Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2013 CHICAGO

Mama_Fry

<< < (4/8) > >>

mkawa:
HUGE welcome to mem, paps, and baby fry!!!

MOZ:
Really touching to see the family connect with GH and those who knew Nate as SmallFry

shrapneL:
Wow... I didn't even get to know SmallFry being that I joined after he passed. But just reading the words from his mother brought tears to my eyes.

LargeFry:
This is SmallFry's Father.  I have been reading the forums over the past several weeks using SmallFry's account.  While at the event in Chicago, I learned that others can see who is online, and seeing SmallFry listed was disturbing to some.  I am sorry if that upset any of you and as a result I have created my own profile.

We truly enjoy hearing about how Nathan has impacted the group and how he continues to live in his old posts.  We miss our son deeply and find some connection to him through all of you at this site.  I am not sure we could ever adequately express our gratitude to all of you for accepting our son into your community and for the way you continue to honor his life in your posts and actions.  In any event, we will likely continue to lurk in these forums for a while and might even try to contribute from time to time.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: LargeFry on Tue, 20 August 2013, 16:14:29 ---This is SmallFry's Father.  I have been reading the forums over the past several weeks using SmallFry's account.  While at the event in Chicago, I learned that others can see who is online, and seeing SmallFry listed was disturbing to some.  I am sorry if that upset any of you and as a result I have created my own profile.

We truly enjoy hearing about how Nathan has impacted the group and how he continues to live in his old posts.  We miss our son deeply and find some connection to him through all of you at this site.  I am not sure we could ever adequately express our gratitude to all of you for accepting our son into your community and for the way you continue to honor his life in your posts and action.  In any event, we will likely continue to lurk in these forums for a while and might even try to contribute from time to time.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for taking an interest here. I hope to see you around!

I didn't get to know Nate as well as some others here but he was always very friendly and helpful to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version