geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

[Pre-IC] Antracita keyset (full ISO-ES and possibly PT and ITA)

(1/3) > >>

1pctipaday:
¡BIENVENIDO AL PRE-IC DE ANTRACITA!WELCOME TO ANTRACITA PRE-IC!
— PRIMER keyset completo en layout full ISO-ES —— FIRST complete keyset in ISO-ES layout —

___________________________________________________________________________________¿Are you from Portugal or Italy?

If there is interest from people not only Spanish, but also Portuguese and Italian (the three of us are the greatest forgotten of the custom keycaps world),
it is possible that we can make everyone happy :-). Please, fulfill the form you will find scrolling down in this post.___________________________________________________________________________________

Los entusiastas y usuarios de teclados mecánicos españoles apenas podemos usar teclados custom en nuestro idioma y tenemos que adaptarnos al formato ANSI o a cualquier otro ISO no español.

No existen sets de keycaps personalizados que respeten todas las leyendas primarias, secundarias y terciarias en nuestro idioma y que puedan servir para la gran mayoría de formatos de teclados mecánicos custom más utilizados:
Full size, 90%, TKL, 75%, 65%, 60% o tipo Alice.

ANTRACITA nace para solucionar esta falta de keysets en ISO-ES, ofreciendo un keyset completo ISO-ES y adaptable a tu preciado teclado mecánico.Spanish mechanical keyboard enthusiasts and users can hardly use custom keyboards in our language and we have to adapt to the ANSI format or any other non-Spanish ISO format.

There are no sets of custom keycaps that respect all the primary, secondary and tertiary legends in our language and that can be used for the vast majority of most used custom mechanical keyboard formats: Full size, 90%, TKL, 75%, 65%, 60% or Alice type.

ANTRACITA was born to solve this lack of ISO-ES keysets, offering a complete ISO-ES keyset adaptable to your precious mechanical keyboard.

El keyset está inspirado en la antracita, el tipo de carbón más puro que existe. Asturias, mi tierra, posee grandes minas de carbón.
Este keyset me recuerda a mis raíces, y utiliza como complemento un color azul verdoso que surge de la mezcla de los colores (azul y amarillo) de la bandera asturiana.The keyset is inspired by anthracite, the purest type of coal that exists. Asturias, my land, has large coal mines.
This keyset reminds me of my roots, and uses as a complement a greenish blue color that arises from the mixture of the colors (blue and yellow) of the Asturian flag.

Los colores escogidos, aunque podrán variar ligeramente al final, son las referencias de GMK "CR", "N9", "2B", "WS1" y "TU2".
*Nota: el fabricante NO será GMK, solo se muestran estos colores como referencia de los que se elegirían finalmente acordes a los disponibles del fabricante escogido.The colors chosen, although they may vary slightly at the end, are the GMK references "CR", "N9", "2B", "WS1" and "TU2".
*Note: the manufacturer will NOT be GMK, these colors are only shown as a reference of those that would be finally chosen according to those available from the chosen manufacturer.

Te invito a que completes el siguiente formulario y que lo compartas a todo el mundo, ya que me ayudará enormemente a valorar cuánto interés real hay de la comunidad española en ANTRACITA.

La fabricación del keyset depende de que la comunidad muestre interés real en él y haya un mínimo de personas que quieran comprarlo para llegar al MOQ.

¡A cuantas más personas lleguemos, mejor!I invite you to fulfill the following form and share it with everyone, as it will help me enormously to assess how much real interest there is from the Spanish community in ANTRACITA.

The manufacture of the keyset depends on the community showing real interest in it and there is a minimum of people who want to buy it to reach the MOQ.

The more people we reach, the better!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://forms.gle/yMsM9cUdHf5mCCWy5
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PASOS A SEGUIR (listado revisable):FOLLOWING STEPS (reviewable list):

1) Recabar vuestras ideas e impresiones con el Pre-IC form.

2) Definir si va a haber algún colaborador que se quiera unir a esta aventura.

3) Elegir fabricante y vendor.

4) Si todo va bien, lanzar un IC con más y suficiente información.

5) TBD1) Collect your ideas and impressions with the Pre-IC form.

2) Define if there is going to be a collaborator who wants to join this adventure.

3) Choose manufacturer and vendor.

4) If all goes well, launch an IC with more and enough information.

5) TBD

sloth.:
No lo veo gracias, tenga un buen dia.

el_lento:
So you are making a GMK Electric x Hyperfuse clone in PBT, that means this set is going to be full 5 side dyesub, with a manufacturer that we still don't know if can produce these colors (Hyperfuse and Electric colors are not easy) and in TBD font and profile?
Not interested.

1pctipaday:
Hi! Thank you for your comment.

As it is a PRE-IC, we are starting to work on the project. However, Font and Profile are already defined. Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-4) and the Font will be the OFL Dongle.

--- Quote from: el_lento on Wed, 08 June 2022, 06:20:08 ---So you are making a GMK Electric x Hyperfuse clone in PBT, that means this set is going to be full 5 side dyesub, with a manufacturer that we still don't know if can produce these colors (Hyperfuse and Electric colors are not easy) and in TBD font and profile?
Not interested.

--- End quote ---

depletedvespene:
I have a few questions: ‖ Tengo algunas preguntas:

- Only es-ES and perhaps pt-PT and IT141? Would es-LA and pt-BR be considered? ‖ ¿Sólo Español (España) y tal vez Portugués (Portugal) e Italiano (141)? ¿Podrían ser considerados Español (Latinoamérica) y Portugués (Brasil)?

- Numpad: why propagate the German mistake by putting × and ÷ instead of * and /? ‖ ¿Por qué propagar el error alemán poniendo × y ÷ instead of * and /?

- "Super" or "Súper"? "Alt Gr" or "AltGr"? ‖ ¿"Super" o "Súper"? "Alt Gr" o "AltGr"?
- More important: "Shift" or "Mayús"? ‖ Más importante: ¿"Shift" o "Mayús"?

- Tsangan bottom row? ‖ ¿Fila inferior de verdad?
- For that matter, I don't see the keycaps required to give proper 60%, 65% and 75% support (outside of the "original concept kit". ‖ Para el caso, no veo las teclas requeridas para cubrir apropiadamente los layouts físicos 60%, 65% y 75% (fuera del kit original).

- Anthracite, Asturias, Asturian... will the Ḥ and Ḷ keys be considered? ‖ Antracita, Asturias, Bable... ¿serán consideradas las teclas Ḥ y Ḷ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version