geekhack Marketplace > TMK Keyboard Service

[TMK] Keyboard Protocol Converter

<< < (37/42) > >>

hasu:
I don't have any solution for the keyboard.

--- Quote from: meawto on Mon, 20 December 2021, 04:43:15 ---I Just got this keyboard with DIN-7 Connector

anyway to mod this ? or did you have adaptor for sell ?

--- End quote ---

mousouchop:
I just got the "original" (non-Topre) HHKB PD-KB02. It has a PS2 (I think) out, with 6 pins. Which of these converters would be compatible? I assume the IBMPC[PS/2] converter is what I need?

My real end goal is to have USB-C out on this board, not Micro USB. I will thus need to get an additional dongle; I expect I have room enough in the case to fit this all in, and just route out a fixed USB C cable... I assume there is no way for you to solder a USB-C port to the board versus a Micro USB port? (I expect you can't but can't hurt to ask).

hasu:
Yes, IBMPC[PS/2] should be compatible.  IBMPC[AT/XT] also can be used with AT-PS/2 adapter.

And you are right as for connector. You will need to Micro-B to USB-C adapter dongle.

Moses:
Hello,
I bought a USB 2 USB just over 4 years ago, started having a few issues when I got a new laptop so wondering if I should re-flash or just buy a new one?

Issue include - USB devices (converted keyboard + mouse) stop responding for 10 seconds, and keys sometimes get 'stuck' when, for example, typppppppppppppppping.
Cheers,
Andrew.

hasu:
Yes, try the latest firmware first. Also see 'Troubleshoot' section.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69169.0

Let me know your result in that thread.

--- Quote from: Moses on Mon, 03 January 2022, 16:53:05 ---Hello,
I bought a USB 2 USB just over 4 years ago, started having a few issues when I got a new laptop so wondering if I should re-flash or just buy a new one?

Issue include - USB devices (converted keyboard + mouse) stop responding for 10 seconds, and keys sometimes get 'stuck' when, for example, typppppppppppppppping.
Cheers,
Andrew.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version