Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1395717 times)

Offline eosph

Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #1200 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:55:25 »
I'm gutted to have missed out on this now, will there be another round?

Offline Arcoril

« Reply #1201 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:56:26 »
This is the set that got away for me.  :(

I'd be first in line for another run.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1202 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:01:20 »
there will be extras on ctrl alt once gb shipping concludes, including ten sets with white alphas instead of yellow, as well as the standard variation
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1203 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:03:48 »
there will be extras on ctrl alt once gb shipping concludes, including ten sets with white alphas instead of yellow, as well as the standard variation
Exactly what I need! Thank you!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1204 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:06:41 »

These are going to go soooooo fast.

Guys... anyone who owns a set... run your fingers along the top of the number row... I'm running my fingers across between the number row and function row... and it feels so butter smooth... I sound like a pervert but if you do it, you'll understand... Trust me... TRUST ME.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1205 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:29:35 »
lousy pictures.............my bad

i know this is more of the same, but just showing what profile i used on the extra keys (ducky)
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1206 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:31:14 »
lousy pictures.............my bad

i know this is more of the same, but just showing what profile i used on the extra keys (ducky)

Thanks for this! Nice to see this set on a fullsize :D Interesting to see that those keys fit on the top right!

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
« Reply #1207 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 08:51:57 »
Got mine in AUS! (shipped from bunny via Germany)  :))

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Such a great set, very glad I got in on the action :D

I am very glad that those arrived ! At least they've seen Germany now.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1208 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:47:25 »
The only TINY issue I have found so far is that the little coster stabilizer inserts are super loose and can fall out. I have a fix for that though (cause that can also happen with IMSTO pbts). I take a lighter and wave the end over the flame for like 1/2 a second, then press my finger against it. It deforms the end of the insert just enough to make it tight. Problem solved. Careful with the lighter, it is VERY easy to over do it. If you mess it up, you can trim it down a bit with a sharp knife.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1209 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 21:12:28 »
The only TINY issue I have found so far is that the little coster stabilizer inserts are super loose and can fall out. I have a fix for that though (cause that can also happen with IMSTO pbts). I take a lighter and wave the end over the flame for like 1/2 a second, then press my finger against it. It deforms the end of the insert just enough to make it tight. Problem solved. Careful with the lighter, it is VERY easy to over do it. If you mess it up, you can trim it down a bit with a sharp knife.

Scotch tape squares on the stem of the stabilizer inserts works perfectly for me every time.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #1210 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 21:15:44 »
I cut little squares of plastic from old sandwich baggies and use that.

Offline fog

• actual synthetic
    • Solarized
« Reply #1211 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:19:25 »

Clever idea... will try this as well.
Ethan Schoonover / http://ethanschoonover.com
HHKB / Leopold FC660M + Clueboard PCB / Nullbits Tidbit / Various custom boards

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1212 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:20:40 »

Scotch tape squares on the stem of the stabilizer inserts works perfectly for me every time.

Arn't you worried about stuff getting stuck in the keycap when you take them out? 

I found the lighter technique to work perfectly for me and I never have to worry about them again.  :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1213 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:36:53 »

Arn't you worried about stuff getting stuck in the keycap when you take them out? 

I found the lighter technique to work perfectly for me and I never have to worry about them again.  :)

Hehe. I did initially but if you put the sticky part on the stabilizer inserts, it'll never get stuck in there (at least from my many experiences doing it the past 2.5 years). It just comes out stuck on the insert, and it's comes off very easy, not that you'd need to, because you just throw it into another cap afterwards.

Your lighter technique sounds very interesting! I'll definitely have to give it a shot next time. Thanks :D

Offline ClarusWorks

« Reply #1214 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 06:27:14 »
I used pieces of masking tape to deal with the Costar stabilizers on the Rosewill RK-9000 I installed this keyset on, so far it's seemed to work fine.  I guess the tape could get stuck inside the holes on the key caps but a small tool like a metal pick or a pair of jeweler's tweezers should remove it without much fuss.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1215 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 07:57:15 »
anyone wants to let go? serious buyer here. :'(
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1216 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 09:41:34 »
Regarding the CoStar stabilizer issue, I've found using plumber's tape to work well. It's thin, easy to remove, but will work repeatedly if you switch out caps.

Offline ClarusWorks

« Reply #1217 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 11:25:32 »
That actually makes a lot of sense.  Next time I deal with Costar stabilizers I'll try that since I've already got a roll of the stuff somewhere, and it should be a fair deal less messy than actual adhesive tape.

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1218 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:46:51 »
So... anyone wanna sell a super and/or meta key? =)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1219 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:54:49 »
So... anyone wanna sell a super and/or meta key? =)

you can have mine i dont use any 1.25 boards

Offline ijprest

« Reply #1220 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:09:33 »
Just got my set... looks good.  Thanks to everyone involved.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1221 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 08:56:38 »
Any updates for the people who ordered cables?  :)
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1222 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 08:58:46 »

only to say that its being worked on

its a huge uphill task making them at that scale whilst also trying to ship all this stuff etc, he is getting on with it though

whenever i have updates ill always post them here

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1223 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 10:11:14 »

its a huge uphill task making them at that scale whilst also trying to ship all this stuff etc, he is getting on with it though

Thanks! Looking forward to this set!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #1224 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:14:36 »
have all the non cable US orders shipped?
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1225 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:17:40 »
have all the non cable US orders shipped?

if you log in to ctrlalt.io you can check if your order has shipped

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1226 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:29:02 »

Lots to look forward to. This is by far the best set I own. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1227 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:30:41 »

Lots to look forward to. This is by far the best set I own. :)

really glad you like it sir

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1228 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:54:31 »

will this include the subkits like just the white alphas, numkit, etc? i tracked down a basekit but i'm still looking to pickup the rest.
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline Neal

« Reply #1229 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:09:13 »
Finally found some time to check mine, got everything, Base+numpad+ergodox

now I need a dox...

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1230 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:05:03 »
wait...

There's a full "WHITE" version of the caps? Since when???? I want them!

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1231 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:14:35 »
wait...

The original color scheme had an off-white color for the alphas. During the Interest Check it was changed to more of a cream color, but some of us still pined for the original color so BunnyLake was kind enough to produce both. They're called Solarized Alphas.

Offline TravisW

« Reply #1232 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 08:45:15 »
Transpacific mail delivery times being what they are, I only rec'd my order today (I live in Aus, the order was shipped via the US). The set is very pretty, especially the modifiers with colored text. I'm really enjoying the profile (with which I had no previous experience), and the plastic feels much better than my stock keycaps (which I assume are ABS). Thanks a lot again to Bunny, and everyone else who spent their time putting together and getting out this superb-looking set!

The shipment was well-packaged:

I ordered three kits (base, tenkey, Ergodox) but there were just two bags---my Ergodox kit was missing, which I suppose is just as well, as the Ergo kit I ordered from Massdrop was delayed because they had to source a part, the MX clears I imagine. (Bunny, I'll PM you about the missing kit shortly. Edit: Bunny says some of the Ergodox kits ordered separately will ship separately too.)

Speaking of Ergodox, I never heard anything about the misprinted caps in the Ergo kit (per this post: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51026.msg1273380;topicseen#msg1273380 ), so I assume we won't be getting corrections, which is disappointing. Bunny, is there any chance of a kit with corrected versions of the two affected cap designs being tacked onto a later group buy, or even a round two?

Eager to test drive the keys, I put them onto my daily driver, a SteelSeries 7G, which I hadn't cleaned thoroughly since picking it up seven or eight months ago.

(I cleaned it before putting the new keycaps on.) I knew that the big enter was going to a be a problem, but (not having planned to use this set on this board) I hadn't realized before now that the set didn't have 1x backspace and backslash keys. (Incidentally, I wish I had known when I bought the SteelSeries that its enter key was nonstandard and hence was tough to customize, so at some point I'll sell it and pick up a tenkeyless with a standard layout.) The DELETE key is a nice bonus, too, though I'm not sure when I'll get to use it.

Dealing with the 1x backspace/backslash spots is no problem with this stopgap, though:

A few more thoughts: (1) The height of the profile combined with the black switches makes for a really (maybe too) smooth typing experience, so I think I'll like typing on the set (even) more once I get my MX clear Ergodox built. (2) The yellow is (to my delight) rather mellower than they look in the pics posted (mine included), close to the color of fresh butter. (3) The white alphas look sharp in the photos posted so far, and makes me regret not having picked them up.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:02:58 by TravisW »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1233 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:48:07 »
scoops are one the way to us

they will go out as normal with orders that havent shipped yet

for everyones order that has shipped

ill work something out once they are on hand

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1234 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:55:10 »

Awesome! Are the scoops in both sets of alphas?

Also, happy to pay for shipping when they arrive, so please let me.  ;D

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1235 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 18:09:14 »

I would also be more than happy to pay for shipping. Just let us know how much etc...

In the meantime, I've got little squares of scotch tape on my F & J keys. It's just enough to let me know where my fingers are.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1236 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:08:19 »
I love this set more and more.  It is absolutely beautiful and well executed.  Plus all the little goodies are totally worth it...

71363-0

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1237 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:52:26 »

Same here, you will need shipping payments hence don't hesitate to send the paypal bill as soon as possible  :thumb: .

Offline jefferai

« Reply #1238 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 06:54:40 »
I love this set more and more.  It is absolutely beautiful and well executed.  Plus all the little goodies are totally worth it...

(Attachment Link)

Neat...what keyboard is that?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1239 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:01:21 »

(Attachment Link)

Neat...what keyboard is that?

Filco TKL with browns.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #1240 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 22:47:19 »
Hello everybody,

Could anyone (ctrlalt.io!) please update me about the current set status? I know that it's shipping and a lot of people already have their sets, but I'm looking forward to the leftovers round. Any updates regarding the leftovers/possible extra sets? I only need the Base set.

Thank you.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1241 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 07:30:58 »
Hello everybody,

Could anyone (ctrlalt.io!) please update me about the current set status? I know that it's shipping and a lot of people already have their sets, but I'm looking forward to the leftovers round. Any updates regarding the leftovers/possible extra sets? I only need the Base set.

Thank you.

extras well be available on ctrlalt.io once shipping concludes on the gb

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1242 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 11:38:23 »
wait...

The original color scheme had an off-white color for the alphas. During the Interest Check it was changed to more of a cream color, but some of us still pined for the original color so BunnyLake was kind enough to produce both. They're called Solarized Alphas.

Hrm. I do have the solarized alphas in my order, so woot!. What about the deep blue/purple alphas? I see some people have those, are they just a special set? :p

Offline Turbinia

« Reply #1243 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 14:02:32 »
The blue alphas are from the Calm Depths set.
| Dolch | KBT ONE | QFR w/PBT | Poker II |

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1244 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 18:51:09 »
x-post from BroBot Gallery...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1245 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 18:51:50 »

Show Image

these are a few of my favourite things......

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1246 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 18:53:18 »

Show Image

these are a few of my favourite things......

Me too.  I am really happy with this board right now.  It is wonderful to type on and it is beautiful to look at.  Very pleased...  Thanks Bunny, couldn't have done it without you.  :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1247 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 19:40:12 »
Me too.  I am really happy with this board right now.  It is wonderful to type on and it is beautiful to look at.  Very pleased...  Thanks Bunny, couldn't have done it without you.  :)

Yep BunnyLake epitomises the true essence of Geekhack, honestly supplying the world with his unique key-caps.  Plus it arrives to your front door no matter where you live on this globe which is a major plus for us 3rd world inhabitants  :thumb: .

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1248 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 19:51:39 »

Yep BunnyLake epitomises the true essence of Geekhack, honestly supplying the world with his unique key-caps.  Plus it arrives to your front door no matter where you live on this globe which is a major plus for us 3rd world inhabitants  :thumb: .

cool headed to boot..............handles himself very well in the moment

i appreciate all he does for us :thumb:
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1249 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 20:16:08 »

I have had dealings with Bunny a couple times now and every time it has been a complete pleasure.  He is the most genuine and generous person I know. An absolutely exceptional role model.