Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2779875 times)

Offline emdude

Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #4600 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 17:00:25 »
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

:eek:

The reaction when you tell someone that your keyboard is $300.

Spend $300 on a handbag that you use a couple times a year - That's fine

Spend $300 on a keyboard you use daily - Ridiculous

This is kind of a pet peeve of mine; people seem to have a hard time putting things perspective.  Best example recently is Pokemon Go, it's tiring to read comments in online articles about it when you see the peanut gallery complaining for whatever reason.  Haven't these people heard of "to each their own"?
Current drivers: IBM Model M SSK

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #4601 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 17:28:44 »
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

:eek:

The reaction when you tell someone that your keyboard is $300.

Spend $300 on a handbag that you use a couple times a year - That's fine

Spend $300 on a keyboard you use daily - Ridiculous

This is kind of a pet peeve of mine; people seem to have a hard time putting things perspective.  Best example recently is Pokemon Go, it's tiring to read comments in online articles about it when you see the peanut gallery complaining for whatever reason.  Haven't these people heard of "to each their own"?

http://www.wsj.com/video/driver-playing-pokemon-go-crashes-into-police/9A498F1E-BFF3-4C3A-961E-3DA084F6121C.html

I'm gonna be THAT GUY for a second here

Offline emdude

« Reply #4602 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 17:39:32 »
http://www.wsj.com/video/driver-playing-pokemon-go-crashes-into-police/9A498F1E-BFF3-4C3A-961E-3DA084F6121C.html

Haha, well that's a perfectly valid concern to have.  People should be free to do whatever they want as long as they exercise common sense and don't endanger the lives of others, as did not happen here.

Then there's people who complain about Pokemon Go turning everyone into zombies or being a total waste of time or whatnot:

Current drivers: IBM Model M SSK

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #4603 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 17:50:02 »

Haha, well that's a perfectly valid concern to have.  People should be free to do whatever they want as long as they exercise common sense and don't endanger the lives of others, as did not happen here.

Then there's people who complain about Pokemon Go turning everyone into zombies or being a total waste of time or whatnot:

Show Image

Haha, I've been playing Pokemon Diamond for the past month; If my phone wasn't a Windows phone I would be all over Pokemon Go. I'd be an amazing zombie

I think I'm going to lie and tell everyone that my keyboard is cheap "don't worry 'bout it." Totally foolproof plan imho

Offline TypingNoob

« Reply #4604 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 04:13:50 »
Work: Varmillo Va87mr (Cherry Clears)

Home: B.87(Tao Bao) Gateron Reds

I hope this doesnt count as necroing or anything. :)

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #4605 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 06:04:07 »
That's why you keep a few extra just in case you need them....
Show Image

Psh, no square badges :)

LOL!  I guess you can't exactly see which keyboards they are!  Maybe going to my imgur site might enlighten you.

http://snowdog993.imgur.com/

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #4606 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 09:28:27 »
Finally put together my Sentraq 60% that arrived back at the end of March. I made a sound clip too: Zealios vs. Topre

-Dana

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #4607 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 12:21:19 »
Finally put together my Sentraq 60% that arrived back at the end of March. I made a sound clip too: Zealios vs. Topre

Show Image

Show Image

very nice

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #4608 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 18:41:40 »
On a temporary basis, demik has graciously loaned me his lubed and silenced HHKB.  After that, back to my non-lubed or silenced HHKB.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4609 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 03:53:44 »
Lubed HHKB is godly ;) 

Anyways, nothing comes close to this beast in terms of typing satisfaction

I'm using it at the office...I guess it's sweet pinging sound is tolerable and it sound's like there's some serious work done too  :thumb:

Offline Aran.E99

« Reply #4610 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 04:01:51 »
Lubed HHKB is godly ;) 

Show Image

I'm using it at the office...I guess it's sweet pinging sound is tolerable and it sound's like there's some serious work done too  :thumb:

thats a sexy F xt right there. what controller are you using to convert it to usb? i'm guessing teensy?
SMK 2nd Gen Blue Alps mount <3

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4611 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 04:14:56 »

thats a sexy F xt right there. what controller are you using to convert it to usb? i'm guessing teensy?
It's totally reconditioned - new foam, powder coated plate, etc...Restoration log: http://imgur.com/a/4a490

And you're guessing right, it's a teensy 2.0. It's flashed with that good old Soarer's controller. What I really like is the fact that the board in it's core uses similar layout that I'm used to - HHKB. I've mapped it as close as it gets to that layout plus the F row and the numpad. I use numpad a lot at work and it's a great tool to work with. And those capacitive BS...

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #4612 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:03:23 »

It's totally reconditioned - new foam, powder coated plate, etc...Restoration log: http://imgur.com/a/4a490

And you're guessing right, it's a teensy 2.0. It's flashed with that good old Soarer's controller. What I really like is the fact that the board in it's core uses similar layout that I'm used to - HHKB. I've mapped it as close as it gets to that layout plus the F row and the numpad. I use numpad a lot at work and it's a great tool to work with. And those capacitive BS...
Awesome album man, I just looked through it and I think I learned something. :D

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4613 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:20:40 »

Good to hear, bro. What did you learn?
If you have any questions, let me know. 😉

Offline Aran.E99

« Reply #4614 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 05:40:30 »

yeah, that is really awesome. does it support KRO? i have an old model M that has terminal keycaps and i might get it working. i prefer to stick to din 5 or ps/2 protocol rather than converting it as converting is modifing the protocol rather than the keyboard talking dierctly to the computer. :p

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4615 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 09:36:59 »

yeah, that is really awesome. does it support KRO? i have an old model M that has terminal keycaps and i might get it working. i prefer to stick to din 5 or ps/2 protocol rather than converting it as converting is modifing the protocol rather than the keyboard talking dierctly to the computer.
Model F's support nkro, model M's only 2kro.

As much as I like the old ps/2, nothing beats the soarers programmability options and usb output.

Offline soulfree914

« Reply #4616 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 09:43:18 »
Work: 356CL Dark Grey Edition
Home: 356mini (Red)
A proud member of OTD & GeekHack

Offline Aran.E99

« Reply #4617 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 09:59:47 »
yeah, i heard model Ms are 2KRO. not my ideal KRO but i might get a 3rd teensy and give it a shot :p

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4618 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 10:34:36 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:58:44 by alienman82 »

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4619 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 12:40:37 »
Show Image

What Cherry's are under those Desko's ;)
Looking great, bruh!

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4620 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 13:05:10 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:58:37 by alienman82 »

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4621 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 13:23:28 »
Buttereh!!!
Stock springs?

Offline y11971alex

• Looking for Toronto meetup
« Reply #4622 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 13:27:19 »
My Model M 1390131... still waiting for my 1391401 to come by.
Keyboards owned: IBM Selectric | 3278 | 3101 | 5251 | Model F XT | AT | 122 (6110344) | Model M 1390120 | 1390131 | 1391472 | 1392464 (DisplayWriter SSK) | 1395100 (SSK) | Honeywell RD IBM 09F4230 | Leading Edge DC-2014 (Blue Alps) | Chicony 5891 (Monterey Blue) | E&E-101 (KPT Blue) | BTC 5100 | 5100C | 5369 | DEC VT100 (Hi-tek Linear) | Burroughs TP109 (Hall) | Realforce 87 (55g)

Keyboards wanted: IBM Model F 104 (Unsaver) | Model M 1391401

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #4623 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 13:54:23 »

Still my favorite by a fair amount.

Keyed-Up Labs ES87
KUL Cherry Pie Red Top Case
EnjoyPBT/Gateron PBT: mixed black and dark gray sets
Cherry MX Clears
SPRiT 62g 24k Springs
Krytox GPL105 GPL205 Lube
Clipped Stabilizers
Sound Dampened via 2x Layers of Shelf Liner
bmilcs Custom USB Cable
[/font]

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4624 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 18:20:44 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:58:35 by alienman82 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4625 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 03:47:11 »
Lubed HHKB is godly ;) 

Show Image

Nice restoration :)

I like it when an old keyboard is brought back to life.  With the Model M/F keyboards they tend to clean up very nicely, and could well last for another 30 years.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4626 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 05:08:24 »
Thanks!

I enjoy restoring them and using them properly everyday. That's what they were designed for and in terms of typing feel they are on another level in comparison to todays boards. You can get them pretty cheap, clean them up, connect a teensy, map it up and off you go.
There's nothing to compare the capacitive BS switches to...I mean, BS don't come even close. One really has to experience them to really appreciate the feel and the heritage nonetheless.
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 July 2016, 05:22:52 by Crossfire »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4627 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 05:18:38 »
Thanks!

I enjoy restoring them and using them properly everyday. That's what they were designed for and in terms of typing feel they are on another level in comaprison to todays boards. You can get them pretty cheap, clean them up, connect a teensy, map it up and off you go.
There's nothing to compare the capacitive BS switches to...I mean, BS don't come even close. One really has to experience them to really appreciate the feel and the heritage nonetheless.

One of the very few keyboards still on my wish list.

PS. This post was typed on one of my SSKs :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #4628 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 05:23:59 »
Thanks!

I enjoy restoring them and using them properly everyday. That's what they were designed for and in terms of typing feel they are on another level in comaprison to todays boards. You can get them pretty cheap, clean them up, connect a teensy, map it up and off you go.

One of the very few keyboards still on my wish list.

PS. This post was typed on one of my SSKs :)

I would have kept my ex-SSK for sure...if only I didn't put my hands on that F earlier...true story :).
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 August 2016, 13:14:09 by Crossfire »

Offline Screwdriver

« Reply #4629 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 10:48:57 »
87U 55g

Not sure that I like it, but I will give it a few weeks.

I will say it is a quality board.

Realforce 87U/55g, Deck Hassium Pro-MX Browns, MK Disco TKL - KBT Browns, Code 87-MX Clears, KUL-87 MX Reds.

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #4630 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 17:09:25 »
Just finished building this puppy. KC60 PCB, black plate, 67g lubed and sip socketed Zealios with "warm white" LEDs, walnut case from Massdrop. This thing feels amazing. It sounds like Topre switches, is super smooth but I love the tactile bump. The caps are old Originative Carbon Black caps and are temporary, 1976 is going on this. Ramage keycap on the Esc.

Now I need to take some better pictures.

pls gief bbv2

Offline alh84001

« Reply #4631 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 17:49:52 »
 :eek:  :thumb:

Offline Screwdriver

« Reply #4632 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 17:59:20 »
Just finished building this puppy. KC60 PCB, black plate, 67g lubed and sip socketed Zealios with "warm white" LEDs, walnut case from Massdrop. This thing feels amazing. It sounds like Topre switches, is super smooth but I love the tactile bump. The caps are old Originative Carbon Black caps and are temporary, 1976 is going on this. Ramage keycap on the Esc.

Show Image

Is it wrong for me to get wood seeing that?
Realforce 87U/55g, Deck Hassium Pro-MX Browns, MK Disco TKL - KBT Browns, Code 87-MX Clears, KUL-87 MX Reds.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #4633 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 22:28:55 »
I want them to make one in 87 key  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #4634 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 11:43:00 »
Sound comparison:

pls gief bbv2

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #4635 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 12:12:33 »

Show Image

How are those 67g lubed Zealios? I underestimated how soft 62g lubed SPRiT Zealios would be lol. I thought 65g felt hard pre-installation. Fail.

I'm thinking 67-68g maybe equivalent to my 62g Ergoclears. Not sure though. Have you had experience here?

Edit: My Zealios are definitely growing on me and making my 62g feel heavy... which is crazy... when I used to find 62g insanely light and loved std clears.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #4636 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 14:34:55 »

Show Image

How are those 67g lubed Zealios? I underestimated how soft 62g lubed SPRiT Zealios would be lol. I thought 65g felt hard pre-installation. Fail.

I'm thinking 67-68g maybe equivalent to my 62g Ergoclears. Not sure though. Have you had experience here?

Edit: My Zealios are definitely growing on me and making my 62g feel heavy... which is crazy... when I used to find 62g insanely light and loved std clears.

They're quickly becoming my favorite switch. I started with blues, which were way too light for me, then I moved on to greens with o-rings which I loved for a long time. I then dabbled with a variable weighted Realforce 104U and Gateron Browns, which were again too light. But moving back to the green, I noticed that I felt the Green was too stiff. With these, for me, they seem to hit the sweet spot.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Corsa1r

« Reply #4637 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 14:58:46 »
Sound comparison:

The one you recently built sounds DIVINE.
Ducky Shine 4 - Mx Blues // Ganss G.S-87 - Mx Browns // Type-S HHKB 45g // FC660M - Mx Reds

Offline RobotMalcolmX

• hackerman
« Reply #4638 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 15:24:38 »

55G HHKB BT
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 August 2016, 15:26:59 by RobotMalcolmX »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4639 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 15:32:25 »
Show Image

55G HHKB BT

Slap on white/gray keycaps and you've reached HHKB endgame.

Offline RobotMalcolmX

• hackerman
« Reply #4640 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 15:38:33 »
Show Image

55G HHKB BT

Thank you for not saying purp sliders.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4641 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 16:02:56 »
Show Image

55G HHKB BT

Thank you for not saying purp sliders.

Oh, megle. I can't believe forgot those. How embarrassing.  :-[

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #4642 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 17:36:30 »
Finally got a a standard TKL!

Edited, Cheers  :-X
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 August 2016, 20:25:22 by RELLIK »

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4643 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 18:25:37 »
Finally got a a standard TKL!
Show Image

Your picture is broken.

Its a link to your heatware.

Offline Mattr567

« Reply #4644 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 03:04:21 »
NeXT Non-ADB with Alps SKCM Cream (non damp). Not a lot of people out there using one of these right now as their daily :thumb:
Wang 725-3770 SKCM Brown, 1995
Zenith 163-73 - SKCM Blue, 1990
KBP V60 MTS - SKCM Amber w/ Canon HiPros
IBM P77, SKCC Green, 1984
IBM P70 - Alps Plate Spring, 1989
Compaq MX 11800, MX Black, 1997

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4645 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 05:44:29 »
NeXT Non-ADB with Alps SKCM Cream (non damp). Not a lot of people out there using one of these right now as their daily :thumb:
Show Image

Not a lot of people even GOT one of those!

Offline Rally Man

« Reply #4646 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 11:10:26 »
Currently, 2 stock Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 with MX brown's.  Not really worth showing a picture since you've all seen them before.  Once modded a bit I'll post some pictures.
INPUT GEAR
Work: Logitech MX Revolution |
Filco "Hulk" Majestouch-2 Tactile Action NKR
Home: Razer Imperator | Filco "Doraemon" Majestouch-2 Tactile Action NKR
Want:  3DConnexion SpaceMouse Enterprise | Logitech MX Master

Offline Shaussman

« Reply #4647 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 12:39:59 »
Unicomp Ultra Classic. My summer workplace has these available so I get to use one instead of the crappy dell chicklet keyboard I would otherwise be stuck with.

Overall very satisfying to use. It's honestly a bit hard to swap back to my Ducky when I get home.
MX Brown Quickfire XT | MX Clear WASD VP3 | MX Blue Ducky Zero

Offline pace8500

« Reply #4648 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 17:07:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

Our keyboards look similar.

Nerd60 PCB
Leandren plate
Zealios 65g
Originative classic black keyset
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 August 2016, 17:09:34 by pace8500 »

Offline soulcloset

« Reply #4649 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 18:41:39 »
Right now, I'm using a ViewSonic KU520 with Zorro Blues. Cheap TKL with cheap caps. However, I've got the NKPC Rainbow caps on the way from MD, and I might get something to replace my gigantic K95 RGB for my second rig. (Thinking the MK84 with Greetech Blacks, anyone used it before?)

Sent from my Xperia Z3v using Tapatalk