway, I've been thinking of doing the rubber washer mod then lubing the stems but I don't think it's even worth the effort since it's not that noisy at all.

|
HHKB Pro 2 Black (Blank) | HHKB Pro 2 White (Blank)

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #2251 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 21:06:20 »

My Unicomp Model M (103-Key!) Made the day I ordered it.  12-1-2014!

Nice.  I also recently got a 103 key (in black). Most people seem to go with the 104 key.  What was your reason for the 103 key?

Simple enough to answer.  I have 3 other IBM 101 keyboards I use.  The feeling of the 103 is exactly the same as the 101 key.  No fumbling on the spacebar anymore.  It just feels like the other ones.  I can't explain it any better than that.  If you have one, you know already!  Do a direct comparison!
Don't have a 104 key to compare with, but I didn't think they would feel different, jus curious as to why.  I chose the 103 key for a larger space bar and a more uniform look.  Didn't see a need for two windows keys.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #2252 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 21:23:09 »

Don't have a 104 key to compare with, but I didn't think they would feel different, jus curious as to why.  I chose the 103 key for a larger space bar and a more uniform look.  Didn't see a need for two windows keys.

I like the look of it too.  It looks too good to be true.  You put a 101 next to the 103, and you can see that this is what they should have done to begin with.  If you are a purist, you can say the 103 IS the replacement keyboard to get.  Is it necessary to have the extra keys?  Not really.  I like having them, however.

I like the longer spacebar too.  Too many times on other boards I hit the comma key or the period key and toggle out of what I am typing.  So YES, I do notice a significant difference.

It's perfect to me.  Isn't that what it's all about?

Edit: Good thing I don't accidentally hit Alt-F4 too often hahaha!
Edit #2: Oops.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 December 2014, 21:49:29 by Snowdog993 »

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #2253 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 10:54:24 »

O.O I'm not sure how to react to this.

I do!
I just couldn't help myself and dig out my *ultra UBER-Rific* BTC keyboard.  It is so OLDSKOOL!  I got my AT to PS/2 to PS/2 to USB adapter, and it WORKZ!  OMG I am so jazzed.  It even has LEET modernization Power off / Sleep / Wake UP! buttons on the right top part by the superglow green LED's!  It'z the model 5121W and has genuine philips screws on the back!  SuhWEEET! 

Edit: Now with the ULTRA adapter!  The AT to PS/2 to PS/2 to USB to PS/2 to USB to PS/2 to USB to USB extension cable!
The best part of it all, it actually works!  Outrageous!
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:37:13 by Snowdog993 »

Offline Valen

« Reply #2254 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 21:27:44 »
4th mech under a month.  :D Monterey K108. $20 delivered. Click, click, click, click... this is so addicting!  :thumb:

Offline qwertydvorakcolemak

• hello? am I on?
« Reply #2255 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 22:22:51 »
I am a contracted developer and hang out in stackoverflow a lot of times. When the Code Keyboard was introduced a year or so ago, I was one of the early adopters. I am still using the Code but I think it's about time I ventured forth and explored what else there is to offer... this forum and r/mk is kinda daunting - so many choices.

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #2256 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:27:56 »
I'm using my trust DS3 because Moralles has my HHKB  :p I would love to be using my Model M instead but it was damaged in shipping and the plastic barrel frame was snapped in 2 and I ended up just buying one from the guy who was selling a bolt modded one! I am just waiting on it......................................... then I can defenestrate my DS3. Jokes I won't do that.  :)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #2257 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:42:44 »

just this wittle guy
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #2258 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 00:51:18 »
just this wittle guy

Dang! 2 M15's there?  I've never really preferred any ergonomic keyboard, but I guess they call that board the pinnacle of a keyboard collector's collection.  Merry Christmas!  Nice!

Edit: Oh my bad!  That's a numeric keypad!
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 December 2014, 01:29:30 by Snowdog993 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2259 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 11:41:11 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2260 on: Wed, 24 December 2014, 22:08:51 »
Show Image

just this wittle guy

So jelly I want one so bad.

Offline Blaklyte

« Reply #2261 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 09:00:20 »
Right now I'm using a Realforce 88UB (it's just a black on black ISO FR version of the Realforce 87).

http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=topre_keyboards,rftenkeyless&pid=rf_se1700

Just before I was using a slightly modded KBT Pure Pro (not to be confused with a KBT Pure) with greased browns, that I'm going to use again later because I have managed to make it more silent than the Realforce. Its silence and backlighting are needed because my girlfriend and our 2 years old son will be sleeping nearby.

(Attachment Link)

Love the look, really clean. I'm french but still use a qwerty keyboard, but it's nice to see something different. :)

Offline Bumbsan

« Reply #2262 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 05:16:18 »

At the moment I'm using a Poker II with blue switches, really liking it so far. Waiting for a new cable and blank white keycaps tho :)

Offline Blaklyte

« Reply #2263 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 10:11:40 »
I was kinda annoyed at first that I was not able to get the blue LED to match with the rest of my stuff. But the more I think about it and the more I wait the more excited and can't wait to see my Shine with white LED.   :)
Yeah, I was in the same boat - my mouse has blue lights, my mousepad has a green graphic, and now my keyboard has magenta LEDs :P it bugged me at first but I've gotten used to it.

White LEDs are nice in that they have the most flexibility in terms of LED covers - if you put them on white lights, they will look the best (as opposed to, say, putting a yellow cover over a green led, etc).

Yeah that was my though process :P

Oh and here is a pic of the keyboard I use at work.

It's a really weird layout but gives more space for my mouse.

I removed some keycaps and it looks similar to this but in green. After doing some research it's just a membrane keyboard.

Offline Xonar

• Cathode Ray Tubes
    • DPS
« Reply #2264 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 13:05:22 »
Typing on my new Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns currently. Just bought it from mljs54 and I love it so far!
IBM Model F XT 5291 Bigfoot x2 | Unicomp UN4KPHA JP Spacesaver M | IBM Model M 3270 APL 122-Key | SHARP X68000 | SGI AT-101 | Samsung TH-5539 FAME Blue Alps | IBM Japanese Pingmaster | HHKB Type-S | IBM Model M 1392595, 6/4/1990 | IBM Model M 1391401, 2/2/1988 | Lexmark-branded 1398601 Model M, 8/18/1995 | Unicomp UB40T5A 122-Key, 5/20/2011 | Sun Type 4 | Sun Type 5c | DEC LK-401AA

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2265 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 13:13:02 »
ErgoDox w/ MX Clear while I now anxiously wait for my HHKB.

Offline dodzylla

« Reply #2266 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 06:53:30 »
I looking for a keyboard atm , :D i started to search for one good keyboard for me , around 2 years ago.  I  can't decide :DDDd too many options

i want cherry mx brown, iso layout, and a very minimal design, like poker 2 , but in blank option, but thats very expensive, to buy a keyboard and keyset too...

Offline meztek

• Keyboards! Keyboards everywhere!
« Reply #2267 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 12:20:02 »

Everex "Enhanced Keyboard" on my desktop.

NMB RT8255CW+ with my laptop.

I'm thinking of switching them out for each other because my NMB keyboard has a split spacebar (not shown in the picture, that's a pic from the interwebs) which I like for long typing sessions. 

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2268 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 13:49:58 »
Today is my second day using an HHKB to see if I like topre more than ergo clears.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2269 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 17:35:55 »
Today is my second day using an HHKB to see if I like topre more than ergo clears.
Hey! I am in the same boat as you! I just switched from my ErgoDox w/ ergo clears to my HHKB that I got today! So far I like the HHKB better for typing, but I still have to get to some of the layout.

Offline Keybatant

• topre and cigar
« Reply #2270 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 15:20:07 »
At last... :cool:

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #2271 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 15:45:28 »
At last... :cool:

Show Image

Currently using the exact same keyboard with the exact same ESC and Control key.  :thumb:
null

Offline Keybatant

• topre and cigar
« Reply #2272 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 15:53:28 »
Currently using the exact same keyboard with the exact same ESC and Control key.  :thumb:

:thumb:

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #2273 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 16:58:42 »
Most often, I use my HHKB Pro 2. However, this afternoon I unboxed my Poker II and put my new dye-sub PBT keycaps on it. I used two sets: Dark gray mods from an Originative Cyrillic set and blue with black legends and red Hangul characters from a Massdrop IMSTO group buy.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #2274 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 17:36:26 »
Right now I'm using the GoN mobik with 55g clears and the granite keycap set

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2275 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:14:27 »
86490-0
86492-1

After a year and a half of buying and selling keyboard after keyboard after keyboard I'm happy to say my journey has come to an end!

This is the keyboard I will be using for the next 10 years; I have reached my endgame (and for gaming purposes, I have a Uniform 55g Realforce 87u with Type-S stems in the mail)!

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:20:26 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2276 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:25:49 »
I have reached my endgame

Heh.  Let's all remember this post when you change your mind.  ;)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2277 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:28:21 »

Don't jinx it! GON HHKB and Duck Viper couldn't rip me away from my PFU HHKB so not many other keyboards will!

Ok I lie... I already have a couple keyboards in mind :-[ but I know as a fact that in the end, no matter how fancy an MX board I can build or get my grubby paws on, I will always come back to Topre  :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:32:37 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2278 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:29:26 »
lol. u wish
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2279 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 19:31:40 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

After a year and a half of buying and selling keyboard after keyboard after keyboard I'm happy to say my journey has come to an end!

This is the keyboard I will be using for the next 10 years; I have reached my endgame (and for gaming purposes, I have a Uniform 55g Realforce 87u with Type-S stems in the mail)!

Congratulations, and welcome to the club :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2280 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 20:28:24 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Congratulations, and welcome to the club :D

Now I just need an HHKB custom title like you guys lol
null

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2281 on: Mon, 05 January 2015, 22:50:21 »

I don't know if applications, are still open, but ... https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51282.0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2282 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 04:25:44 »
godly hhkb, only true keyboard.

lol. u wish

he's right. no other keyboard is worth owning.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 January 2015, 04:27:42 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Keybatant

• topre and cigar
« Reply #2283 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 06:20:07 »
godly hhkb, only true keyboard.

Is all about the smile I have when type on it :D
87u 55gr give me pleasure for the fingers, but this small one going a little dipper...

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2284 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:05:45 »
Untitled by liddictm, on Flickr

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2285 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:12:24 »
Show Image

What is the grey metal thing with glowing blue light? Bluetooth station for the mouse?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #2286 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:17:18 »
This:

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2287 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:25:13 »
Show Image

What is the grey metal thing with glowing blue light? Bluetooth station for the mouse?

It's a Griffin PowerMate:
http://store.griffintechnology.com/powermate

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #2288 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:37:06 »
Show Image

It's a Griffin PowerMate:
http://store.griffintechnology.com/powermate

That's pretty cool actually.  A modern Tempest controller!  Awesome!

Offline Neowess

• Release The Kraken!
« Reply #2289 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 11:01:02 »
I have a used CM Storm QFR with red Cherry switches and stock key caps and case. It's the first Gen with CM logos all over the place lol.
I will post a picture later when back home, although I'm sure everyone here knows what they look like :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 January 2015, 11:23:27 by Neowess »

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #2290 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 11:10:13 »
Touch screen keyboard :( so many errors

Offline dotnetmonkey

• .NET dev, student, IT journalist and HHKB fan
« Reply #2291 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 12:51:48 »
Home: Das Keyboard 3, but in few days will get HHKB Pro 2 Type s
Work: Some ****ty logitech rubber dome KB ...

HHKB Pro 2 Type S

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2292 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:13:11 »
Home: Das Keyboard 3, but in few days will get HHKB Pro 2 Type s
Work: Some ****ty logitech rubber dome KB ...

Bring the DK3 to work!!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2293 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:35:38 »

I don't know if applications, are still open, but ... https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51282.0

Mods can assign those titles even if applications aren't open.  ;)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2294 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:39:47 »
Work: Custom 1800 with MX Clears
Home: Kingsaver
Phone: SwiftKey

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2295 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 15:41:24 »
Work: Custom 1800 with MX Clears
Home: Kingsaver
Phone: SwiftKey

While My Little Kishsaver sits lonely in a corner weeping.  At least he has KMAC and SSK to keep him company.  Which means he's not lonely.   :confused:

:(

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2296 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 16:22:53 »

Mods can assign those titles even if applications aren't open.  ;)

Would using a Novatouch allow the assignation of such a title?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #2297 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 23:51:19 »
Naked HHKB - don't look too closely!

My new daily driver  :rolleyes:

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2298 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 00:03:42 »

Show Image

How are you enjoying yours? I am in love with mine, and I can't stand any mx except ergoclears anymore.

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #2299 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 00:13:12 »

Show Image

How are you enjoying yours? I am in love with mine, and I can't stand any mx except ergoclears anymore.

Absolutely loving it. It's perfect for my liking.
This feedback on my fingertips... I will sleep with it tonight.

Don't think I can look towards any other keyboard for a while, if ever . . .