Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2774636 times)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #850 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 08:39:24 »
More
that
Been using my Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8, MX Browns, Purple LEDs with a custom white painted top. Probably my favorite, consistent keyboard.

You like browns more than ergo clears? :eek:
I don't use my ergo clear board because it was shipped with a broken ESC switch. Didn't get a response from the shipper to fix it and haven't followed up since.

That's a shame...What's so special about clears and ergo clears?
I heard that the WASD code was quickly sold out in clears because it was so rare or something? Like what are clears similar to?

Currently using a DS3 YOTS in blues...looking to get a RF 87U 55G, I hope that it's a bit more heavy in force required than blues.

Clears are very tactile and not clicky.  Kind of like MX Green without the click, or MX Browns with more tactility and a heavier spring.  If you have some Blacks and Browns you can make kind of like a ghetto Clear.

I don't particularly agree with this. Since the clear stem is different, what you'd really just be making is a heavy brown. I've actually heard that the heavier the spring, the less pronounced the tactile bump, so I think heavy browns would feel quite bad. Almost linear, but scratchy at one point during the keypress.

Offline tgujay

« Reply #851 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 08:59:45 »
More
that
Been using my Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8, MX Browns, Purple LEDs with a custom white painted top. Probably my favorite, consistent keyboard.

I don't use my ergo clear board because it was shipped with a broken ESC switch. Didn't get a response from the shipper to fix it and haven't followed up since.

I heard that the WASD code was quickly sold out in clears because it was so rare or something? Like what are clears similar to?

Currently using a DS3 YOTS in blues...looking to get a RF 87U 55G, I hope that it's a bit more heavy in force required than blues.

Clears are very tactile and not clicky.  Kind of like MX Green without the click, or MX Browns with more tactility and a heavier spring.  If you have some Blacks and Browns you can make kind of like a ghetto Clear.

I don't particularly agree with this. Since the clear stem is different, what you'd really just be making is a heavy brown. I've actually heard that the heavier the spring, the less pronounced the tactile bump, so I think heavy browns would feel quite bad. Almost linear, but scratchy at one point during the keypress.

That's why I said kind of.  I also said that Clears have more tactility than Browns.
Gotta collect them all

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #852 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 11:55:30 »
I put a clear spring and an 80g spring in a brown switch, neither made the bump more pronounced.

Offline tgujay

« Reply #853 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 11:58:52 »
More
that

I put a clear spring and an 80g spring in a brown switch, neither made the bump more pronounced.
" or MX Browns with more tactility and a heavier spring"
Gotta collect them all

Offline M-88

« Reply #854 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 12:01:51 »
Brought one of my compaq trackball keyboards to work.

Been typing on it quietly so my cubemates do not complain about it

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #855 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 13:06:56 »
Using a Shine 3 TKL MX blue with Ducky PBT sideprint keycaps :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 July 2016, 16:40:57 by itzmeluigi »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #856 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 01:59:50 »
Ducky Shine TKL Yellow Edition, much yellow, very shine, such MX black :)

49769-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #857 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 09:24:26 »
Matias Quite Pro....and I like it....

Offline catbuster

• Fusion is Future
« Reply #858 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 09:26:05 »
Poker 2 with reds :P
Poker 2 (black) 60% mx red

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #859 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 13:10:43 »
orbitouch lol

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #860 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 13:34:33 »
Poker II with Browns. Such a sexy and comfortable little board.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline iri

« Reply #861 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 15:17:53 »
it's not quite pro i'd say.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #862 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 20:23:08 »

Yeah its not much fur spelling either and it double spaces randomly.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #863 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 20:27:27 »

He was referring to your typo :P
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #864 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 20:28:12 »

*whoosh*

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #865 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 20:28:54 »
Using a g80-11900 with a broken trackpad with 62g clears and blacks. Left side is clears, right side are blacks. Its helping me not bottom out, but I will do full clear mod when I get some stickers

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #866 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 20:32:07 »
the god keyboard, hhkb pro2.

all hail topre.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
« Reply #867 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 21:40:23 »
Kinesis Evolution. Complicated white ALPs. Very clickey.
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 January 2014, 21:44:50 by ricercar »
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #868 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 04:41:50 »

Hence the sarcasm...and intentional misspelling in my reply......:-X

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #869 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 04:46:05 »
Le banana Ducky
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #870 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 05:54:29 »
More
that

That's why I said kind of.  I also said that Clears have more tactility than Browns.
I can't feel tactile on that,i think Rubber dome still good
What alps tactile better than MX tactile? intersted matias

I like the positions
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33196.0
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 January 2014, 06:13:21 by yasuo »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline moonexe

« Reply #871 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 06:14:08 »
Is this English? :eek:

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #872 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 06:25:07 »
Is this English? :eek:
AE (American English)
BE (Brtish English)
YE (Yasuo English) ;D
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline iri

« Reply #873 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 11:25:38 »
 :)) :))
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Nixietube

« Reply #874 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 09:23:41 »
My moogle arrived today and it looks great!

here are a few more pictures: http://imgur.com/a/09fUD

Offline tgujay

« Reply #875 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 10:20:42 »
More
that

I like the positions
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33196.0

Haven't tried Matias but ACER Black switches are fantastic, tactile and clicky and oh so satisfying.
Gotta collect them all

Offline yiajiipamu

« Reply #876 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 15:00:14 »
Filco Majestouch 1

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #877 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 22:17:39 »
Filco Majestouch 1

Welcome to Geekhack!

Any custom keycaps?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #878 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 08:18:00 »
Filco Majestouch 1

Yeah show us the board bro.
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #879 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 04:45:34 »
Right now, I'm using the first mechanical keyboard I ever bought (first one I used was Model M when I was a wee lad). Ducky DK9008 with Blues (sky blue) w/ stock caps except the red ones. It came with a Cherry MX Black spacebar, but I modded it into Greens, and now Blues. Bought it back in 2011, it looked awesome then, and it still looks awesome now. I'll never let this one go, as it holds a special place in my heart, and it's still super fun to type on... when I type on it, which is almost never anymore :P

Another reason I won't sell it is because this is by far the best feeling Cherry MX Blue keyboard I've ever owned/used, and I've owned/tried many blues keyboards (Filco, Das, Leopold, CM QFR, XArmour, Razer, Ducky Shine II). I don't know if it's because of the older "sky blue" switches, or if it's just the construction of this keyboard, but it definitely has the most pronounced and crisp tactile click out of all the boards I've tried. Every switch is clicking perfectly and going strong.

NOT MY PICTURE but it shows the LED on, which I couldn't be bothered taking pictures of:

Offline mapple

« Reply #880 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 05:17:06 »
(:
In God We Trust

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #881 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 16:57:11 »
Right now, I'm using the first mechanical keyboard I ever bought (first one I used was Model M when I was a wee lad). Ducky DK9008 with Blues (sky blue) w/ stock caps except the red ones. It came with a Cherry MX Black spacebar, but I modded it into Greens, and now Blues. Bought it back in 2011, it looked awesome then, and it still looks awesome now. I'll never let this one go, as it holds a special place in my heart, and it's still super fun to type on... when I type on it, which is almost never anymore :P

Another reason I won't sell it is because this is by far the best feeling Cherry MX Blue keyboard I've ever owned/used, and I've owned/tried many blues keyboards (Filco, Das, Leopold, CM QFR, XArmour, Razer, Ducky Shine II). I don't know if it's because of the older "sky blue" switches, or if it's just the construction of this keyboard, but it definitely has the most pronounced and crisp tactile click out of all the boards I've tried. Every switch is clicking perfectly and going strong.

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image

NOT MY PICTURE but it shows the LED on, which I couldn't be bothered taking pictures of:

Show Image

Very nice Ducky.

My first modern mech is also a Ducky - Shine MX blue red LED.  It doesn't get much use these days, but when I do use it I am still surprised at the quality.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #882 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 18:38:41 »
The worst most filthy HP rubber dome board you have ever seen. Never forget to bring your own keyboard to work!! Lesson learned.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #883 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 18:55:52 »
The worst most filthy HP rubber dome board you have ever seen. Never forget to bring your own keyboard to work!! Lesson learned.
Show Image
Show Image

For health and safety reasons you should be able to get away with disassembling it and giving it a good clean.

Shouldn't take more than half the day.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #884 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 19:00:17 »
I rebuilt my blue ALPs Kingsaver...so that's what I'm using. 

Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #885 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 19:06:42 »
Very nice Ducky.

My first modern mech is also a Ducky - Shine MX blue red LED.  It doesn't get much use these days, but when I do use it I am still surprised at the quality.

:D thankies! Yeah, Ducky's are great! I'm so glad I started with mine.

I rebuilt my blue ALPs Kingsaver...so that's what I'm using. 

Show Image

So good. I have yet to try ALPS. I really need to get my hands on one sometime... I think they sound absolutely amazing. I'd love to try a non-clicky tactile one. Need to look for a cheap one, to test, in the future.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #886 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 19:07:11 »
Show Image
Show Image

For health and safety reasons you should be able to get away with disassembling it and giving it a good clean.

Honestly, I don't want to touch the thing. I won't forget mine tomorrow. Am I crazy for wearing these?
Luckily I only need to type a few minutes at the end of my shift.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #887 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 03:20:44 »
Show Image
Show Image

Honestly, I don't want to touch the thing. I won't forget mine tomorrow. Am I crazy for wearing these?
Show Image

Luckily I only need to type a few minutes at the end of my shift.

No you aren't crazy. We have the exact same keyboards at my workplace too. One of the guys sheds skin like it's snowing outside, so I brough in my BW within a week of working here. Then I ordered a WASD specifically for work so I don't annoy people with my MX Blues. Gonna carry that **** around with me everywhere.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #888 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 05:21:31 »
I had a co-worker on a different shift than me who uses the same keyboard as I pictured above ask "why do you bring your own keyboard to work" with a puzzled look on his face. Just look at what your typing on! Do you really think it's so odd? We don't even have running water in the little trailer we are in so I'm stuck with hand sanitizers. There's no way I'm using that keyboard then eating my lunch. So yea, I bring my own keyboard to work. You definitely should too Mr. Co-worker.

Offline clickclack123

« Reply #889 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 22:29:34 »
I had a co-worker on a different shift than me who uses the same keyboard as I pictured above ask "why do you bring your own keyboard to work" with a puzzled look on his face. Just look at what your typing on! Do you really think it's so odd? We don't even have running water in the little trailer we are in so I'm stuck with hand sanitizers. There's no way I'm using that keyboard then eating my lunch. So yea, I bring my own keyboard to work. You definitely should too Mr. Co-worker.

We use the exact same horrible hp membrane keyboards at my work. I can't believe how dirty people let them get. And I'll just say that this is a workplace that should be very clean. It's like people have an aversion to thinking about keyboards/computers. They just think, "I don't know how that works, so I'll just ignore it completely". Meanwhile my job forces me to have to touch their filthy keyboards. Then I go wash my hands. Luckily there is running water and ample cleaning products where I am.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 January 2014, 22:31:28 by clickclack123 »

Offline dante

« Reply #890 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:13:45 »
I just got a new keyboard at work (Lenovo RD) which replaced my HP RD.

I like it a lot - probably the best mass produced rubber dome I've tried.  It's very quiet and comfortable.  That being said, we do have several different Lenovo models and the one in my sig is definitely the most silent and easy to press out of all of them.

At home I'm still typing on a Lenovo chiclet built into a laptop.

I'm officially done with Cherry MX and Alps.  I'll buy a Unicomp buckling spring SSK if it ever surfaces but other than that I'm done with that also.

I've discovered that for me personally Sound (or lack thereof) > Profile > Switch mechanism.  I prefer a stealthy silent keyboard with low profile keycaps.  As long as those two criteria are met I can withstand a lot.

So currently saving my pennies for a Realforce 87U Silent - but will hold off purchasing it until I get a chance to try out the CM Storm NovaTouch.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #891 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:13:45 »

I just got a new keyboard at work (Lenovo RD) which replaced my HP RD.

I like it a lot - probably the best mass produced rubber dome I've tried.  It's very quiet and comfortable.  That being said, we do have several different Lenovo models and the one in my sig is definitely the most silent and easy to press out of all of them.

At home I'm still typing on a Lenovo chiclet built into a laptop.

I'm officially done with Cherry MX and Alps.  I'll buy a Unicomp buckling spring SSK if it ever surfaces but other than that I'm done with that also.

I've discovered that for me personally Sound (or lack thereof) > Profile > Switch mechanism.  I prefer a stealthy silent keyboard with low profile keycaps.  As long as those two criteria are met I can withstand a lot.

So currently saving my pennies for a Realforce 87U Silent - but will hold off purchasing it until I get a chance to try out the CM Storm NovaTouch.
The other office I use from time to time has a Lenovo also. As far as rubber domes go it's ok. If I was forced to use rubber domes I would prefer it over other I have tried.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #892 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:18:48 »
Typing on my Filco Majestouch 2 with Blues now, needed an escape from Topre Heaven for a bit! I love swapping through my keyboards, keeps 'em fresh!
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #893 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:21:06 »
Show Image
Show Image

Yuck! That's disgusting.   :eek:

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #894 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:22:02 »
Hell yea it is!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #895 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:03:37 »
My filco, I took the classic beige keycaps off of it because they are going on my custom board I have decided. Looks aggressive now :P

It's a bit dirty though, needs cleaned soon I guess.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #896 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:04:15 »
My filco, I took the classic beige keycaps off of it because they are going on my custom board I have decided. Looks aggressive now :P

Show Image

What color paint is that s

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #897 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:07:00 »

Show Image

It's the blue aluminum vortex case actually, the color is outstanding. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #898 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:08:23 »

Show Image

It's the blue aluminum vortex case actually, the color is outstanding. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do.

Where did you get that? Its sexy af

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #899 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 17:10:21 »
iPad on screen  keyboard. In the living room watching niner game.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.