geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Cherry font

(1/6) > >>

IvanIvanovich:
As many of you know I have been working on some Cherry replica sets. During this time I have been collecting photos and scans of Cherry keycaps so I could build a font file. So far I have collected all the necessary characters from US/RU/DE/IT/SP/FR/GB... If you have sets in other languages that have unique characters, please if you can get some high res macro shots or scans to submit for completeness that would be fantastic. Black on white is preferred as it is easier to work with for me. Of course I will share the file with the community for other projects.
Thanks!

Version 1.0 US ANSI is available as .tif format. I will keep improving and adding other language keys as I go along.
These are not perfect, so do not complain. You are free to improve them where needed and share them back :)

ZcHuer:
No sure if you have had these two keys legends from the G80-5000HAMPO :)

IvanIvanovich:
I have Spanish set that has those charachter, but actually the most unique key on Portugese is the one next to the backspace. I don't know if that key appears on any other layout but it's not too hard to double up the < > from pretty much any other set. Thanks for checking in.

Broadmonkey:
I have a danish layout if that helps. Any characters you miss from that?

IvanIvanovich:
I don't have the nordic Å, Æ or Ø. If you could take some clean straight top down high res shots of those individual keys that would be great.
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version