geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

[Pre-IC] Antracita keyset (full ISO-ES and possibly PT and ITA)

<< < (2/3) > >>

1pctipaday:
Hi! Thanks for your feedback.

- The final languages kits will be considered according to general interest.
- × and ÷ are valid symbols and I prefer them over simple * and /.
- You are right! Súper. I prefer Alt Gr over AltGr; AvPág or RePág are not separated because keycap width.
- I prefer Shift since is a more versatile keycap, considering it use. I think is incorrect name the keycap only as "Mayús".
- The full kitting is presented in the Original Concept render. Additional keycaps, as for example for Tsangan bottom row, would be included if one of the Constrast options is finally chosen.
- Nice touch, but I don't see interest in Ḥ y Ḷ keys; too small community to like them.

Thanks a lot!!

--- Quote from: depletedvespene on Thu, 09 June 2022, 20:18:23 ---I have a few questions: ‖ Tengo algunas preguntas:

- Only es-ES and perhaps pt-PT and IT141? Would es-LA and pt-BR be considered? ‖ ¿Sólo Español (España) y tal vez Portugués (Portugal) e Italiano (141)? ¿Podrían ser considerados Español (Latinoamérica) y Portugués (Brasil)?

- Numpad: why propagate the German mistake by putting × and ÷ instead of * and /? ‖ ¿Por qué propagar el error alemán poniendo × y ÷ instead of * and /?

- "Super" or "Súper"? "Alt Gr" or "AltGr"? ‖ ¿"Super" o "Súper"? "Alt Gr" o "AltGr"?
- More important: "Shift" or "Mayús"? ‖ Más importante: ¿"Shift" o "Mayús"?

- Tsangan bottom row? ‖ ¿Fila inferior de verdad?
- For that matter, I don't see the keycaps required to give proper 60%, 65% and 75% support (outside of the "original concept kit". ‖ Para el caso, no veo las teclas requeridas para cubrir apropiadamente los layouts físicos 60%, 65% y 75% (fuera del kit original).

- Anthracite, Asturias, Asturian... will the Ḥ and Ḷ keys be considered? ‖ Antracita, Asturias, Bable... ¿serán consideradas las teclas Ḥ y Ḷ?

--- End quote ---

depletedvespene:

--- Quote from: 1pctipaday on Fri, 10 June 2022, 06:06:39 ---Hi! Thanks for your feedback.

- The final languages kits will be considered according to general interest.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough. I bet most of the kitting discussion will be over mods, not alphas.

--- Quote from: 1pctipaday on Fri, 10 June 2022, 06:06:39 ---- × and ÷ are valid symbols and I prefer them over simple * and /.

--- End quote ---

They're called the German mistake for a reason.

--- Quote from: 1pctipaday on Fri, 10 June 2022, 06:06:39 ---- Nice touch, but I don't see interest in Ḥ y Ḷ keys; too small community to like them.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.

Fraaaan:
Why is my Geekhack in Spanish? Must've messed something up in settings...

depletedvespene:

--- Quote from: Fraaaan on Sat, 11 June 2022, 05:15:01 ---Why is my Geekhack in Spanish? Must've messed something up in settings...

--- End quote ---

Oh, you just wait until the IC for the Klingon keycap set comes in. quv qeylIS vIghoSmoHta'DI' qeylIS, wo'vaD je tlhIngan quvmeH qeylIS'e' je!  :D

1pctipaday:
Hi community! Keep going answering the form. We are now reaching 50 answers, and the feedback is very positive!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version