geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

A question for the owners of large cell phones

<< < (2/9) > >>

pixelpusher:
I keep my phone in my front pocket.  When I sit down anywhere I take it out and place it on the table or hold it in my hand.  When I'm in the car it's always in the center console

fohat.digs:
After having had a "real" telephone handset on my shoulder for thousands of hours in my life, I can't even conceptualize a flat thin slick heavy rectangle as being a telephone.

Worse, it seems that the high point of my cheekbone occurs at the same point as the "hang up" point on many of the screens, and I have inadvertently hung up on many calls.

Darthbaggins:
So far I have zero issues fitting my Pixel 6 Pro in front pockets and rear.

phinix:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Sun, 29 May 2022, 16:16:49 ---...my cheekbone occurs at the same point as the "hang up" point on many of the screens, and I have inadvertently hung up on many calls.

--- End quote ---
HAhahaha ;D :)) :)) You made me laugh this morning, so funny :)

P.S.
I need to set it in my phone, in about 11 to 17 days make sure to send huge Happy Birthday to fohat :thumb:

sefixmm:
I got used to walking around with my smartphone in my hand, it's quite painful but I hate having things in my pockets, so a phone as big as my Nokia 5.3, out of the question.

Finally, I really miss my Motorola Razr V3i  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version