Author Topic: Not-So-Great Finds  (Read 307157 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Not-So-Great Finds
« Reply #450 on: Thu, 06 January 2022, 11:05:59 »
Painters always say that the quality of a paint job starts with the prep job. Was the surface cleaned and prepped as well as possible?
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #451 on: Sun, 25 June 2023, 01:47:22 »
HyperX Alloy Elite 2 – "just" $9,999.90

Yes, at that price, they must've sold out quickly.  :)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #452 on: Sun, 25 June 2023, 09:36:12 »
Maybe a way to move money that is otherwise not possible?  Google search shows that the limit on price for one item on Amazon is 10k. 🤷‍♂️

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #453 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 11:16:56 »
Maybe a way to move money that is otherwise not possible?  Google search shows that the limit on price for one item on Amazon is 10k. 🤷‍♂️

Most likely is that the item is sold out, but they don't want to remove from listing or say it's sold out so the jack up the price so much to the point where no reasonable person will buy it until they get some in stock and reduce the price. you do see on some online companies stores but rarely on amazon.