Author Topic: [IC] GMK Jamón - [RAMA X JAMÓN AVAIL]  (Read 96733 times)

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
Re: [IC] GMK Jamón - Massive Kit Update! Novelty kits added
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:29:03 »
Show Image

Kit overhaul is here!

Check the OP for more info or head over the GMK Jamón project page!

Let me know what you guys think about the new kits, the novelties, and do not hesitate to ask any doubts about the set  :)
Hi Zambumon. Definitely some very nice updates. One small question. Any chance of including those 2.25U and 2.75U spacekeys into the spacebar kit?

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:29:23 »
New kit is brilliant, even better than before. With this colorway I can really imagine using it 24/7, not just to flex. Also, new novelties are prima!

I am a little indifferent to the bacon novelties, but adore the pig, egg and leg of ham novelties. I would be very strong in favor of the egg novelties being part of the standard novelty pack.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:31:36 by mrpetrov »

Offline rachel

« Reply #152 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:36:09 »
I'm in! Love it. This is sooo hot. Thanks Zambumon for putting this up.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:41:33 »
Hi Zambumon. Definitely some very nice updates. One small question. Any chance of including those 2.25U and 2.75U spacekeys into the spacebar kit?

On my previous version of the set I had them on a spacebar kit, however I didn't like the idea of having the very same keys on two different kits. Since there's definitely an overlap between 40s and split spacebars, and we have a smaller core kit, I thought about the idea of just including both of them in the same kit (and add some incentives to people with Ergonomic keyboards such as the Alice and include a second B).

This is one of the changes I'd like to review before locking the kits.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:25:29 »
Have you considered making a macropad just for the Ñ kit?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #155 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:36:40 »
Have you considered making a macropad just for the Ñ kit?

Like this one? It's not in my plans to make one, because I've such a long backlog of projects and there are plenty of macropads.

Offline Starston3

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:26:47 »
I want this very much.

Would it possible to add vim caps to a novelty kit?

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
« Reply #157 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:45:04 »

On my previous version of the set I had them on a spacebar kit, however I didn't like the idea of having the very same keys on two different kits. Since there's definitely an overlap between 40s and split spacebars, and we have a smaller core kit, I thought about the idea of just including both of them in the same kit (and add some incentives to people with Ergonomic keyboards such as the Alice and include a second B).

Really hope you'd consider adding those spacekeys again to the spacebar kit. It'd make a lot sense to get all the spacebars and spacekeys in one kit. I'm a 60% user with split space layout, so a base + spacebar kit would be ideal for me.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:47:40 »

Really hope you'd consider adding those spacekeys again to the spacebar kit. It'd make a lot sense to get all the spacebars and spacekeys in one kit. I'm a 60% user with split space layout, so a base + spacebar kit would be ideal for me.

Noted  :thumb:

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #159 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:17:05 »
New kit is brilliant, even better than before. With this colorway I can really imagine using it 24/7, not just to flex. Also, new novelties are prima!

I am a little indifferent to the bacon novelties, but adore the pig, egg and leg of ham novelties. I would be very strong in favor of the egg novelties being part of the standard novelty pack.

I didn't want to mix Jamón and Bacon novelties and make it super easy for people to get multiple bacon kits if they wanted (so they can have their whole F-row covered with just bacon novelties)

Offline The_judge_168

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:31:11 »

I didn't want to mix Jamón and Bacon novelties and make it super easy for people to get multiple bacon kits if they wanted (so they can have their whole F-row covered with just bacon novelties)

Was going to say novelties together would be nicer but that makes sense. Kits look good!

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #161 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 16:52:13 »

Thanks for explaining. I understand your reasoning but I don’t personally agree with it - I personally wouldn’t want a whole row of bacon and I think the use case you describe is perhaps relatively limited. But I’m just one person and it’s your call of course. Regardless, I love your work and will be in for it whatever you ultimately decide.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 November 2018, 09:07:48 by mrpetrov »

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #162 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 01:27:52 »
Just checked out the project page. Bless you Zam for fully kitted ene survival kit tokyo60 renders hahaha.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 01:31:35 »
love the idea of doing a core kit without the numpad!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline vikipedeer

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 08:41:51 »
yes
Current board:KBD75V2, Whitefox, Time TKL

say yes to bacon overlord

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #165 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 08:44:03 »
I want this very much.

Would it possible to add vim caps to a novelty kit?

It is possible, but unlikely.

Just checked out the project page. Bless you Zam for fully kitted ene survival kit tokyo60 renders hahaha.

And you know, you can fill a TKL and a Tokyo60 with just one core and two Eñe Survival Kits  :p

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #166 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 12:19:10 »

And you know, you can fill a TKL and a Tokyo60 with just one core and two Eñe Survival Kits 

Oh, you know I'm already on one. Just waiting for the drop!

Offline rondg

« Reply #167 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 16:31:39 »
Not really into red keysets but this look real nice. I love the Bacon Invasion and Pata Negra!

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 17:09:51 »

And you know, you can fill a TKL and a Tokyo60 with just one core and two Eñe Survival Kits 

Year of the pig, how does it sound to you? :)

Offline mimalik

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 19:16:06 »
I know you have mentioned multiple times that you will not go for Japanese sub-legend alpha kit. But more I see the renders more I get convinced that this kit deserves in this color scheme. GMK Red Samurai with mustard alpha didnt do justice to that set and hence I avoided it.
I implore you that before you refuse again, please consider this kit one more time. I understand you want to keep the cost low, which I think shouldnt be that high for this kit as moulds are already there. At worst MOQ will not be met, which I highly doubt given success of Laser and Red Samurai itself.

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 19:31:34 »
Year of the pig, how does it sound to you? :)

So 2019.  Sweet!  Perfect year to match the theme!  :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 19:43:28 »
I know you have mentioned multiple times that you will not go for Japanese sub-legend alpha kit. But more I see the renders more I get convinced that this kit deserves in this color scheme. GMK Red Samurai with mustard alpha didnt do justice to that set and hence I avoided it.
I implore you that before you refuse again, please consider this kit one more time. I understand you want to keep the cost low, which I think shouldnt be that high for this kit as moulds are already there. At worst MOQ will not be met, which I highly doubt given success of Laser and Red Samurai itself.

he's not gonna do it

take ur weeb **** elsewhere
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 20:20:24 »

he's not gonna do it

take ur weeb **** elsewhere

I like what this guy said...not interested in Japanese sub-legends. I really like how the kits are broken up, really efficient for people with only 60%-TKL boards.

Offline Lepr3chaun

« Reply #173 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 23:38:23 »
The set looks great. Absolutely interested!

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #174 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 08:38:06 »
I implore you that before you refuse again, please consider this kit one more time.

Japanese sublegends have never been, and won't be considered for this set. Not going to happen. And I could give you now a vague answer about other legends, or that I might introduce new kits (even better, post new kits on a weekly basis), or tease an alternate colorway increasing the page count and exposure of this thread... This set, at least most of its structure, is ready for the group buy stage. Of course, there's room for tweaks, small additions, moving some keys around, but I'm not going to perform any major changes to the kits.

So, here is a list of things that are not going to happen with GMK Jamón:

• Ergodox kit, or any standalone kit that doesn't depend on the Core, because that's basically another Core.
  • Hiragana, Hangul, Cyrillic, or any other kind of sublegends/novelty legends. Neither as an add-on kit nor as a secondary Core. Yes, I know that I've included an Ñ kit, but that kit doesn't make sense in any other set other than Jamón, it is a reference to the April Fool's joke, and it's actually very cheap to make because it's the same legend 25 times.
  • Nordic & German kit. I could go deep and explain why if you guys want to, but the TL;DR is that given the interest on this set and my expectations, previous data from recent (and not so recent) group buys, and that the European purchases are a minority, this kit is far from reaching MOQ.
  • Dvorak & Colemak kit.
  • Alternate alpha colorways.
  • Alternate modifier sets, that's completely suboptimal for any GMK set.
  • A second Core with alternate alphas and modifiers.
  • Icon or text-only modifiers.
  • Blanks.

« Last Edit: Sat, 01 December 2018, 08:42:16 by Zambumon »

Offline onefivenine

• Project Keyboard LLC
« Reply #175 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 08:54:21 »
bring home the bacon papi

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #176 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 09:35:56 »
I implore you that before you refuse again, please consider this kit one more time.

Japanese sublegends have never been, and won't be considered for this set. Not going to happen. And I could give you now a vague answer about other legends, or that I might introduce new kits (even better, post new kits on a weekly basis), or tease an alternate colorway increasing the page count and exposure of this thread... This set, at least most of its structure, is ready for the group buy stage. Of course, there's room for tweaks, small additions, moving some keys around, but I'm not going to perform any major changes to the kits.

• Ergodox kit, or any standalone kit that doesn't depend on the Core, because that's basically another Core.
  • Hiragana, Hangul, Cyrillic, or any other kind of sublegends/novelty legends. Neither as an add-on kit nor as a secondary Core. Yes, I know that I've included an Ñ kit, but that kit doesn't make sense in any other set other than Jamón, it is a reference to the April Fool's joke, and it's actually very cheap to make because it's the same legend 25 times.
  • Nordic & German kit. I could go deep and explain why if you guys want to, but the TL;DR is that given the interest on this set and my expectations, previous data from recent (and not so recent) group buys, and that the European purchases are a minority, this kit is far from reaching MOQ.
  • Dvorak & Colemak kit.
  • Blanks.

Colors are not for me but thanks for stopping the curent GB trends: 42390 kits plague, eventually with weeb sublegends, extra 435 colors for modifiers and an unnecessary amount of duplicate keycaps to use eventually on other keyboards. 

edit: wew even the accents are included in the base kit like it should be, we are doing huge progress right here. We are really going toward the right way now, keep it like that, you are doing a great job (now).

Cheers
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 December 2018, 09:49:09 by KaosJ »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #177 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 10:05:21 »

• Dvorak & Colemak kit.
  • Blanks.

Colors are not for me but thanks for stopping the curent GB trends: 42390 kits plague, eventually with weeb sublegends, extra 435 colors for modifiers and an unnecessary amount of duplicate keycaps to use eventually on other keyboards. 

edit: wew even the accents are included in the base kit like it should be, we are doing huge progress right here. We are really going toward the right way now, keep it like that, you are doing a great job (now).

Cheers

The only weird addition on the Core kit is the second tab so you can reuse the mods with other sets. The rest we could say is "a standard GMK base kit".

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #178 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 10:27:39 »

• Dvorak & Colemak kit.
  • Blanks.

Cheers

zambumon has a god damn diagram of what's good and not good in a gmk set gb

this man has put so much work into this set it's insane
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #179 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 11:29:52 »
Time to announce one of the collabs I'd like to do with Jamón.

Since I was super happy with the Serika deskmats and making them with Novelkeys, I've been working on two (more like one and a half) deskmat designs for this set:

Hexagon Red
Hexagon Red is a variation of the Hexagon Dark design Serika had, a general purpose deskmat that you can use with many other keysets.

Jamón Novelty
Acorn, Bacon, and Jamón novelties on a deskmat.

« Last Edit: Sat, 01 December 2018, 11:33:11 by Zambumon »

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
« Reply #180 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 11:51:41 »

Since I was super happy with the Serika deskmats and making them with Novelkeys, I've been working on two (more like one and a half) deskmat designs for this set:

Hexagon Red
Hexagon Red is a variation of the Hexagon Dark design Serika had, a general purpose deskmat that you can use with many other keysets.

Show Image

Show Image

Jamón Novelty

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice indeed. My only request is to have them available in smaller size for people with smaller desk? I remember the desk mat for GMK Camping was available in both 900x400 and 320x420. I don't have a big desk and 900x400 overcovered my area of work.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 11:58:28 »

Hexagon Red

Show Image

Show Image

Jamón Novelty

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice indeed. My only request is to have them available in smaller size for people with smaller desk? I remember the desk mat for GMK Camping was available in both 900x400 and 320x420. I don't have a big desk and 900x400 overcovered my area of work.

That shouldn't be a problem.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #182 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 12:36:26 »
Excellent desk mats, I am pretty sure I'll get the acorn one. It's giving me a whole Hermes tie vibe, which is quite the compliment!

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #183 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 12:41:10 »
The mats were exactly what i was hoping ill be grabbing both for sure :D

Offline otanishock

• ファーストラブ
« Reply #184 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 13:18:26 »

That shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you so much! Last time the Serika mat was offered, it was only available in 900x400. This time will be an automatic join for me for sure. Love the hexagon design and the fact that it can fit with a wide variety of theme. Small question. Will it be before or after the GMK drop?

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #185 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 14:45:12 »
Love the Hexagon Red deskmat. And I’m already picturing suiting up a Planck with only eñe alphas :))

Any chance we could also get some smaller and split white spacebars in the spacebars kit? Small boards like some fat on their Jamón too!

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #186 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 15:12:38 »
Love the Hexagon Red deskmat. And I’m already picturing suiting up a Planck with only eñe alphas :))

Any chance we could also get some smaller and split white spacebars in the spacebars kit? Small boards like some fat on their Jamón too!

I'll consider them, but I've to think about it. If I do that, I'll have to move some keys out of the 40s kit. Maybe just leaving the accent enters and Esc

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #187 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 16:55:13 »

I'll consider them, but I've to think about it. If I do that, I'll have to move some keys out of the 40s kit. Maybe just leaving the accent enters and Esc

So just adding keys to the spacebars kit and leaving the forties kit as it is is not an option? (So they’d be similar to the Serika spacebars and forties kits).
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 December 2018, 16:57:25 by snelltrail »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 17:30:05 »

So just adding keys to the spacebars kit and leaving the forties kit as it is is not an option? (So they’d be similar to the Serika spacebars and forties kits).

If I add those split spacebar keys to the spacebar kit, it will be only in detriment of the 40s users, which is the primary group that uses these spacebars.

Offline dimo

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 22:40:05 »
+1 on short spacebars for boards like alice

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #190 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 02:25:31 »
+1 on short spacebars for boards like alice

There's already short spacebars on the 40s, and I've also included a second B so you could have both Bs on the left and right sides.

Offline catamscott

« Reply #191 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 14:41:15 »
so looking forward to this, gonna look great on my red kyuu. would've liked to try a r0-r5 kit but i'll be buying anyways

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 16:15:42 »
I can't decide if I like this on white or red more

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 18:27:39 »
so looking forward to this, gonna look great on my red kyuu. would've liked to try a r0-r5 kit but i'll be buying anyways

While R0 and R5 are interesting feature, it would make the kits more expensive and these days it's super important to keep the sets as affordable as we can.

I personally prefer a red keyboard, white would be a little bit jarring for me.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #194 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 18:32:04 »

While R0 and R5 are interesting feature, it would make the kits more expensive and these days it's super important to keep the sets as affordable as we can.

Thank you for this. It sure seems the extra profiles, and their associated costs, hurt the sales of Carbon. I know the sticker shock sure surprised me and caused me to go in for only 2 kits instead of the 8 or so I was originally going to go with....and one of those kits didn't even hit MOQ.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 18:55:48 »
Thank you for this. It sure seems the extra profiles, and their associated costs, hurt the sales of Carbon. I know the sticker shock sure surprised me and caused me to go in for only 2 kits instead of the 8 or so I was originally going to go with....and one of those kits didn't even hit MOQ.

I don't think R0-R5 were the main issue there. In my opinion, how the kits were structured played a bigger role and this is why I've been working on this different approach since September.

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #196 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 22:08:08 »

I think I'm going to put this on a white board.

This is the first "must have" set I've encountered in quite a while though. But then again I already own SA Chocolatier and Nautilus so maybe I'm just a sucker for your work :p

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #197 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 08:19:21 »

I think I'm going to put this on a white board.

This is the first "must have" set I've encountered in quite a while though. But then again I already own SA Chocolatier and Nautilus so maybe I'm just a sucker for your work :p

A white powder coat board? I have some old renders with a white board so you can get an idea of how it would look.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 08:53:59 »
Is it safe to say that this will run around Q2 2019?
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #199 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:33:30 »
Is it safe to say that this will run around Q2 2019?

It's safe to say that it will run in Q1 2019