Author Topic: DrugER went to POLICE!  (Read 12468 times)

Offline girldc

• Don't know about me? I am that girldc!
DrugER went to POLICE!
« on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 05:48:26 »
I just found this at Korean web. :eek:
This is DrugER wrote himself how to decide to turn himself in.

http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=argument&document_srl=1101672

It is written in Korean.
wanna have it?
can make it!

girldc

www.girldc.com

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: DrugER went to POLICE!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 05:50:12 »
Google Translated version

Sorry.

Jackass (hanjeongil) last Thursday admitted the crime to appear voluntarily to the police station and Yangcheon
Under a decree await the current trial date.

Is also wandering along the road to closing and homeless and have a lot of attempts to end up unable to find even the meaning of life several times.

Just do this thing again undergoing the penalty characters shown accord with my pure
Come vessel in the aged mother received the word so voluntarily appear before the survey.

(42 Years Old Emilion.) The current first-class mothers due to disability from heart surgery and hip surgery
He did not even lying Please bowel activity.
Finally, I went to find my parents getdaneun mind once boeya
Thesis lay my mother who forgot

"Life is not wearing Shall not eat kkichimyeon said the damage to others, called pay the penalty." He said.

Without journal. I was gonna be an excuse so much fraud in accordance with the number of members who believed and gave me a moment to recognize that mistake.

But come on trial in society undergoing the penalty is not altogether to you
We promise to be back, albeit a little amount of compensation for damages.

Undergoing the penalty eoryeowodo out hard but will be in accordance with the mother and in accordance with the jetteut
Monthly payment halgeot promise for damages amount to representatives of kiraep minutes.

Whilst you and me to hit innocent people had been hurt, Team Redline people, brother brothers
And what's more, you too sorry to those victims.
What do we need multiple words
I'm really sorry. Right to die stones no comment.

Undergoing the penalty will ever again frequently disclose my personal status will happen again, so hard to live twice.

I'm really sorry.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 05:54:08 »
Can someone do a better job translating? Google translate ain't so great on Korean.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:12:36 »
Google Translated version

Sorry.

Jackass (hanjeongil) last Thursday admitted the crime to appear voluntarily to the police station and Yangcheon
Under a decree await the current trial date.

Is also wandering along the road to closing and homeless and have a lot of attempts to end up unable to find even the meaning of life several times.

Just do this thing again undergoing the penalty characters shown accord with my pure
Come vessel in the aged mother received the word so voluntarily appear before the survey.

(42 Years Old Emilion.) The current first-class mothers due to disability from heart surgery and hip surgery
He did not even lying Please bowel activity.
Finally, I went to find my parents getdaneun mind once boeya
Thesis lay my mother who forgot

"Life is not wearing Shall not eat kkichimyeon said the damage to others, called pay the penalty." He said.

Without journal. I was gonna be an excuse so much fraud in accordance with the number of members who believed and gave me a moment to recognize that mistake.

But come on trial in society undergoing the penalty is not altogether to you
We promise to be back, albeit a little amount of compensation for damages.

Undergoing the penalty eoryeowodo out hard but will be in accordance with the mother and in accordance with the jetteut
Monthly payment halgeot promise for damages amount to representatives of kiraep minutes.

Whilst you and me to hit innocent people had been hurt, Team Redline people, brother brothers
And what's more, you too sorry to those victims.
What do we need multiple words
I'm really sorry. Right to die stones no comment.

Undergoing the penalty will ever again frequently disclose my personal status will happen again, so hard to live twice.

I'm really sorry.

That's the problem right there trying to translate Hangul and some Korean into English is very difficult to do.  It actually reads like a changga poem, quite sublime  :) .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:20:18 »
Ok.. sooooo  he took monies.. spent it on hookers + blow..  and now he wants to sit in jail for the hot meals?

that's my interpretation..

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:22:23 »
Ok.. sooooo  he took monies.. spent it on hookers + blow..  and now he wants to sit in jail for the hot meals?

Yeah and he's prob going to get 5 years jail time... What a douchebag
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:24:15 »
Can someone refresh my memory on DruGR please... Was he one of the people who started GB's took money and ran?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:24:58 »

Yeah and he's prob going to get 5 years jail time... What a douchebag

well, I was not trying to judge...

Surely the world at large is responsible for its very own problems..

haha

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:29:59 »
Can someone refresh my memory on DruGR please... Was he one of the people who started GB's took money and ran?
Yes, namely the dolch DSA through SP. It was also suspected he had dealings with fake clacks.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:30:54 »
Yeah he did the dolch gb in both korea and on GH and raised about 100000$. He then sold fake clacks to for example bunny afaik.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:31:40 »
A summary with my relatively lacking korean skills:

He's turned himself in last Thursday and is currently under investigation waiting on a court date for a hearing/judging.

He's even tried to off himself after wandering aimlessly and being homeless.

He's writing the post with pure intent, and his old mother's words gave him the courage to turn himself in.

She's bedridden and handicapped due to old age and heart/hip surgeries. He went to visit for what he thought would be the last time, and she told him that he should never cause harm to others, even if that means living your entire life below your means/poorly, and that he should pay for his wrongdoing (in a karmic sense as well).

He's determined to pay back the compensation for damages, even if he has to do it little by little. He promises to deposit all of it to the Medal Keylab rep/head (?). He's extremely motivated by what his mother said to him.

Then he apologizes to all that he's caused anguish to, his guiltless friends, peers (older and younger), and especially to the victims.

Once he pays back his dues, he's going to work really hard not to let this happen again. He'll be updating his status often to insure that.

He apologizes a bunch more than what I wrote, but that's the gist.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:34:30 »
Jesus christ. How do you scam people out of $100,000 and then wind up homeless less than 2 years later. What the **** did he do with the money?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:37:04 »
Jesus christ. How do you scam people out of $100,000 and then wind up homeless less than 2 years later. What the **** did he do with the money?
he blew it on hookers and alcohol, he also thought about commiting suicide when he was homeless

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:44:10 »
If he's turned himself in, who posted it?

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:45:21 »
Interesting, dont know how the Korean keyboard community would take and act on this
that they already know where he is right now lol
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline girldc

• Don't know about me? I am that girldc!
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:50:36 »

It was written that Before he turned himself in, he wrote.
But that is so suspicious..
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:57:42 by girldc »
wanna have it?
can make it!

girldc

www.girldc.com

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 06:54:52 »

Before he turned himself in, he wrote.

Ahh ok so it's an attempt at some positive PR. If he actually felt remorse he wouldn't need to post any of that ****.

Offline bowji

• Came for the Keycaps, stayed for the community.
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 07:17:30 »
Since this was in first-person view I changed some words to make it in third-person. Replace "he/him" into "I" if something is confusing. Everything else is translated word by word.

"Sorry.
Jackass(Han-Jung-Il) last Thursday turned himself into the police in Yang-Cheon police station, confession note has been handed in and is currently awaiting trial.

Every step he took he was hesitant(confused), sleeping in the streets with no motive in life, even trying to end his life.

The reason for this is to pay his honest dues while getting courage from his mother's last words so he decided to turn himself in.

Currently, his mother (born in 1942) is disabled, she went through heart surgery and hip surgery disabling her to even use the bathroom, only lying in bed.

Visiting his parents with the thought to see them for the last time, she said in bed:
"Even if you cant wear anything or eat anything dont harm others, go pay your dues"

Without any further excuse, he acknowledges his fraudulent act to those who trusted him.

He will go to court to pay his dues and once he comes back out to face society, maybe not all at once, he promise he will compensate the scammed amount little by little.

After he pays his dues, though it wont be easy, he will certainly follow his mothers wishes along with his will to repay a KBDlab representative every month.

To all those who had a rough time and those with no guilt close around him, Teamredline members, older/younger brothers (its a korean thing to address friends of different age), and most of all those who fell victim, he is very sorry.

There isnt much to say, he is really sorry. Even if he has stones thrown to his death he has nothing to say.

Once he repays his dues he will continue to publicly announce his current situation and live a diligent life making sure nothing like this happens again.

Truly sorry."
Source

Disclaimer: If I made any mistakes please point it out. This is merely a translation from JackAss's post.

Edit: changed "my" to "his".
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 January 2015, 07:38:54 by bowji »
               FREE GIRLDC!!     코리안 스레드

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 07:23:57 »
So basically he made a post on the forum saying he turned himself into the police, but is there any proof that he isn't just making it all up??

Offline bowji

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 07:43:23 »
So basically he made a post on the forum saying he turned himself into the police, but is there any proof that he isn't just making it all up??

No and there is no reply other than some minor talk on the live chat section. If there is any proof it will show up one way or another. Jackass is friends with some KBDlab members IRL, so hopefully some will get in touch with him and say/show something.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:14:21 »
man, how embarrassing is it going to be when other inmates ask him what hes in for?

"well, i scammed a bunch of nerds out of 100k"
"how?"
"well i set up group buys for keycaps"

and at that point he realizes he is in there over a keyboard hobby.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 11:48:28 »

Offline intelli78

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 12:36:42 »
Who knows if it is true. I would rather see all criminal charges dropped and have his wages garnished instead. That will accelerate the repayment and will still be a serious punishment.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 14:26:29 »
Who knows if it is true. I would rather see all criminal charges dropped and have his wages garnished instead. That will accelerate the repayment and will still be a serious punishment.

he's a scumbag and lives in korea

he's gonna go to prison
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 14:34:23 »
Holy crap!

$100K is involved in group buys?

I had no idea that such "serious money" was flying around in there!

Personally, I pretty much ignore that arena because it is mostly all Cherry-centric.
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 16:13:32 »

yeah and he tried to scam my cmyw out of 200 sets too

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 20:36:55 »
GEEKHACK JUST GOT SO F#CKING HEAVY

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 20:54:55 »
Holy crap!

I had no idea that such "serious money" was flying around in there!

Personally, I pretty much ignore that arena because it is mostly all Cherry-centric.

Three observations

1) people keep getting crazy over things they should not. Throwing money like that around so easily will create motive / bad thoughts.

2) One quarter of our membership is Korean, many are Korean American. Am surprised that no one has come forward to do a good translation. Bowji's sounds so stilted. I know I wouldn't be able to stand it if I saw such a bad Chinese translation.

3) Maybe he took the money for his bedridden mother. That's how the money was blown so quickly. It doesn't make his actions less illegal but it does give him extenuating circumstances. I hope the judge will give him the minimum penalty for conducting an online scam (or whatever charge is applicable under Korean law). Or even better, a suspended sentence or probation so that he can get a job and repay instead of rotting in prison. Oh, and he should also be declared a bankrupt so that he cannot get a passport, cannot own property, and has to adhere to a steady monthly payment schedule with his creditors. That way if he ever reneged on payments, he would be financially paralyzed still.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 21:35:59 »
Going to need a little bit more proof.  If it is true, hopefully all those that lost money will get it back, eventually, although it will probably take a couple years.
Hi :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 00:08:32 »
I wonder how long it will take to pay all that back.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 00:17:45 »
Depends how popular his next group buy is?

Offline bowji

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 00:18:50 »
Going to need a little bit more proof.  If it is true, hopefully all those that lost money will get it back, eventually, although it will probably take a couple years.

A lot are questioning the legitimacy... if he does pays his dues, I can only imagine what kind of job/lifestyle hes going to face after that. Hes gonna need more than just time. Plus, he said he would be paying back a representative of the Korean community, so who knows how long it will take to reimburse all the members there and then come around to GH.

Offline iri

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 01:00:44 »
Holy crap!

welcome to geekhack.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline smknjoe

• I like tactile, clicky, switches.
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 01:07:50 »
If the guy has been arrested it should be public record, or at least in the US it is. Has anyone verified this?
SSKs for everyone!

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 02:15:26 »
We should pray for him and wish him well. Poor guy.
Nobody should go through that.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 02:24:18 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 02:41:26 »
It's just nice to finally have closure on this ****storm. I hope the Redline members who didn't have any part in this debacle are able to sell here on GH again soon.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 02:55:01 »
It's just nice to finally have closure on this ****storm. I hope the Redline members who didn't have any part in this debacle are able to sell here on GH again soon.

I think many will still be waiting for their full refund, however long that will take.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 03:40:46 »
I think many will still be waiting for their full refund, however long that will take.

If DrugER was extremely vicious upon his own countrymen by stealing from them, then under normal Korean law he has to first offer compensation but he ripped off many overseas people and they won't see a cent returned simply because Korean Law doesn't cover nor protect any foreign purchasers.

Who knows if he indeed intends to ever pay back any money at all to the ones he shystered money off, since fraud is viewed differently in Korea compared to here.  Most likely you will have to pursue him in the 'private' courts to see if anything can be done but usually the cost to you as the victim is far higher than it is for him.  White-collar crime is viewed very lightly compared to other notorious felonies of murder and/or kidnapping.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 February 2015, 03:45:36 by Elrick »

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 05:10:02 »
 >:D

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 07:56:38 »
I don't believe a word of it. It's probably just smoke and mirrors.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 08:49:48 »
case closed opened and ****ed
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:59:34 »

how the **** can he scam you on something you never delivered?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 14:23:28 »

how the **** can he scam you on something you never delivered?

tbf he said he 'tried'

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 16:20:12 »
Well if korean jail is anything like 'Murica Jail.. 

He's gonna go in and

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 16:43:52 »
Might also be converted to radical Islam too.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 20:40:29 »

or he may be converted to radical kickflips
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 18:47:40 »

or he may be converted to radical kickflips

360 vault hunters

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 07:55:26 »
The real question is, now that Druger is in jail, can we unblock LZ and DC from group buy activities now? The whole Druger thing has nothing to do with LZ and DC in the first place.

EDIT: didn't notice DC is the thread starter lol
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 08:27:37 »
The real question is, now that Druger is in jail, can we unblock LZ and DC from group buy activities now? The whole Druger thing has nothing to do with LZ and DC in the first place.

EDIT: didn't notice DC is the thread starter lol

How do we know he is in jail? Is there any proof besides a post on a keyboard forum? Perhaps its all made up.